TV Discussion : Evil - new supernatural series on CBS starring Mike "Luke Cage" Colter UPDATE: 4TH & FINAL SEASON!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It did... ain't no coincidence on this show

And David mentioned the resemblance

And that swarm looked biblical

Like a plaque

In the crypt, right? They never really said what was devouring the light in their.

Kristen always fcuking shyt up! Now we got a demon on the loose that can't EVER be recaptured again, thanks to her ass!

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
the devil is in the details bruh

2a8514b5621ac4837cbbea3d5f7dce938966b229.gifv
absolutely hate this mofo

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
In the crypt, right? They never really said what was devouring the light in their.

Kristen always fcuking shyt up! Now we got a demon on the loose that can't EVER be recaptured again, thanks to her ass!

I loved how she has been so devilish the past few episodes...

Getting drunk, being even more disrespectful, flirting with David, "flashing" the monks...

Interesting how interactions with the "devil" effects everyone different...

Kristian, her mother, David, etc etc...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

We are to assume all that spooky stuff in the crypt was caused by the bot fly infestation

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok what are you thinking when you come home to your wife after months and she gag you, place a mask on you and fuck you like an animal. Dude is not thinking like what the help is wrong with you.

Sidenote: Her juices are like acid. What happens when she masturbates.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ok what are you thinking when you come home to your wife after months and she gag you, place a mask on you and fuck you like an animal. Dude is not thinking like what the help is wrong with you.

That's complicated

Those long distance work assignments are hell on a relationship if everyone mind ain't in the right place

Leaving your wife home for 3 to 6 months at a time...

Wtf he expect?

Angels and demons aside things gonna change.

It was obviously extreme but he also didn't address it properly

Cause if she had sent the kids to a sleep over and was dresses I'm a French maid uniform with an accent, a whip and cuffs and whipped cream

We wouldn't bat an eye.

Now the sulphuric acid sex juices?

I can't call it.

Is it the same as from the demon cabinet from the monastery?

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's complicated

Those long distance work assignments are hell on a relationship if everyone mind ain't in the right place

Leaving your wife home for 3 to 6 months at a time...

Wtf he expect?

Angels and demons aside things gonna change.

It was obviously extreme but he also didn't address it properly

Cause if she had sent the kids to a sleep over and was dresses I'm a French maid uniform with an accent, a whip and cuffs and whipped cream

We wouldn't bat an eye.

Now the sulphuric acid sex juices?

I can't call it.

Is it the same as from the demon cabinet from the monastery?
I feel you. But when I was deployed or on a long TDY we spoke about what we would do when I returned. But it was never on that level. And it wasn't on the first night.

With the masks I almost feel like it was on a level that we don't know each other anymore. I mean she was even practicing how to smile to him in the mirror after her bath.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I feel you. But when I was deployed or on a long TDY we spoke about what we would do when I returned. But it was never on that level. And it wasn't on the first night.

With the masks I almost feel like it was on a level that we don't know each other anymore. I mean she was even practicing how to smile to him in the mirror after her bath.

^^^^^^^^

That practiced smile was CHILLING

and more revealing than damn near anything else

And let you know that ain't the Kristen we know

At all

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her husband a simp...

He got no idea how to handle all that

Sidebar...

What's up with the Brady bunch bathroom?

Yeah homie NEEDED to step between dude AND HIS WIFE and either squash that shyt or take that fight on. But then again we all saw that guy get knocked out at the Pittsburg game letting his woman fight dudes.

But her hitting dude with a bag of frozen fries, could have only been made better had they been a sack of oranges.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmm

For a minute there I really thought we DID see David experiencing a vision

I gotta watch that part again

Something seems off.

I don't think so, I think it is like what Jesus said about coming for the sick. The believers don't "need" Jesus, they already HAVE Jesus.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Do ya'll remember that scene in Dead Presidents where the Larenz Tate character gets a blowjob for the first time from his baby mother. A couple scenes later Clifton Powell character tells him; "...that shyt your woman does to you now? Where do you think she learned that from!" THAT is what would be going through my head!!!

And to reply to your sidenote why didn't it burn him?!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah homie NEEDED to step between dude AND HIS WIFE and either squash that shyt or take that fight on. But then again we all saw that guy get knocked out at the Pittsburg game letting his woman fight dudes.

But her hitting dude with a bag of frozen fries, could have only been made better had they been a sack of oranges.

Yeah I never heard of that one... would love the back story maybe we missing out?

They definitely showed the husband PASSIVE reaction for a reason.

No man no man letting some punk yell in his wife face...

Even David would have crushed him.

You know her husband on some monk Tibetan vibe...

But he never that passive with grandmother who he hates which is interesting.

He more ready to fight HER than the bully at the supermarket

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It isn't JUST a crisis of "faith"! He is just having an all around CRISIS!!!

Both can be true.

He remembering all his prayers, all the ghosts, all the traditions, and the passages inthe Koran.

He about to make Salah again

It's OK

Believe me later on.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't think so, I think it is like what Jesus said about coming for the sick. The believers don't "need" Jesus, they already HAVE Jesus.

I think your right...

But it's just something I got a feeling about

I don't have time to re watch,

But imma watch just that scene

And Kristen at the mirror