Star reporting Charlamagne raped a 15 year old girl

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
now THAT would be epic

especially if Envy was in the room.
IF he has the guts to be there. We know who won’t be there so he may not have a choice.:rolleyes:

maxresdefault.jpg

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But Lenard got some SERIOUS connects too...

you SAW how QUICKLY this was resolved

yo don't think there will be ANY hard feelings?
There will def be hard feelings
But there isn’t anything that CTG or his people can really do to Star
He controls his own platform, and has a different audience than the Breakfast Club
He has businesses that have nothing to do with radio
He’s straight

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would he do that. He already been to court on the issues. He would be wise not to say a word

well what I meant by all on charlamayne was what his next move would be...

I figure he would listen to his lawyers and not say a word and let them deal with it...

but I was thinkin they were gonna pay her off, but this decision by the south carolina justice system..
really worked out in his favor...

I KNOW star is real salty right now tho....

just when he thought his shit was about to blow...

dud right in his face..

fuck star but I do wish the sister well and hope she continues to make moves and stand on her experiences and stay moving forward..

prosecutor was pretty much sayin you had your chance and you blew it..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ak was only speaking the truth, he needs to change his M.O. and reach out to people & get cover just in case something comes up with his career. Charlemagne is protected by his relationships with The Powerful.

yea charlamayne is well loved out there in south kakalacki from what I hear..

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think Star played himself. For a black man to dig this up to railroad another black man will not sit well for many people.
From what I've seen/read, Star didn't dig this up... the woman went to him, to tell her side of the story... it was HER idea.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm surprised he hasn't been taken under by the #MeToo folks. As Ak said the story is dying, Charlamayne out there kissin' white folks' rings.

lol,

he made it no secret he is a bonafide opportunist......

I have a feelin he was fuckin stank ass wendy williams to get where he is at....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There will def be hard feelings
But there isn’t anything that CTG or his people can really do to Star
He controls his own platform, and has a different audience than the Breakfast Club
He has businesses that have nothing to do with radio
He’s straight

I hope so...

but I posted who Lenard running with.

I don't like to underestimate white folk.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
This nigga is clearly guilty listen to him give this story of the events

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dayummmm.....Wendy Williams' pussy, wow....he could have been. It's a dirty business: him, wendy, and her husband.

Yea he said when he pens his autobiography he is gonna reveal a lot of shit ..

He said that after someone asked him if he would sleep with someone to move ahead..

And he said he did already and before anyone..could ask who he quickly said you have to wait for the book

But chea
.him Wendy and her husband I'm sure

Got some skellys in that closet....

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea he said when he pens his autobiography he is gonna reveal a lot of shit ..

He said that after someone asked him if he would sleep with someone to move ahead..

And he said he did already and before anyone..could ask who he quickly said you have to wait for the book

But chea
.him Wendy and her husband I'm sure

Got some skellys in that closet....
No doubt, Char Kelly as they now call him is a social climber and we know social climbers don't give a fuk. They go for self. & what you said sounds like him.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Char Kelly is straight, peep it:

Charlamagne Tha God's 2001 Rape Case Will Not Be Reopened
7/12/2018 by Colin Stutz

charlamagne-tha-god-2017-billboard-1548.jpg

Joshua Blanchard/Getty Images for Politicon
Charlamagne Tha God at the MSNBC: Hip Hop and Politics panel during Politicon at Pasadena Convention Center on July 30, 2017 in Pasadena, California.
South Carolina Ninth Circuit Solicitor Scarlett A. Wilson issued a statement saying the law presumes the popular radio personality "is innocent of the dismissed allegation."
After a 17-year-old rape allegation against The Breakfast Club host Charlamagne Tha God (born Lenard Larry McKelvey) resurfaced this week, South Carolina officials say they will not resurrect a case against him and he is presumed innocent of the crime.

South Carolina Ninth Circuit Solicitor Scarlett A. Wilson issued a statement on Thursday (July 12), noting that criminal charges against McKelvey were resolved in 2002 pursuant to a plead agreement between him and the state. The state allowed McKelvey to plea guilty to the lesser charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and agreed to dismiss the remaining charges against him.

"The plea was negotiated because the alleged victim in the matter did not cooperate with the prosecutor," said Wilson in a statement. "The prosecutor made this agreement because of the victim's absence and the lack evidence available at the time. While the tools and technology of justice have evolved, in cases involving personal violence, the State must have the witness to prosecute. Too often, the key witness will not come forward in support of criminal prosecution. Trying a tough case is no problem; trying an impossible case is not ethical."

Read More
Petition Demands Charlamagne Tha God's Firing From 'The Breakfast Club' After Rape Allegation Resurfaces

McKelvey was accused of raping a minor at a party in 2001 when he was 22 years old. On Tuesday, the alleged victim, Jessica Reid, now 32, told The Blast she was seeking legal representation and wants to reopen a criminal case against McKelvey.

Reid was only 15 when she first brought the claims against McKelvey -- allegations he has denied. Her mother, Joslyn, told The Blast that at the time, she was trying to protect her daughter from suffering and stopped the teenager from cooperating in the prosecution.

Under McKelvey's plea deal, he was sentenced to three years of probation.

While South Carolina -- where the incident took place -- has no statute of limitations on criminal prosecution, Wilson said the state will not reopen this case, since a plea deal was reached.

"South Carolina law is clear that once a defendant enters plea negotiations and a plea agreement is accepted but he court, due process requires the State to honor the agreement," she said. We are duty bound to honor the agreement in this case. The State's prosecution has ended and the dismissed charge against Mr. McKelvey will not be resurrected. The law presumes that Mr. McKelvey is innocent of the dismissed allegation."

McKelvey has previously discussed the charges against him. In an interview with DJ Akademiks, he said he had thrown the party where the alleged rape took place but left early. He said that he spoke to police following the incident, since it had been his party, but since they didn't have any other suspects they pinned it on him. He added that police DNA tests didn't even match and that is why they reduced the charges.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...arlamagne-tha-god-rape-2001-case-not-reopened

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Char Kelly is straight, peep it:

Charlamagne Tha God's 2001 Rape Case Will Not Be Reopened
7/12/2018 by Colin Stutz

charlamagne-tha-god-2017-billboard-1548.jpg

Joshua Blanchard/Getty Images for Politicon
Charlamagne Tha God at the MSNBC: Hip Hop and Politics panel during Politicon at Pasadena Convention Center on July 30, 2017 in Pasadena, California.
South Carolina Ninth Circuit Solicitor Scarlett A. Wilson issued a statement saying the law presumes the popular radio personality "is innocent of the dismissed allegation."
After a 17-year-old rape allegation against The Breakfast Club host Charlamagne Tha God (born Lenard Larry McKelvey) resurfaced this week, South Carolina officials say they will not resurrect a case against him and he is presumed innocent of the crime.

South Carolina Ninth Circuit Solicitor Scarlett A. Wilson issued a statement on Thursday (July 12), noting that criminal charges against McKelvey were resolved in 2002 pursuant to a plead agreement between him and the state. The state allowed McKelvey to plea guilty to the lesser charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and agreed to dismiss the remaining charges against him.

"The plea was negotiated because the alleged victim in the matter did not cooperate with the prosecutor," said Wilson in a statement. "The prosecutor made this agreement because of the victim's absence and the lack evidence available at the time. While the tools and technology of justice have evolved, in cases involving personal violence, the State must have the witness to prosecute. Too often, the key witness will not come forward in support of criminal prosecution. Trying a tough case is no problem; trying an impossible case is not ethical."

Read More
Petition Demands Charlamagne Tha God's Firing From 'The Breakfast Club' After Rape Allegation Resurfaces

McKelvey was accused of raping a minor at a party in 2001 when he was 22 years old. On Tuesday, the alleged victim, Jessica Reid, now 32, told The Blast she was seeking legal representation and wants to reopen a criminal case against McKelvey.

Reid was only 15 when she first brought the claims against McKelvey -- allegations he has denied. Her mother, Joslyn, told The Blast that at the time, she was trying to protect her daughter from suffering and stopped the teenager from cooperating in the prosecution.

Under McKelvey's plea deal, he was sentenced to three years of probation.

While South Carolina -- where the incident took place -- has no statute of limitations on criminal prosecution, Wilson said the state will not reopen this case, since a plea deal was reached.

"South Carolina law is clear that once a defendant enters plea negotiations and a plea agreement is accepted but he court, due process requires the State to honor the agreement," she said. We are duty bound to honor the agreement in this case. The State's prosecution has ended and the dismissed charge against Mr. McKelvey will not be resurrected. The law presumes that Mr. McKelvey is innocent of the dismissed allegation."

McKelvey has previously discussed the charges against him. In an interview with DJ Akademiks, he said he had thrown the party where the alleged rape took place but left early. He said that he spoke to police following the incident, since it had been his party, but since they didn't have any other suspects they pinned it on him. He added that police DNA tests didn't even match and that is why they reduced the charges.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...arlamagne-tha-god-rape-2001-case-not-reopened

Does it stop the petition to get him removed tho......

What he did if he did it was wrong but I rather see him make money and use it to help victims

Of sexual abuse....

Rather than not making any money and being no damn good to no dam body..

I also think the call to have him fired is coming more from haters then it is for justice

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does it stop the petition to get him removed tho......

What he did if he did it was wrong but I rather see him make money and use it to help victims

Of sexual abuse....

Rather than not making any money and being no damn good to no dam body..

I also think the call to have him fired is coming more from haters then it is for justice
Homie, in the victim's interview with Star, she said that she didn't want any money and her goal was to have Charlemagne prosecuted. & I guess she failed in that mission, because South Carolina officials declined the offer to charge him. As for the online petition, any fool can create a petition....that means nothing.

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The Pill Cosby story :smh:

I hope he wasn't going hard at Bill, because he was doing the same shit out here

Gully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Homie, in the victim's interview with Star, she said that she didn't want any money and her goal was to have Star prosecuted. & I guess she failed in that mission, because South Carolina officials declined the offer to charge him. As for the online petition, any fool can create a petition....that means nothing.

Star's goal was not to get him prosecuted, it was to stain the nigga. He said as much last night. He has the Big Joker. Once shit starts rolling downhill, you can't stop it, and Charlamange's own big ass mouth is going to fuck him with all this shit he has said on the internet. Her mission has not failed yet, and Star mission damn sure has not failed. As you know these weirdo's don't ever do shit once. There's more coming. The video is back up.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Can somebody tell me what Charlamagne did And what he keeps admitting he did? I’m not that interested in reading or listening to a long ass story just give me cliff notes on this non sense.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Damn the audio of him retelling the story of what transpired that night is some fucked up shit. :smh:
Bro wtf!

THE FACTS:
1. She was 15
2. He got her drunk intentionally
3. He laced her drink with a drug
5. Had sexual intercourse with her w/o permission

Each of one of the aforementioned admittances are their own form of felony. So many different ways to prosecute this dude. This is not gonna go away anytime soon...

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Damn the audio of him retelling the story of what transpired that night is some fucked up shit. :smh:
Bro wtf!

THE FACTS:
1. She was 15
2. He got her drunk intentionally
3. He laced her drink with a drug
5. Had sexual intercourse with her w/o permission
o_O

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Star's goal was not to get him prosecuted, it was to stain the nigga. He said as much last night. He has the Big Joker. Once shit starts rolling downhill, you can't stop it, and Charlamange's own big ass mouth is going to fuck him with all this shit he has said on the internet. Her mission has not failed yet, and Star mission damn sure has not failed. As you know these weirdo's don't ever do shit once. There's more coming. The video is back up.
Her mission has failed in terms of getting him prosecuted. As for Star, you know he's a shit-starter and I agree with you, he wanted to stain Char-Kelly.