tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"The only reason why I take this fight is because I like celebrating with my God on high and my wife down low". - Miro

Miro is absolutely on fire with his promos and ring work. Dude is really killing it!
Really good segment from these two. I didn't know Ruby had it in her. I guess getting away from WWE really is a good thing. The expression on Britt's face when Ruby said "And bangin' some dude In the back". :lol:

If Vince is wondering why AEW is coming up a bit closer than he'd like......... :yes:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Panicked is the word of the day....

Big E winning the championship on RAW
Roman on RAW
Usos on Raw
New Day back together on Raw
Then.... Big E already announcing that him and Roman having a match in Survivor Series....

USA Network is on their neck....
Plus The Miz on Dancing With The Stars this season..wonder if theyll send John Morrison over there to make him slip up:lol:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I've always been a critic of their Women's division, but dare I say that AEW's Women's division has come close to matching and surpassing WWEs, thanks to WWEs cuts....

That Ruby/Baker promo was the best women's promo I've seen since the Rousey/Lynch promos that had touches of legit anger.

Smh, Raw had Charlotte/Bliss arguing over some doll shit....Soho/Baker had a legit "shoot" feeling exchange.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Moose needs to take his talents to WWE. He's too Big for the size of the impact ring
Moose was supposedly on his way to the WWE before he ever went to Impact but he had a domestic abuse accuse case in the past that messed it up.
I would watch this match just to see Suzuki no sell a light tube shot to the head.

Gage might be smart to maybe not try that light tube shit with Suzuki cause if he fucks up Suzuki is going to fuck him up and there won't shit that he could do about it short of legit stabbing him.