Official Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion (12/1/17 @8PM)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why the hell did they NOT film this???!!!

Jeff Ward on what Deke is likely doing in the alternate timeline:
So I think it was [writer] DJ Doyle that pitched a post-credits mini-scene that I was very sad that we didn't get to shoot, but we talked a lot about it, which was that: Somebody would walk into a S.H.I.E.L.D. office and there'd be the back of a chair, and it would spin around, and it was me with an eye patch... I don't know if Nick Fury is in this timeline or not. I think [Deke] can still see fine, but it's just about a power and cool thing.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
So Fitz is officially on Tony Stark level.

I'd love to see him back in the MCU as a villain. All you need to do is kill off his wife or kid and have him fucking with the timeline to get them back.

Kang the fucking conqueror ladies and gentlemen, Fitz is perfect for the role. Framework Fitz proved that.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So Fitz is officially on Tony Stark level.

I'd love to see him back in the MCU as a villain. All you need to do is kill off his wife or kid and have him fucking with the timeline to get them back.

Kang the fucking conqueror ladies and gentlemen, Fitz is perfect for the role. Framework Fitz proved that.

Was thinking the SAME THING

he basically SHRINK when he entered the quantum realm...

So he already surpassed hank pym

He on reed ricards dr doom tony stark level

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Was thinking the SAME THING

he basically SHRINK when he entered the quantum realm...

So he already surpassed hank pym

He on reed ricards dr doom tony stark level

There is so much untapped potential in him as a character. He built the Framework, copied Pym particle technology and Starks quantum time tracking. He made LMD's as good as Doombots. Don't fuck this up marvel!