fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They carried the hell out of the company last year.

With everything said. I'm still surprised they kept the belt on Lashley. Eventhough he dei the run, and he and MVP are great together. And they should have never broken up the hurt business.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWE still has ways to go regarding how Black wrestlers are presented but shit, we had Black champions, on their top titles and mid card titles.

Look at WWEs recent history, say the last three years since AEW debuted.

Yes, WWE shitted on Kofi and Bianca the way they lost their titles, but they did have decent lasting runs.

They seem to have done right by Bobby Lashley and Sasha.

New Day is the most decorated Tag Team in WWE history.

Big E is on the cusp of taking the step to the next level.

Even lower midcard talent (Apollo Crews) have won their midcard titles.

AEW?

No Black talent is sniffing the top of the card and the TNT title isn't going to any of their midlevel Black talent anytime soon.

Their Women's division, yeah, none of their Black wrestlers are winning that any time in the near future. It will go back to a Japanese wrestler before a Black woman wins it.
Jade will be champion very soon

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWE still has ways to go regarding how Black wrestlers are presented but shit, we had Black champions, on their top titles and mid card titles.

Look at WWEs recent history, say the last three years since AEW debuted.

Yes, WWE shitted on Kofi and Bianca the way they lost their titles, but they did have decent lasting runs.

They seem to have done right by Bobby Lashley and Sasha.

New Day is the most decorated Tag Team in WWE history.

Big E is on the cusp of taking the step to the next level.

Even lower midcard talent (Apollo Crews) have won their midcard titles.

AEW?

No Black talent is sniffing the top of the card and the TNT title isn't going to any of their midlevel Black talent anytime soon.

Their Women's division, yeah, none of their Black wrestlers are winning that any time in the near future. It will go back to a Japanese wrestler before a Black woman wins it.
I agree they shitted on Kofi and Bianca for sure...but AEW aint' even putting the title on black wrestlers to even shit on them. :lol:

I keep waiting for them to take the title off Bobby I am shocked they had the title on him this long..I knew Drew would've been got it back by now.

And the crazy shit about AEW is that I don't see none of them black men main eventing any time soon.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They carried the hell out of the company last year.

With everything said. I'm still surprised they kept the belt on Lashley. Eventhough he dei the run, and he and MVP are great together. And they should have never broken up the hurt business.
It really makes no sense. They have NOTHING for Shelton and Cedric....had they kept in them in Hurt Business you at least had something for them to do. Breaking them up was retarded and no explanation or nothing.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It really makes no sense. They have NOTHING for Shelton and Cedric....had they kept in them in Hurt Business you at least had something for them to do. Breaking them up was retarded and no explanation or nothing.

These the same folks who teased a partial reunion with Brock and Shelton during a Royal Rumble, then threw it out of the window. I ain't saying they should be buddy buddy and he should have been a Heyman guy, but have no problem pushing non promo cutting, no charisma having, non wrestling gumps all of the time. Shelton should at the very minimum be a fixture in the upper mid card.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. She’s been wrestling for less than two years. Still very green, and with the likes of Ruby Soho, Thunder Rosa and all the others on their roster, Cargill is in no way leapfrogging them all.
We'll see.

Yeah, she is still too green! Someone as strong as her, you'll have another Nia Jax if you just keep putting her in matches. Which is why they put her in matches with top talent. It hides her flaws while making her look dominant.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These the same folks who teased a partial reunion with Brock and Shelton during a Royal Rumble, then threw it out of the window. I ain't saying they should be buddy buddy and he should have been a Heyman guy, but have no problem pushing non promo cutting, no charisma having, non wrestling gumps all of the time. Shelton should at the very minimum be a fixture in the upper mid card.

They allergic to getting behind Shelton Benjamin. I haven't even really seen a good match from him in awhile. They don't even use him or good matches they had him during 2 on 1 with Lashley and Cedric. Shit is insulting.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
I feel the same way but when Covid hit. Vince had to rely on his black stars to carry the company

Bobby Lashley, The Hurt Business, New Day members, Sasha Banks when healthy and Bianca
The Street Profits held the belts and don't forget the 24/7 champions . Also a comedian once said the Samoan just mean some more Africans. Roman Reigns and the Usos. Now they are back to live shows its like fuck them
YES!!!

When they found out that they can travel... Vince said kill the Hurt Business quick...

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drew vs Sheamus IX
WWE does the same shit every time. This the 2nd time I seen New Day beat everyone in a gauntlet. It's ok to try something new.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
wow..i missed this last night....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

mjf-aew.gif

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
I agree they shitted on Kofi and Bianca for sure...but AEW aint' even putting the title on black wrestlers to even shit on them. :lol:

I keep waiting for them to take the title off Bobby I am shocked they had the title on him this long..I knew Drew would've been got it back by now.

And the crazy shit about AEW is that I don't see none of them black men main eventing any time soon.

Exactly, none of them brothers are main event talent, so what else are they supposed to do? Put a title on Mark Henry? They gotta find a main event brother.

We're talking about a company that's 2.5 years old. Each belt has only had 4 reigns so far, and at least Scorpio had one. He was the first tag team champion.

That's not as bad as a company that's only had 3 black WWE heavyweight champions in 67 years and squashed one, has had numerous ignorant, racial and negative stereotype-fueled gimmicks, has actively buried brothers thanks to entitled white boys like HHH and Randy Orton throwing bitch fits, and has had characters in half-black face and dropping n-bombs.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is great news for wrestling fans,AEW finally getting better and legit will force WWE to up its game and stop with the bullshit,but AEW fans need to temper there realism that AEW is gonna kick WWE ass. WWE is the NFL and AEW is the ACC WWE signed a 5 year 1 billion dollar deal with NBC Peacock,AEW signed a 4 year $165 million deal with TNT. It’s not close at all but a content and match competition will be great

All about AEW!!...This show has that old WCW vibe to it!!... :yes:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
At some point an AEW wrestler is going to jump to WWE, and you're right, it will likely be one of these guys who loses their spot as more ex-WWE guys get signed. Maybe someone like Hangman Paige?
Hangman is going to be the one who beats Omega. This is long term story telling. None of the top AEW guys are gonna lose their spot anytime soon. Tony Khan has a good touch of the business and is probably the biggest wrestling fan in their company. He understands that they need the next generation like Darby & Jungle Boy, Sammy Guvarra. Its really those smaller midcard guys who will be stuck in the midcard like Bryan Cage, Ethan Page, Scorpio Sky, Lance Archer.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hangman is going to be the one who beats Omega. This is long term story telling. None of the top AEW guys are gonna lose their spot anytime soon. Tony Khan has a good touch of the business and is probably the biggest wrestling fan in their company. He understands that they need the next generation like Darby & Jungle Boy, Sammy Guvarra. Its really those smaller midcard guys who will be stuck in the midcard like Bryan Cage, Ethan Page, Scorpio Sky, Lance Archer.
I would have agreed with you a few months ago about Hangman, but now I'm not so sure.
Is he even in a program right now? I can't remember the last time I saw him on TV.
Yes, Tony Khan is a fan and knows what the fans want, but he's still new at actually booking and creating compelling storylines.
And now with these new guys, it seems the dream match would be Omega-Punk or Omega-Danielson, or even Omega-Cole.
If Bray and/or Braun come on board, all bets are off.
Some of these first-day guys are going to get lost in the shuffle. It's just a matter of time.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would have agreed with you a few months ago about Hangman, but now I'm not so sure.
Is he even in a program right now? I can't remember the last time I saw him on TV.
Yes, Tony Khan is a fan and knows what the fans want, but he's still new at actually booking and creating compelling storylines.
And now with these new guys, it seems the dream match would be Omega-Punk or Omega-Danielson, or even Omega-Cole.
If Bray and/or Braun come on board, all bets are off.
Some of these first-day guys are going to get lost in the shuffle. It's just a matter of time.

I think Braun should go to Impact and Bray to ROH.

I thought Page's wife had a kid.

Khan isn't the only one booking, it is a team effort for them. Some have more experience, but come from that WWE style and sometimes you have to flush some shyt that "worked" at your last place of employment.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Braun should go to Impact and Bray to ROH.

I thought Page's wife had a kid.

Khan isn't the only one booking, it is a team effort for them. Some have more experience, but come from that WWE style and sometimes you have to flush some shyt that "worked" at your last place of employment.
I think you're right about Page having a kid.
Hopefully, they bring him back and have him in the mix for the title instead of goofing around with the Dark Order or whatever they had him doing.