Rick Ross and crew jumped in Canada

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake better have secret service level security when he lands in Miami.

Unfortunately hip hop is ridiculously territorial now so some people who don't even like Ross will try to get at Drake since they'll see this as an afront to their city.

vancouver would be retarded to let the hells whores represent their city!!!

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
It was only created 7 hours ago :confused:
8vk3li.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and all these fools did was,

GIVE KENDRICK MORE FUEL FOR ANOTHER BANGA!!

SUMMER AND EVEN OVER YET!!

they think they DID SOMETHING,

ALL THEY DID WAS INSPIRE A RAP GOD.. and prove..

THEY NOT LIKE US!!!

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Drake better have secret service level security when he lands in Miami.

Unfortunately hip hop is ridiculously territorial now so some people who don't even like Ross will try to get at Drake since they'll see this as an afront to their city.
MLK said it best. The two most dangerous things on the planet, sincere ignorance, and conscientious stupidity.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Ross better be glad Spinner or Jay didn't put hands on him first...

Or Rick ...

Richard "Rick" Murray (1988–2004) was a major recurring character on the Canadian television series, Degrassi: The Next Generation. He dated Terri MacGregor, but their relationship turned abusive and resulted in Terri landing in a coma. He was expelled for this, but let back in the following year, and soon after, he brought a gun to school. Fortunately, he did not kill anybody. However, before he could kill co-prime target, Emma Nelson, Sean Cameron wrestled him for the gun and killed Rick by accident. Before his death, Rick also had Emma at gunpoint and shot Jimmy Brooks, permanently paralyzing him from the waist down (Wheelchair Jimmy). Rick managed to make one friend in Toby Isaacs. All of Rick's bullying culminated Degrassi through a storyline that changed its history forever. Rick was portrayed by Ephraim Ellis.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How was he suppose to go out?
How about not like a bitch?

I dont give a fuck who i pay.. If im stupid enough to engage in a face to face back and forth, once the fisticuffs start and i catch a right from a cac you bets believe i aint running like a fat bitch.

You cant talk all that tough talk boss shit and when violence starts you cut and run. Especially from an unarmed cac.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

I dont give a fuck who i pay.. If im stupid enough to engage in a face to face back and forth, once the fisticuffs start and i catch a right from a cac you bets believe i aint running like a fat bitch.

You cant talk all that tough talk boss shit and when violence starts you cut and run. Especially from an unarmed cac.
You not beating down anybody younger than 98. FOH

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

To keep it 100, he didn't run.
His security guys pushed him behind them, which is what they are supposed to do.
That one big security dude took all the licks they wanted to give to Ross but couldn't.
If Ross had gotten his ass whooped, it would have been an L.
If anything, this gives Ross an opportunity to sue the event promoter, so it might even be a come-up for him, especially if the promoters agree to settle out of court.
:dunno:

Vancity need a new song: "Canuck if you Buck!"

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does them guys look like they belong to Drake's camp?nooo

But anyways it was bound to happen Ross has been responding to a lot of bullshit and things in trying to stay current via the Internet.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Not like a bitch..so he suppose to prove to you or me on the internet..That he’s not a bitch, which is a word. Let’s say he swung back and still lost the fight. You would consider it a win because he didn’t go out like a bitch, even though he still took an L?

Like said earlier we to old for fighting, in corporate America it’s time for lawsuits. I seen my co-worker get spit on. He played it perfectly…said he got assaulted and filed the proper paperwork with HR. Was able to be off work with pay for an entire year.

Once again sir, you don’t pay security a nice salary and I’m still suppose to fight too? Last question did the big security guard go out like a bitch in your eyes?