Star Wars: The Mandalorian (official Series Discussion Thread) Update (Season 3 drops Feb 2023)

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
mfs are pressuring her to put pronouns in her bio. smfh. that is a some sick twisted petty bullying by them. she said her peace on it. and they kept trying to pressure her to do for months. mfs are weirdos.

These fools even going after Beethoven now...lol

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
It looks like Ahsoka in the Black Robe.

This shit looks epic. It looks perfect for the big screen.

The only thing pissing me off is Disney and their damn one episode a week bullshit.

Release all them episodes at once!!!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I’m gonna go on record right now......

If Ahsoka gives us info on Ezra Bridgers whereabouts....I will have a stroke.

If Ezra Bridger makes a debut in the season finale...I will have a stroke.

If Admiral Thrawn debuts this season....I will have a stroke.

If Sabine debuts in her Mandalorian armor...I will have a stroke.

If the Ghost debuts and we get info on its appearances from “Rogue One”....I will have a stroke.

If all what I just said happens....I will probably drop dead cuz my heart won’t be able to handle it at my age.

Just giving a heads up.

HaHa!!!

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

If the Ghost debuts and we get info on its appearances from “Rogue One”....I will have a stroke.

If all what I just said happens....I will probably drop dead cuz my heart won’t be able to handle it at my age.

Just giving a heads up.

HaHa!!!
entertainment-7-1600093340.jpg
star_wars__ahsoka_and_luke_by_angelus69gitano-d9a73bi.jpg

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cisgender, gender fluid,anti-fluid,any kind of fluid. I wish they would stop with these stupid ass terms......

giphy.gif

Like,I always say,they want people to tolerate them but won't tolerate others....
What gets me is the labels....back in the day the LGBT community railed against labels and said just let me live the way I want!...35 years later the LGBT community has come out with more labels than you can shake a stick at :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :smh:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

Just giving a heads up.

HaHa!!!
Star wars rebels is garbage and ezra was annoying. I hope thise space whalez teleported him into a super nova. That shiw wouldve been better if ezra didn't exist and thwybkept this focus on kanaan

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
What gets me is the labels....back in the day the LGBT community railed against labels and said just let me live the way I want!...35 years later the LGBT community has come out with more labels than you can shake a stick at :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :smh:

And,most people would agree they should be left alone and shouldnt be killed because of their sexual orientation....Now,they're acting the same way as the people that was fucking with them.....

They can call out people's bullshit but you can't call out theirs without being called homophobic, transphobic or any other bullshit term they like to call you...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The Mandalorian Season 2 Special Look Seeks More Mandalorians, But We Only Have Eyes for Baby Yoda
By Halle Kiefer@hallekiefer

Hey, we can all agree, it would be great to have more Mandalorians on The Mandalorian. Pedro Pascal’s titular bounty hunter even muses as much in the special look at the Disney+ series’ upcoming second season that aired tonight during Monday Night Football. “I’ve been requested to bring this one back to his kind,” he explains. “If I can locate other Mandalorians, they can guide me.”

We can only hope and pray this refers to Temuera Morrison’s reported appearance in the season as the one-and-only Boba Fett, but in the meantime, he’ll have to be satisfied with the help of Carl Weathers’s Greef Karga and Gina Carano’s Cara Dune, who immediately prove extremely useful in keeping Baby Yoda safe on his journey to (eventually) find his own kind. Even more helpful? That sweet, sweet jet pack. The Mandalorian season two debuts on Disney+ Friday, October 30.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I’m definitely gonna have to hold out until Thanksgiving week to binge the episodes.

I can’t do week by week with a show like this.

Gonna have to stay out of the thread after the season premiere debuts.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Season 2 is uploaded on Disney+

I won’t start watching until Nov 28th.

I can’t deal with the one episode a week shit Disney is doing. By then there will be 5 episodes to hold me over until the final ones come out in December.

I will be staying out of this thread and anything on the Internet related to the show to quarantine from spoilers.

I will be back after Nov 28th to post my review of the episodes that have been released by then.

See you then.....

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did anything happen? Cause the first season was "one long jerk off with no happy ending".

Star Wars is just known for that. "Looks good but can't fuck for shit".

FLoss

Surviving Kamala Emhoff
BGOL Investor
Did anything happen? Cause the first season was "one long jerk off with no happy ending".

Star Wars is just known for that. "Looks good but can't fuck for shit".
Star Wars ain't been shit since Vader.