Marvel Movie Discussion: The Eternals f/ Angelina Jolie, Kit Harrington UPDATE: PART 2 COMING?

illlit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Eternals was definitely a good movie. The Gay part was about 6 seconds....I just turned my head. However, the movie was basically about inclusion. Almost every walk of life is represented. My only gripe is the Celestial is Waaaay to Big (compared to the comics), however they've opened the door to officially bring in Galactus! You can tell from this movie Marvel is about to Go Craaaazy!

Also, people can't have it both ways. Complain that Marvel never changes it up and everything has to alway be joke after joke after joke. But than they change it up and hardly no jokes and people complain about it, saying it's not like a Marvel movie....Hold this "L" if that's you.

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Eternals was definitely a good movie. The Gay part was about 6 seconds....I just turned my head. However, the movie was basically about inclusion. Almost every walk of life is represented. My only gripe if the Celestial is Waaaay to Big....however they opened the door to bring in Galactus! You can tell from this movie Marvel is about to Go Craaaazy!
DUDE that was all I was thinking after the halfway point in the movie!

They are teasing the fuck out of an intro to galactus.

This is not really a spoiler just a old school comic geek geeking out...

But we know that galactus feeds on specific planets that have the celestial seed planted/germinating in its core.

Tiamat and all of his nutritional goodness to sustain Galactus is still present on earth :eek2:

Man marvel has really stepped up there game with this one.

2ea514e79f63ce8fb5efa756291b74c1392946a0.jpg

illlit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DUDE that was all I was thinking after the halfway point in the movie!

They are teasing the fuck out of an intro to galactus.

This is not really a spoiler just a old school comic geek geeking out...

But we know that galactus feeds on specific planets that have the celestial seed planted/germinating in its core.

Tiamat and all of his nutritional goodness to sustain Galactus is still present on earth :eek2:

Man marvel has really stepped up there game with this one.

2ea514e79f63ce8fb5efa756291b74c1392946a0.jpg

Exactly! Regular non comic movie goers will never see what's coming. Not only with Galatus, but the end credit scene just means things are Now about to go Stupit on the cosmic side of Marvel. Imagine Annihilation Wave as a Movie!!! It would be 10x bigger than Infinite War and End Game

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Because the Watcher only gets involved when things are at an absolute 99.9% chance the entire universe will be erased.
Nick Fury is probably who is was. Black knight was an Avenger in the comics and remember Nick recruits for the Avengers.
I felt a strong callback to the end credit scene in the original Iron man.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Because the Watcher only gets involved when things are at an absolute 99.9% chance the entire universe will be erased.
Nick Fury is probably who is was. Black knight was an Avenger in the comics and remember Nick recruits for the Avengers.
If he's recruiting, he should be encouraging him to do what he's about to do. I don't think it was him. They wouldn't hide Nick at this point.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
‘Eternals’ Won’t Be Playing Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain & Oman

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ok I don't care they made the blk character gay, but he had to be fat and outta shape too?!

Every male actor who was an eternal got in shape for their roles. Phastos the only superhero in the MCU flabby n sick. Lol

Ironically, the actor himself is black, fat and gay.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Concepts discussed at the 16-19 min mark If marvel were to develope that series...

:itsawrap:

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Thought it was good too. I didn't see the point of making Phastos gay, but I guess they had to fill the gay quota. That shit ruins movies for me.
so was that Strange or Blades voice at the end?[\spoiler]
Director of the movie confirmed it was blade/
Mahershala Ali at the end!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I thought it started out slow, but got better. The first hour I was sort of bored. It was more of a drama with the background and time jumps explaining stuff.

I feel a good 15 minutes could have been taken out.

and the "sex" scene and faggotry were totally unnecessary. You could have gotten the point without it being spelled out.

I wanted to scream out Paperboy Nooooooooooooo

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just got to the part where the dudes are kissing :puke:
Man what da fuck is with this fag shit...in a Marvel movie :smh:

Last edited: