fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought Konnan had heat with TK. Why is Satnam Singh wrestling in AAA and even worse winning titles in AAA? Either they kissed and made up or the owner of AAA told Konnan to fuck off.

Bro I don't know what the fuck to tell you with both of those questions. Lol. Shit, with Patron winning the belt from Nemeth (who was accompanied by JBL who probably still has stock with his work with Eddie back in the day.) . But I guess they wanted to make the win bigger for El Patron

We really don't post these. Nothing much really happens, but every now and then we get one with an interesting guest. It's funny how some of the wrestlers who could offer the most in wrestling social media world, but I understand why some of them the greats with being seen when they want to be seen.

Since my dream match already happened.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What lol. Wrestling be moving at the speed of lightning.

This is what I'm talking about about. Something like this is a rare gift. Having Muta being involved in any training is big.

stard35.gif

stard38.gif

stard39.gif

She's a gif machine. Lol

Ain't no way Jungle Jackoff is hitting that ass right and we know that midget can't fight, lol.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bianca has no idea of how sexy she is. I think standing next to Jade has hurt her self esteem or confidence. I hope this is part of the storyline when Jade turns on her where she has to play the underdog and has to build herself backup. Bianca vs Jade Royal Rumble final two. Jade beats Bianca and goes on to face Rhea Rhipley at Wrestlemania
Bianca can use I was always the EST but Jade came and I began to second guess my abilities and questioning am I really the strongest, fastest. She would go back to her roots to get back to what made her main event Wrestlemania. She has 1 more title run before she becomes the Vet that has to get the NXT call ups over.
I also assume she will want time off soon to try and have a child.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I listened to the whole interview and basically Mark said that the agents get the creative for the talent at the last minute for shows.
The talent and the people in charge at AEW don't listen to the people who have actually been successful in the business and think they know everything.
Basically everything we've all been saying along with countless others, but hey....we're all just haters right? :rolleyes2:

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I listened to the whole interview and basically Mark said that the agents get the creative for the talent at the last minute for shows.
The talent and the people in charge at AEW don't listen to the people who have actually been successful in the business and think they know everything.
Basically everything we've all been saying along with countless others, but hey....we're all just haters right? :rolleyes2:
It was a good convo, starting with the Punk portion, rolling into what Mark said about AEW.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I thought they moved him to Raw from Smackdown due to his schedule on Saturdays making Smackdown nearly impossible for him. Sucks he's gone from Raw for a few months, his commentary is great.
Pat and Michael Cole are placed wherever the important storyline is happening. Last year the most important thing was the Bloodline so Pat and Michael were on Smackdown.

So far this year the most important thing is the Judgement Day, do they're calling for Raw.

Come Jan when Pat comes back, I'm sure he'll be placed wherever Roman happening to be.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

Can we get some over/unders going for Bloodline members.

Does anyone think Jey will get that singles titles before he and Jimmy reunite with Roman to battle the Bloodline 2.0

A few months ago, I thought Jey had a good chance to win that singles belt.... now tho :smh:

I don't see him winning a top title, which leaves the IC belt and Jey ain't beating Bron. Mostly likely the next title Jey wins will be the tag titles when him Jimmy take em off the New Usos.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can we get some over/unders going for Bloodline members.

Does anyone think Jey will get that singles titles before he and Jimmy reunite with Roman to battle the Bloodline 2.0

A few months ago, I thought Jey had a good chance to win that singles belt.... now tho :smh:

I don't see him winning a top title, which leaves the IC belt and Jey ain't beating Bron. Mostly likely the next title Jey wins will be the tag titles when him Jimmy take em off the New Usos.
I don't think Jey needs a title right now.
He's over with the fans with a made-up word and will probably work his way into the Judgement Day/Rhea/Priest storyline somehow.
The issue with Jey is that he's pretty much a hot entrance and "Yeet". His work is not that great and his promo ability is limited.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think Jey needs a title right now.
He's over with the fans with a made-up word and will probably work his way into the Judgement Day/Rhea/Priest storyline somehow.
The issue with Jey is that he's pretty much a hot entrance and "Yeet". His work is not that great and his promo ability is limited.
Yeah I was gonna say he's so over.....use the title on someone who can use it. I think the title might hurt him some because his matches aren't really title worthy. Thing about that YEET shit he stole that shit i'm shocked they allowed to use it but shit nobody ain't said nothing I guess.

I see now that Jey is at his best as a tag wrestler...but he's so over now I get the solo run. But putting a title on him...I Don't think that's the best thing.