Official Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion (12/1/17 @8PM)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

There is so much untapped potential in him as a character. He built the Framework, copied Pym particle technology and Starks quantum time tracking. He made LMD's as good as Doombots. Don't fuck this up marvel!

they HAVE to introduce him PROPER and I mean re-introduce

to the comics at LEAST.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

her BOYFRIEND IS THE THE DUDE FROM THE GOOD PLACE!!!!?????

giphy.gif

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
There maybe more to FitzSimmons kid than we know.

It’s possible that kid is a mutant.

Marvel has said after acquiring XMen, they plan on writing them as always being there but staying in the shadows during all the MCU movies and TV shows. They might be sending their kid to Professor Xavier school or worst case Magneto gets his hands on her.

It’s still possible this season might heavily tie into “Endgame”. At this time we still don’t know what Steve did with the Infinity Stones. With what we saw at the end of Endgame, it looks like the Stones are not in the regular timeline the MCU movies were and possibly with AoS.

Quake and Sousa might be coming into contact with one of the Infinity Stones that Steve had hidden with them approaching that Nebula. Mac might be in possession of a Stone on the Helicarrier. And we don’t know what mission Yo-Yo was actually involved in that we saw.

Zeke in his time might come across a Stone or Two that Steve had hidden.

In theory, this finale might lead into connecting the show with another “Infinity War” story involving the AoS characters on TV or Disney+ and possibly bringing back Thanos that we all know is not dead. You can’t kill a major character like him.

Agent Piper and Flint (Black dude with powers) returned was a good cameo and shows their characters might be returning.

TrippCiti

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real talk

Fitz and Gemma

in the next Antman or Fantastic Four movie

would be perfect

They need to figure out ways to weave in ALL of this show's main characters into Marvel movies going forward...Not all in the same film, but sprinkle them in here and there...Have Mack interact with Nick Fury, dressed in the same gear ...Give bit parts to Yo-Yo, FitzSimmons, Daisy and May, and use techno-Coulson for comic relief. That would be kool AF.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
They need to figure out ways to weave in ALL of this show's main characters into Marvel movies going forward...Not all in the same film, but sprinkle them in here and there...Have Mack interact with Nick Fury, dressed in the same gear ...Give bit parts to Yo-Yo, FitzSimmons, Daisy and May, and use techno-Coulson for comic relief. That would be kool AF.

That might be what they planning on doing with how it ended.

Also, Disney never gave a reason why they gave this show a final close out with a extra season. They cancelled everything else on their networks and the shows on the streaming services without closing them out.

It’s looking like they got something planned with all the shows and characters from these shows. Hopefully they bring back all the actors.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chloe Bennet still being on board makes me happy..

Now they need to add MAC and I'm good.

I can see Mac and May having guest appearances....

It appears Marvel is doing an Inhumans Reboot + Secert Warriors + S.H.E.I.L.D/ S.W.O.R.D...

Introduce.... Ms. Marvel (Disney+), Inferno, Dinosaur Girl...
Absorbing Man (Carl "Crusher" Creel) Son...Jerry Sledge (A.O.S.)

Bring back established characters... Yo-Yo, Quake and Hellfire (A.O.S.)

Reintroduce.... Karnak (Inhumans)

Original...
standard_incredible.jpg

New...
SecretWarriors-Teaser.jpg

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I wonder if they will get Inhumans ANOTHER shot (they deserve it)

now that they got Eternals... it could "confuse the audience?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck it, bring back Tripett, Deathstroke and Aida

Didn't Tripp die die.... transformed to stone then ash and then......

I didn't even watch the final episodes yet..... I just can't bring myself to do it....

But I guess I will binge them before the last episode of Boys so I can binge that series too

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Welcome to the family

I miss the f*ck outta this show

The special effects were amazing,better than most movies.

I'm glad everyone was able to have peace at the end.

Coulson was able to visit the places he never went to as an agent.

Daisy,finally has that family she been searching for.

May was able to get back the way she was before the BAHRAIN incident.

Fitz and Jemma was able to start a family together. Especially, for Jemma,she got the happy ending she wanted.

Mac has Yoyo and became a great leader for an organization.And,was allowed to fix Lola.

Yoyo was able to fight justice to right way...

Ok what did you like not like love favorite character favorite villian favorite season least favorite season thoughts on finale any lingering questions...

The Hydra arc will always be my favorite because it set up everything later.

My least favorite episodes will probably be the first 8-10 episodes of the first season but I understand, why they set it up that way...That's why when I see it from the beginning I know what to expect.

I don't know, how true this is but I read from a YouTube comment that they originally was going to have a shot of Deke in the other timeline. That would have been great because he grew with the team and knew who is grandparents were.

I'm glad Disney gave this show a great ending despite ABC trying to end it so many times.

This will go as one of the greatest underrated shows of all time.

Last edited: