TV Discussion: The Suicide Squad spin-off series Peacemaker ft John Cena Update: Confirmed season 2

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

main-qimg-bee06ae58b7276e2680a2079efb6d918-lq

53bb82b9a14a307679ff105e85318003.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You're the showrunner? lol

No ONE and I mean NO ONE thought for a MINUTE Gunn could pull off what he did with Peacemaker series

ESPECIALLY after the movie

That series was outstanding

and ANYONE who could create THAT opening sequence ALONE?

I am NOT worried for a MINUTE about season 2

Sidebar: now the fact that he pretty much that show solo? And now he is a boss? OK yeah that COULD be an issue

but I think he smart enough to create a bible/blueprint and can oversee that project

Becase it is actually VERY important in the grand scheme of things because I think this will be his slick way of keeping the Snyder stuff while building a new universe.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Margot Robbie is the best talent they have in the DCEU at this point. She consistently shits on everyone else she shares screen time with.
Yeah I ain't buying nothing he talking about. If she not down its because she doesn't want to be. She's probably the biggest actress in Hollywood. She can do box office numbers or Oscar films. And she was actually committed to that Harley Quinn role...

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Yeah I ain't buying nothing he talking about. If she not down its because she doesn't want to be. She's probably the biggest actress in Hollywood. She can do box office numbers or Oscar films. And she was actually committed to that Harley Quinn role...
Absolutely. She's currently Hollywood's IT Girl. You can tell the Harley Quinn role was a passion project. She doesn't need DC or Gunn. They need her.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Absolutely. She's currently Hollywood's IT Girl. You can tell the Harley Quinn role was a passion project. She doesn't need DC or Gunn. They need her.
Yep and they dropped the ball on the Harley Quinn project….interested to see how Lady Gaga does in her version of the role.