MASE AND CAM HAVE A SPORTS SHOW...IT IS WHAT IT IS

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
How he said it too... that's what got me... there was a pause, he processed it and was like "he going to jail"

I damn near cried I was laughing so hard

:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

Ma$e is a comedy genius (my dude Cam funny af too)... their delivery, their takes... pure comedy. Bruh I DIED laughing a few episodes ago when ol dude randomly brought up Cam's lyrics in retaliation for an earlier episode :lol:

timestamped to begin playing at @20:56

These brothers have actually bottled lightning with this fucking show fr... shit is amazing!

These are some funny brothers :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::yes:

"left the Bronco outside" is wiiiilllddd lmao

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:YOOOOOO!!
DAMN.

These niggas is clowns. Savage no mercy mode.
Insult on top of injury!

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Richard Sherman was checking Skip before he even got started, if you've watched Skip and Shannon enough you know those “I'm speaking”, “its my turn“ were the cues to tell Shannon to shut up, Skip did raise his voice and if someone tells you “i'm speaking“ that's like telling you they're in charge. I don't see how Cam and Mase are saying Skip has been trying to bait them into exploding because like they said Skip hasn't been on that yelling stuff at all this season, he lets the others run the show

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Richard Sherman was checking Skip before he even got started, if you've watched Skip and Shannon enough you know those “I'm speaking”, “its my turn“ were the cues to tell Shannon to shut up, Skip did raise his voice and if someone tells you “i'm speaking“ that's like telling you they're in charge. I don't see how Cam and Mase are saying Skip has been trying to bait them into exploding because like they said Skip hasn't been on that yelling stuff at all this season, he lets the others run the show

Good points

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol:i still haven't looked at her ONLYFANS and judging from how that body looking in this lil clip I think I'll stick with the memories I have of how she used to look
Damn yeah she built like a soccer mom now.....I never seen her back in the day.