fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's gonna funny watching Miro smash that Hyundai.

JovialGiganticFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait, what? How the fugg did she get involved, did he insult Ashoka or something?

She's team Cody because she's a co-host with Cody on that show that they do called the "Go big show". Black has been picking off Cody's friends one by one so I guess he wanted to make Rosario the next victim.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
List your Top 5 (current) wrestling music themes. Here's my personal 5.

Honorable mentions

CM Punk (Cult of personality)

Guerrillas of Destiny (G.O.D Firing Squad)

Minoru Suzuki (Kaze Ni Nare)

Sasha Banks (Sky's The Limit Remix)

5. Tetsuya Naito (Stardust)

4. Sammy Guevara (Take Flight)

3. Chris Jericho (Judas)

2. Shinsuke Nakamura (The Rising Sun)

1. Kenny Omega (Battle Cry)

I ain't gonna lie, I like Bianca Belair theme

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You right and that's kind of why I liked Lashley. Not about gimmicks or dancing or rapping...he was a solid champion and he did the best he could bt Hurt Business could've ran this shit. Lashley and MVP were so good at what they were doing that you couldn't tell if the crowd thought he was heel or face.

I don't know what they do with him now. Its alright if they revisit the Goldberg thing but hopefully not for too long. Lashley and Orton.....actually wouldn't be a bad route to go since they didn't really do it justice this time around.
LASHLEY will be traded to Smackdown. They are setting a Lashley vs Lesnar for King of the Ring or Wrestlemania

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I actually do not disagree with Mark Madden here. One or two "shit" bombs on a show is okay (as they've been doing), but it was overkill last night.
Takes away from the impact of the word when it just gets dropped so casually.

Overall, I thought last night's show was okay. Not great. Seems like it was there to set up for next week's show.

Last edited:

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
I actually do not disagree with Mark Madden here. One or two "shit" bombs on a show is okay (as they've been doing), but it was overkill last night.

Overall, I thought last night's show was okay. Not great. Seems like it was there to set up for next week's show.
It's cable where they are more lenient on it...

You are correct, Last night's show wassupposed to be promo heavy to promote the New York show...

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's cable where they are more lenient on it...

You are correct, Last night's show wassupposed to be promo heavy to promote the New York show...
It's not about whether it's allowed or not, it's about whether it's needed. They seemed to use "shit" as a crutch too often last night.
The word and impact loses it's effectiveness when it's used repeatedly in multiple segments on the show.

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
Registered
I will be sneaking in a bottle of Henny into Arthur Ashe for this one (4 hours of action)

Another solid Dynamite. AEW knocking it out of the park and hitting their stride. This show set up and advanced so many different storylines. Next week's Dynamite is going to be fuckin' stacked.

Cody Rhodes vs. Malakai Black
FTR vs. Darby Allin & Sting
MJF vs. Brian Pillman
Britt Baker vs. Ruby Soho
Kenny Omega vs. Bryan Danielson

Plus there will probably be a surprise in there too. Absolutely love it!

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
Registered
With regards to the swearing glad you didn't watch Lenny Dykstra on 30 for 30 last night.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Great segment! Glad they made this a non-title match because you can give the fans the match they want to see without burying your rankings. It will probably be a screw finish because I don't think at this point either one can lose clean.

The rankings have been buried for awhile now. Most of time people get title matches for winning some battle royale. Christian became a top contender while not having singles matches on Dynamite for the better part of a month.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I don't consider the Rock black. To me he is only black when it suits him. Usually he is either racially ambiguous or Pacific Islander

Because he's not.
Black people have a habit of trying to force pegs in holes they don't belong in.

The man's father is black
He only embraces his Samoan side, that's what he is

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always thought Samoans ancestors were from Kenya and the kikuyu warriors that fled Kenya and settled on the island prior to European Colonialism

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Rock is black.
No, he doesn't go out of his way to acknowledge it and no, he didn't grow up in a "traditional" black family but his DNA can't be denied.