The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"IT'S A NEW DAY...YES IT IS!!!" That should have been the name of this episode! The few white dudes that are into big women are all of a sudden the norm and would marry ALL of the heavier black women. The lack of respect for black men is astronomical! We would change for EVERY other race, but our men HAVE to accept us as is!

I respect the woman more if she just openly admitted that she just wants a high end lifestyle without doing any high end work. These broads have this 50 Shades of Gray outlook.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
You've got to be clear when your expressing that.
A plethora of men are scooping them up. And a shit load of men are tryna marry hoes that are fat ugly and have beaucoup kids.

It's just not the pool of guys they feel they should be "settling for".
They are getting homeless pimps. One of my wife's friends from work got one. She's mid 30's, about 275 lbs with a weave, a new car, and a house. Cuzz comes over with his brown paper bag of cheap liquor and beats up her pussy. That's the best she can do, but she's a homeowner with a good job. She's just fucking fat and sloppy. Bitch stores trash in the freezer instead of taking it out herself. Piss poor fucking habits.

These women are not getting good men. They are getting couch surfers and dudes that still live with moms or the homies. A lot of my homies went from moms to living off/with a bitch and never had their own place and are missing the freedom they never had. Their wives make more than them and only one of them calls the shots in his house.

Guys who spend real-time as bachelors would never put up long term with these clown ass females, no matter how fine they are. At least in my age bracket, we don't worship females. :smh::smh:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are getting homeless pimps. One of my wife's friends from work got one. She's mid 30's, about 275 lbs with a weave, a new car, and a house. Cuzz comes over with his brown paper bag of cheap liquor and beats up her pussy. That's the best she can do, but she's a homeowner with a good job. She's just fucking fat and sloppy. Bitch stores trash in the freezer instead of taking it out herself. Piss poor fucking habits.

These women are not getting good men. They are getting couch surfers and dudes that still live with moms or the homies. A lot of my homies went from moms to living off/with a bitch and never had their own place and are missing the freedom they never had. Their wives make more than them and only one of them calls the shots in his house.

Guys who spend real-time as bachelors would never put up long term with these clown ass females, no matter how fine they are. At least in my age bracket, we don't worship females. :smh::smh:

Now when you say "stores trash in the freezer", like literal trash? Like a GLAD bag of trash? How does that work? How big is this freezer? Why keep it in the freezer? Does the homie take out the trash after he beats up the guts? That just doesn't make sense!!!

I have never known or met a couch surfer! Not saying that it doesn't happen, just in my circle of homies and family that doesn't exist.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
More propaganda being sold to single black women. From girls trips to solo trips. While I don't have an issue with Sisters traveling. I question these narratives being sold to black women and not other races of women.

Look at the article wording, "Black luxury I didn't know I deserved"

'I’m Single With No Kids Yet A Disney Cruise Gave Me Black Luxury I Didn’t Know I Deserved'

I told my family and friends that I would be going on a Disney Cruise to Cozumel, Mexico, in some way or other, they all laughed and questioned why I would do such a thing since I’m single with no kids.

After some reflection, I would respond and tell them all because Disney Wonder gave me – a Black kid-less woman in her 30s – a luxury I didn’t know I deserved.

I recognized this around the third day of the cruise. I found myself sitting in the Cove Café aboard the Disney Wonder and couldn’t believe I was actually reading a book.

It’s an activity I promise myself (every year) that I would do more of on my vision boards but fail miserably because I’m always caught up in deadlines for work.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
More propaganda being sold to single black women. From girls trips to solo trips. While I don't have an issue with Sisters traveling. I question these narratives being sold to black women and not other races of women.

'I’m Single With No Kids Yet A Disney Cruise Gave Me Black Luxury I Didn’t Know I Deserved'

I told my family and friends that I would be going on a Disney Cruise to Cozumel, Mexico, in some way or other, they all laughed and questioned why I would do such a thing since I’m single with no kids.

After some reflection, I would respond and tell them all because Disney Wonder gave me – a Black kid-less woman in her 30s – a luxury I didn’t know I deserved.

I recognized this around the third day of the cruise. I found myself sitting in the Cove Café aboard the Disney Wonder and couldn’t believe I was actually reading a book.

It’s an activity I promise myself (every year) that I would do more of on my vision boards but fail miserably because I’m always caught up in deadlines for work.

...She could have done that on a regular cruise! Also I would have laughed at her too, cruises are disgusting! The clientele on cruises are garbage people!!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This whole jawn is wild!!!!

From crazy chick to a master SIMP!

This broad said we bring 50/50 to a marriage...she don't bring 50!!! She is just looking for a court to make a dude pay support. So he's bringing at least 6 figures, but she wants him to play the background and submit to her...basically fund whatever social media influencer project she got cooking in her head! She needs to go ahead and find her a woman or a eunch to be with cause that is the only way she's gonna be in a relationship AND get what she wants!

This cat is a HARD listen, like I would purposely avoid him cause I can't listen to him try to string thoughts together!

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This broad said we bring 50/50 to a marriage...she don't bring 50!!! She is just looking for a court to make a dude pay support. So he's bringing at least 6 figures, but she wants him to play the background and submit to her...basically fund whatever social media influencer project she got cooking in her head! She needs to go ahead and find her a woman or a eunch to be with cause that is the only way she's gonna be in a relationship AND get what she wants!

This cat is a HARD listen, like I would purposely avoid him cause I can't listen to him try to string thoughts together!

Worst storyteller I ever heard in my life. He needs to DJ

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It’s a multi-million dollar economy. This shit is fascinating and needs to be studied.

Even the Afrocentric chicks are cashing in heavy, with the “you are the womb of the earth and come with me to Tulum and recapture your divine womanhood” BS.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I'm listening to local radio hot 105 right now and the topic I n the show today is a snippet from me in sameuo were he says women who are not married by the time they are 35 has something wrong with them they're crazy etc. Bitches are calling in to the show hot and bitteredtalking about their high standards , projecting blame on men and talking about getting married to themselves lol.