Marvel Movie Discussion: The Eternals f/ Angelina Jolie, Kit Harrington UPDATE: PART 2 COMING?

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lotta mixed reviews.
Grace Randolph says will not see it again. Kinda like me and Black Widow, I saw it once, no need to ever see it again.

There are two post credit scenes.
The first not much happens but in the 2nd a 'Band member' is featured, that you WILL be spoiled on.
Movie opens Nov 5, so. Yeah everyone will know. I see his name is posted all over twitter.
I wont say it here but leave it up to you. I don't care for that band anyway.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I think visually, this film will be top notch and be artistically different from the MCU movies we have come to enjoy.

However, as an acton film, I suspect we will have another Black Widow and Shang Chi. Cool films, but nothing extraordinary.

Still gonna still see it though. It will make money. But, is money the measure of quality?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Eternals have been my favorite Marvel comic book since 1985. I'm going to keep an open mind but I'm pretty sure this is going to be some social justice warrior shit.
Count on it, bro.
As I understand it, feminism, LGBTQ representation and racial diversity are at the forefront of this film.
They've gone out of their way to change the gender, race and sexuality of many (if not most) of the main title characters.
You can expect to see the 1st gay (man on man) kiss/romance in this one, as well as the continued push for the "strong female character" arc.

Disney is pushing these agendas in ALL of their productions now.... :dunno:

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw there are some twists. The story is NOT what they are saying it is.

I think visually, this film will be top notch and be artistically different from the MCU movies we have come to enjoy.

However, as an acton film, I suspect we will have another Black Widow and Shang Chi. Cool films, but nothing extraordinary.

Still gonna still see it though. It will make money. But, is money the measure of quality?