{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

Hard to take doc seriously when he doesn't develop players and will take a young guy out the moment he made a mistake. This why players produce elsewhere when a team allows them to play and be themselves without looking over their shoulder. Shai wouldn't be as good as he is today under rivers and that's the truth. Rivers almost stunted maxey growth if it wasn't for Ben Simmons to turn to a bitch then maxey wouldn't never got his shot under rivers.

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Most Nuggets fans think like George Karl and don't respect Melo or his time there. That's why he's so comfortable saying what he says on social media. They have a great white hope now so they can tell the truth about the niggarican. Playing there is like playing for Utah. :lol:

Utah and Denver are NOTHING alike.

Utah got Zaxby’s tho which pisses me off. But yeah he’ll nah

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't know what they can do to fix the dunk contest but something needs to be done.

Also maybe it's us the watching public that's the problem, maybe we're just not that interested to or amazed at the dunks anymore.

People, myself included are more amazed by Dame shooting half court shots and Steph making 3's than we are watching someone dunk.

And the reason I said that Lebron ruined the dunk contest was because of his lack of doing it. Him not doing it is he's in the mentality that it's not important and basically the players are now too cool for school.

I've said this on here before but Lebron entered the dunk contest in high school before he was drafted. But once he's in the NBA there's issues and excuses not to enter.

Ja Morant, Zion Williamson and others followed suit. There's many more but I'm not gonna get a headache trying to remember who else.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I don't know what they can do to fix the dunk contest but something needs to be done.

Also maybe it's us the watching public that's the problem, maybe we're just not that interested to or amazed at the dunks anymore.

People, myself included are more amazed by Dame shooting half court shots and Steph making 3's than we are watching someone dunk.

And the reason I said that Lebron ruined the dunk contest was because of his lack of doing it. Him not doing it is he's in the mentality that it's not important and basically the players are now too cool for school.

I've said this on here before but Lebron entered the dunk contest in high school before he was drafted. But once he's in the NBA there's issues and excuses not to enter.

Ja Morant, Zion Williamson and others followed suit. There's many more but I'm not gonna get a headache trying to remember who else.

Look at the coded language this white man uses @Amajorfucup. Ja and Zion came in the league 16 years after LeBron which is 2 lifetimes. But he singled them out because they represent a Blackness he wants to scold. A lot of guys before them didn't do it either but he jumped past them to call the no good niggas out. :lol:

And not surprisingly Costanza never cries about these posts.