TV Discussion : Evil - new supernatural series on CBS starring Mike "Luke Cage" Colter UPDATE: 4TH & FINAL SEASON!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro...

I'm calling this early.

Kristen psychiatrist gonna make us all break our flat screens

18061f3c957bd3638673fd3bc86d7463.gif

But then when that episode airs
kick-fail-kick.gif

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I never heard of that one... would love the back story maybe we missing out?

They definitely showed the husband PASSIVE reaction for a reason.

No man no man letting some punk yell in his wife face...

Even David would have crushed him.

You know her husband on some monk Tibetan vibe...

But he never that passive with grandmother who he hates which is interesting.

He more ready to fight HER than the bully at the supermarket
I think he was more shocked cause first she fucking with animal masks and a gag. Then burns on her stomach in a shape of a cross plus she wanted pressure on the pain. Then she stepping up in dudes face. He looking like who is this woman.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think he was more shocked cause first she fucking with animal masks and a gag. Then burns on her stomach in a shape of a cross plus she wanted pressure on the pain. Then she stepping up in dudes face. He looking like who is this woman.

Agreed

That was a big shock a few hours off the plane.

But some asshole yelling at your wife in front of you in public?

Ain't no trip away long enough to excuse that.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why French fries though. I'm always trying to find some symbolism in what they do. Besides embarrassment I can't put my finger on the fries.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just saying...

Look at how Satan sits in his chair with Leland

And how he sits in his chair with Kristen

Sidebar: Sometimes we are not KNOWINGLY AWARE of possession.

Movies have people thinking the possesions are demons puppeting humans. When most times it is subtle nudges, suggestions

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But will it hurt more?

Cause she left the other frozen bags like fruit etc...

Dawg, I don't know I am guessing! I am the dude that doesn't want NO TROUBLE after seeing that shyt!!!! Cause based off of the next episodes previews it got recorded and nobody wants to be the dude that got KO'ed by a woman from a bag of fries

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dawg, I don't know I am guessing! I am the dude that doesn't want NO TROUBLE after seeing that shyt!!!! Cause based off of the next episodes previews it got recorded and nobody wants to be the dude that got KO'ed by a woman from a bag of fries

And if this was real life she would be a bgol star for about week

Dudes on here arguing about how that man is soft, why she used fries instead of vegetables, her ass in jeans, her husband is coward, should the man have hit her back, is it assault, etc etc

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And if this was real life she would be a bgol star for about week

Dudes on here arguing about how that man is soft, why she used fries instead of vegetables, her ass in jeans, her husband is coward, should the man have hit her back, is it assault, etc etc

Nah, longer than a week! Folks would edit the video with a box of McDonalds fries. So then the video/thread gets new breath. Then she'd be in a commercial for Burger King with Sir Mix-A-Lot tongue in cheek talking about her ass while she promotes that Chicken Fries are coming back. Again giving her video new life. Then you have to factor in dudes response to the video which will make him look like even more of a bytch. Then he'll sue to get in on some of the fame that she is getting. You're looking at a good 3-6 months... if this happened in real life.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With her enjoying the pain from the burning cross. And she likes the pain when that area pressed. Is George coming in the middle of the night having fun with her, licking her pain.

Oh hold up is that why she had the masks cause of George.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
With her enjoying the pain from the burning cross. And she likes the pain when that area pressed. Is George coming in the middle of the night having fun with her, licking her pain.

Oh hold up is that why she had the masks cause of George.

Interesting because at once point we thought she was possessed and tha crucifix burned because of the devil...

And it terrified her

Now she WANTS the burn.

Maybe it's hereditary?

Remember her youngest daughter was born in that devil spawn factory...

We never hear about Kristen father...

Hmmm....

2Klub

Support BGOL
Registered
Kristen and her mom are on a whole other level.

this song got stuck in my head

That's a creepy ass song. I thought they wrote the song for the episode but now I'm wondering if this song was inspiration for what Leland has been doing.

Speaking of which...really, what the hell IS Leland doing w/ the blood and embalming fluids (I guess). Was it just me or did they make Kristen's mom look younger after she got a transfusion?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
YO…the IRS episode was great! Just finished it.
So Kristen wrote 2 notes but only one was shown. I wonder how it will come back up.

Its the SILENCE

the physical facial acting that this show does that is TOP NOTCH

show out editing and directors and actors

Did yo use Kristen's husband face AFTER he finished writing his note?