Liam Neeson details his search to find random BlackMen to kill t after hearing of a relative's rape.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
Registered
I'm glad he said it.we need all whites in Hollywood to come clean.i download every flick I wanna see but for those who pay money to see them joints..at least you would know who not to give your bread to.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lynch mob mentality but without the mob and how did he know she was telling the truth???right.

So his movie role was real except his victim would of been black,some random black person.

Raymond

Rising Star
Registered
Crime can put people through a range of emotions, most of which are illogical. I had a client who recently lost a son to gun violence. His nephews were going up and down Benning Road looking for a dude with dreads....any dude with dreads.

A firefighter just got 15 years for running over a dude that put hands on his adult daughter. Drove around all day until he found the cat and ran his ass over with a Range Rover.

I’ll give dude a pass on this one.
BULLSHIT

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lavena Johnson dad never talked like that when his daughter was raped and killed by devils in high places. Even though he was upset about a rape he has the nature of murdering beast himself. And would be raping himself.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
He gets no pass...what if it was ur uncle or son or father, that he found..and actually committed the deed...fuck him, I'll Take his muffuckin challenge..brah
Yeah, no pass on this shit. I can understand if he said he thought that shit while sitting at home. BUT, he ACTIVELY engaged in that shit. Anyone on this board would be lying if they said they wouldn't have THOUGHTS about harming some cacs if a cac raped/killed their folks. But to ACTIVELY go out looking for random cacs to kill would make that person fucked up.

Actively hoping to kill random people should never get a pass.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a BGOL fan fave!
I liked him as Ra’s but that is it.
Way to publicize your new movie.
Slam, what say you? Number 1?
Might beat Aquaman?

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude probably isn't racist but we all think some fucked up shit in our sub conscious but some shit you should keep to yourself.
All whites are racist. Their master created a reality based off of lies and falsehood that would lift them as a race. Any person that loves this present world is an enemy of God. Inside they all pray that the black man will never wake up and realize he is the God that originally owned the earth. This world was designed to hide and put an end to the natural powers of blacks (God) so that they will never wake up to being themselves instead of carbon copies of whites.
When James Byrd was killed they was looking for any black man. America and NATO helped the so called rebels to genocide the blacks in Libya. They murdered people like this in New Orleans. Katrina did not flood New Orleans. And they want blacks back working for free.

Mobilemannie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My mom was robbed by a young Mexican guy when she was leaving from the gas station one night after working a double shift. He asked her for change and then pulled a gun on her. That was the only description she could give the police so they didn't have any luck finding the guy. For about a month after the incident, my brother and I would spend hours at that gas station waiting for a young Mexican to come around asking for change so we could beat the fuck out of him.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I think if Zimmerman lived in NY or l.a he would be dead already.fl ain't really saying shit gang wise that I've seen and I don't expect the average black person to throw their lives away for that piece of shit.

Gang members?

Really?

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
My mom was robbed by a young Mexican guy when she was leaving from the gas station one night after working a double shift. He asked her for change and then pulled a gun on her. That was the only description she could give the police so they didn't have any luck finding the guy. For about a month after the incident, my brother and I would spend hours at that gas station waiting for a young Mexican to come around asking for change so we could beat the fuck out of him.
But at least what you did made sense. You went to the location of the robbery knowing what led to it. You didn't go looking for random Mexicans in random places.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think if Zimmerman lived in NY or l.a he would be dead already.fl ain't really saying shit gang wise that I've seen and I don't expect the average black person to throw their lives away for that piece of shit.

lmao no

Raymond

Rising Star
Registered
Which part?
The fact that you're comparing someone going on a rage and attacking the person directly responsible for the rage, with a guy who first asked what color the attacker was (you know damn well he was hoping the rapist was black) and then went on for a week looking to kill a random black person who had abosolutely nothing to do with the attack.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The fact that you're comparing someone going on a rage and attacking the person directly responsible for the rage, with a guy who first asked what color the attacker was (you know damn well he was hoping the rapist was black) and then went on for a week looking to kill a random black person who had abosolutely nothing to do with the attack.
Maybe I’m in my feelings today. Dunno.