TV Discussion: Star Wars new series Acolyte on Disney +

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
the black women are driving the racist star wars fans crazy.....
Or.....it just sucks. I can write in essay on why this show is terrible without using a single political term or racial term. Plot holes, plot contrivances, lack of motivation and logic being followed, poor editing, blatant bad writing that is dependent mostly on exposition....or I just hate black women lmao gtfoh.

But Disney is amazing at using the online culture war to excuse their garbage product, if you really believe that then congrats you've been played by a white woman who eliminated Johny boyega from posters to please the overseas racist, and removed any semblance of making him a strong character instead choosing to make him a bumbling buffoon who chases after a powerful white woman.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I'm a Star Wars nerd. Have hundreds of figures and vehicles sitting in storage in my basement. Have a ton of the EU books, comics, etc....but I have ZERO interest in watching this. I lost interest in the Mandalorian season three and hated the Book of Boba Fett and the Sequel trilogy was garbage.

I want folks to enjoy Star Wars, but the way the director/show runner of this series has basically made a point to piss off folks just so she can has turned me off from watching this.

The whole lesbian agenda they are pushing just isn't for me. I really don't understand how that pug faced woman got the gig, being that she was Harvey Weinstein's assistant/coverup artist....well, I guess that's how. I wonder why that was never really mentioned in the public.
Same, I've since sold my collection but I spent the better part of 25 years collecting star wars everything lol figures, ships, watches, posters, lithographs, film cells, burger king and McDonalds releases, You name it. But they've killed the joy of star wars, we'll always have the OT and the prequels and they're still movies I go back to time and again but God damn have they bastardized everything I love about star wars.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
The director of the upcoming Rey Skywalker/New Jedi Order movie says that she's "not even going to listen to the fans"..:rolleyes:
They never have, did they think the fans wanted a divorced han and Princess Leia? Did the fans want a hermit coward Luke Skywalker who tried to kill his nephew over some visions, when he never stopped believing their was good in his father who was basically space genghis khan mixed with Hitler? Did the fans want Palestine to randomly return? Did the fans want to undo Luke Skywalkers victory against the empire just to prop up rey? Did the fans want her to take their family name for literally no reason? Did the fans want finn to be a useless whiney little sniveling cunt, instead of a Jedi? Did the fans want them to change everything that worked about mandalorian season 1&2 to make it the bo show? Did the fans want them to make boba Fett a slow moving fat Samoan who isn't even respected by punk space greasers let alone crime syndicates?

I could go on but I won't. Lol

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
What is up with these black lesbian paired up with white women, coming at me.

That white lesbian pussy must be doing something to them, got them racist attacking me.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This is how it is for me, being ganged up on. I have Sith trained to deal with multiple attackers such as corporate media, pro black frauds, politicians, Youtubers, or at a grocery store.

This is the result for many of them...

Screenshot-2024-06-26-201413.png

Screenshot-2024-06-26-201506.png

Last edited:

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even though one revelation has been predictable for weeks and I still have questions about a character being so familiar,and I truly believe Mae suffers from schizophrenia and the writers of the show suffer from the same, this was the best episode of the series so far.From the intense duels to what some characters spoke of. Still waiting for the main revelation.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is there a reason why the Jedi don’t use the force more while fighting?
Googled it...Forcing too much on breaking through the enemy's Force shield could be dangerous, leaving one open to a much quicker lightsaber strike. For this reason, Jedi and Sith train extensively in various forms of lightsaber combat to make sure they are able to address threats directly.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
john normally likes everything and he has been patient with this show, but here we are...

After watching this, I realize I have so tuned out this show that I missed all the plot points he's talking about. I just saw some lightsaber fights.

I take back that I actually liked the show. It's still terrible, I just wasn't bored to tears this time.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Or.....it just sucks. I can write in essay on why this show is terrible without using a single political term or racial term. Plot holes, plot contrivances, lack of motivation and logic being followed, poor editing, blatant bad writing that is dependent mostly on exposition....or I just hate black women lmao gtfoh.

But Disney is amazing at using the online culture war to excuse their garbage product, if you really believe that then congrats you've been played by a white woman who eliminated Johny boyega from posters to please the overseas racist, and removed any semblance of making him a strong character instead choosing to make him a bumbling buffoon who chases after a powerful white woman.

Exactly this episode was better acrion wise but the plot holes sre ridiculous . You cant even complain about disney shoehorning that pronoun bullshit without the echo chamber responses of incel blah blah blah. Its a fucking mole creature would it hurt to dimply adress it ws he or she? If i complain about it . Its because its bad. Thie main thing thats crippling this show is bland acting and bad writing. At least this show understands how lightsabers work lol. There is a meme in that reddit post thst illustrateds my point if you click on it. I knoe it days marcel but the dame thing can be applied whenever shills het thier views challeneged het emontional and hurl their tyoical echo chamber strawman deflections.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
if you really believe that then congrats you've been played by a white woman who eliminated Johny boyega from posters to please the overseas racist, and removed any semblance of making him a strong character instead choosing to make him a bumbling buffoon who chases after a powerful white woman.
I'll never forget how they used the old bait and switch tactic with Finn, making it look like he was going to be the main protagonist, Jedi of the sequel trilogy. Instead, they had him being given a name, and accepting it like a slave and had him drinking pig water in the desert.

Last edited: