Update: Deshaun Watson is suspended 11 games and fined $5 million dollars

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dude google is your friend, the Jupiter police had video evidence. It's still wild that Kraft was able to pull strings to get the video evidence in his case thrown out, but the massage parlor women that he solicited were still charged.
Okay. Charge is one thing. Convicted is another. Video of sex is not evidence of solicitation. There were plenty of ways to get the vid thrown out without pulling strings. Do you know what constitutes solicitation?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn Rodge wants home gone for the entire season!

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell says evidence calls for at least full-year suspension for Cleveland Browns QB Deshaun Watson

BLOOMINGTON, Minn. -- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said Tuesday the league seeks a tougher penalty for Deshaun Watson because the quarterback's actions were "egregious'' and "predatory behavior.''

Last week, the NFL formally appealed Watson's six-game suspension, which was handed down by the NFL's disciplinary officer Sue. L Robinson earlier this month. At a league meeting called to formally approve the Denver Broncos' new ownership group Tuesday, Goodell was asked why the NFL appealed Robinson's decision and was seeking a suspension of at least a year for the Cleveland Browns quarterback.

"We've seen the evidence, she was very clear about the evidence, she reinforced the evidence,'' Goodell said. "There were multiple violations that were egregious and it was predatory behavior.''

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...suspension-cleveland-browns-qb-deshaun-watson

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't understand. Did this dude Rape Someone? FORCED a woman to do something against her will? Did he drug any of them?

If he asked a therapist to do something, she could've just said no. Where's the HARD evidence that shows that this dude forced one of these chicks to do something against her will? Where is it?

If any one of us went to a massage therapist (that wasn't one of them happy ending joints) and asked a chick to cuff our balls they would throw us the fuck out.

Not for nothing, some of those chicks saw a Superstar Athlete and agreed to do what he asked hoping something would come out of it.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don't understand. Did this dude Rape Someone? FORCED a woman to do something against her will? Did he drug any of them?

If he asked a therapist to do something, she could've just said no. Where's the HARD evidence that shows that this dude forced one of these chicks to do something against her will? Where is it?

If any one of us went to a massage therapist (that wasn't one of them happy ending joints) and asked a chick to cuff our balls they would throw us the fuck out.

Not for nothing, some of those chicks saw a Superstar Athlete and agreed to do what he asked hoping something would come out of it.
I've been a fan of Watson since he was in high school.

Dude is a predator.

There is no defending any of his actions.

The NFLPA needs to appeal any suspension based off the lack of punishment the owners got but my D. Watson has some real predatory behavior.

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Dude is a predator.

The NFLPA needs to appeal any suspension based off the lack of punishment the owners got but my D. Watson has some real predatory behavior.
Is this first-hand knowledge?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn Rodge wants home gone for the entire season!

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell says evidence calls for at least full-year suspension for Cleveland Browns QB Deshaun Watson

BLOOMINGTON, Minn. -- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said Tuesday the league seeks a tougher penalty for Deshaun Watson because the quarterback's actions were "egregious'' and "predatory behavior.''

Last week, the NFL formally appealed Watson's six-game suspension, which was handed down by the NFL's disciplinary officer Sue. L Robinson earlier this month. At a league meeting called to formally approve the Denver Broncos' new ownership group Tuesday, Goodell was asked why the NFL appealed Robinson's decision and was seeking a suspension of at least a year for the Cleveland Browns quarterback.

"We've seen the evidence, she was very clear about the evidence, she reinforced the evidence,'' Goodell said. "There were multiple violations that were egregious and it was predatory behavior.''

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...suspension-cleveland-browns-qb-deshaun-watson

This is interesting Rog...

So if the public outcry gets Watson a year suspension?

What bullsh*t covered mental gymnastics are they gonna pull to justify Dan Snyder before and now?

And Kraft before?

Cause I would think using your nfl franchise to pimp cheerleaders for your old white rich friends is just as bad as jerking off in front of an army of massage therapists.

If we keeping a pervert tally Commish

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Okay. Charge is one thing. Convicted is another. Video of sex is not evidence of solicitation. There were plenty of ways to get the vid thrown out without pulling strings. Do you know what constitutes solicitation?

If that's true, then what about all of those other men who got arrested in that sting? Surely at least some (if not most) of the men were found guilty.

And yes, what you hear about what goes on in those massage parlors (I mean the seedy ones) is solicitation. It's not easy to be acquitted in a sting...and a solicitation conviction is not what you want on any of your personal records.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is interesting Rog...

So if the public outcry gets Watson a year suspension?

What bullsh*t covered mental gymnastics are they gonna pull to justify Dan Snyder before and now?

And Kraft before?

Cause I would think using your nfl franchise to pimp cheerleaders for your old white rich friends is just as bad as jerking off in front of an army of massage therapists.

If we keeping a pervert tally Commish
BIGBENTONGUE.gif

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If that's true, then what about all of those other men who got arrested in that sting? Surely at least some (if not most) of the men were found guilty.

And yes, what you hear about what goes on in those massage parlors (I mean the seedy ones) is solicitation. It's not easy to be acquitted in a sting...and a solicitation conviction is not what you want on any of your personal records.
You don't know what happened in those cases. Arrests are often for show. FWIW I have been defending these cases for longer than I've been on this board, so I am not trolling you.

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What occurs to me is that maybe the NFL is playing this to keep the 6 day suspension while appearing to be outraged like the public. If Goodell felt so strongly about increasing the penalty he could have done it himself, but instead he hired out the job. If there is a provision in the CBA requiring him to farm out the appeal I'd like to see the clause. Otherwise it is possible this is all for effect. It's not as if he or the NFL have any credibility to lose.

Last edited:

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You don't know what happened in those cases. Arrests are often for show. FWIW I have been defending these cases for longer than I've been on this board, so I am not trolling you.

Ok, you got it, man. I'm done. Peace.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How did he prey? Did he insinuate that if they didn't tug on the ole Twig and Berries he would make sure they never got another Texans client?

How did he press them to act? Or did he lead them on that he liked them and wanted more and just dogged them out after he skeeted?

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
How did he prey? Did he insinuate that if they didn't tug on the ole Twig and Berries he would make sure they never got another Texans client?

How did he press them to act? Or did he lead them on that he liked them and wanted more and just dogged them out after he skeeted?
He wasn't even going after women that were certified physical therapist.

He was using his influence as the face of a franchise to get away with way more than the average man would.

Over 60 women.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Dude is a predator.

Wait so you're saying since HS dude been Pill Cosbying women?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Because he picked 60+ women dude

He's a football player, they get free massages.Professional ones, if he actually cares about his body.

Part of him getting OFF literally was obvious their reaction and the voyeur aspect. It's just like reality TV and trying to prank people. And all of them say the same shit, even the ones who would try to support him that he would have a small towel over his dick and be hard.

If he just wanted sex he would have gone to a sex worker or picked one, not have them all over the country and of course he could pick their appearance based on looks from their IG.

It's some weirdo perv shit. It's like peeping toms and dudes who flash women.

Jacking your dick around some stranger you just met is some weirdo shit. That's the shit that Louis CK used to do.

Adroit

Rising Star
Registered
What occurs to me is that maybe the NFL is playing this to keep the 6 day suspension while appearing to be outraged like the public. If Goodell felt so strongly about increasing the penalty he could have done it himself, but instead he hired out the job. If there is a provision in the CBA requiring him to farm out the appeal I'd like to see the clause. Otherwise it is possible this is all for effect. It's not as if he or the NFL have any credibility to lose.
I was thinking that before the hearing. They let it be known that the league wants a year so 8f he gets less, they can say "we did everything we could do." What I gather from the first ruling was that the judge believes the allegations but, based on the cba, she could only give him 6 games. I wouldn't be surprised if it stays at 6.

Last edited:

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I would love it if the arbitrator hearing the appeal was an undercover Browns fan and reduced the penalty to 4. I just love watching the NFL take PR hits.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn didn't know the game started so early.....

14 - 13 they're doing something right

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is bullshit. I don't condone what he did,, but you hired an arbitrator....if you wanted a full year why go through the dog n pony of arbitration? Just bang the hammer at a year and be done with it.....

Dragging this shit out for months for what?!

BTW I'm still not off of Kraft and Roethlisbergers "allegations."..... but moving on!

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He already lost a year of play. He's still getting paid so how exactly are you punishing him?

He surely has a financial plan in place to recoup or weather the storm of a year of lost pay.

May as well let him earn the money and make him do a Micheal Vick community service tour in his free time to atone.