UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Psudeo hip-hop documentary bombed, now on Blu-Ray

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That’s sad but I said that they talk all these pro black shit but deep down they don’t support each other. Love to gossip with all this symbolic garbage but the money don’t come out. Here hnic been here for decades provides content, some cats meet they wife on here, some dudes got gotgood jobs on here from meeting others and these dudes don’t even wanna pay the man. Hnic told me a while back no one pays anymore.

all this trump is racist talk but then racist cacs support each other quick while we just talk big and do nothing.

Its time for HNIC to do what it seems black people are always afraid to do. Take a hard line approach. Shut this shit down until members do the right thing. Sometimes when you play chicken you gotta be prepared to deal with that head on collision. As a people black folks seem to blink way too early. If this board was shut down for a week I guarantee you these hood rich niggas would pay whatever it costs to get it back up and running!

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tariq Nasheed is the New Umar Johnson
I have to agree with this completely. After watching the video of his live show and hearing him appeal to people's "trickin money, weave money, weed money etc.", he sounded no different than Umar telling people to send him their "grits money". And when will these dudes stop trying to shame people into donating by saying "you made all these other groups rich!" That statement is an insult to black intelligence. There's a HUGE difference between going to an Arab gas station and filling up my car for $35 and sending Umar and Tariq money for THEIR pet projects! Am I the only one that notices that glaring ridiculousness! I want more than a feel good moment when I hand someone my money.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its time for HNIC to do what it seems black people are always afraid to do. Take a hard line approach. Shut this shit down until members do the right thing. Sometimes when you play chicken you gotta be prepared to deal with that head on collision. As a people black folks seem to blink way too early. If this board was shut down for a week I guarantee you these hood rich niggas would pay whatever it costs to get it back up and running!

agree completely

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lol at niggas in here finding ANY excuse to not donate.
Just man up and say you don't fuck with dude. Spare us with the thesis' and shit lol.

While making no mention of the museum's content or providing alternatives.

But again, these dudes wont even donate to this platform that they exploit every day. :lol:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Lol at niggas in here finding ANY excuse to not donate.
Just man up and say you don't fuck with dude. Spare us with the thesis' and shit lol.
I'm cool with Tariq. I'm just not sending him any money. Is that simple enough for you bruh?
For real. Co-sign that shit to the fullest.
I thought I made that clear on my first post in this thread...

if not

I don't fuck with dude
@Soul On Ice

You good now?

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

But again, these dudes wont even donate to this platform that they exploit every day. :lol:
Yeah @Soul On Ice did come with the non-specificity and didn't do that. You're right.

As alternatives go, we have multiple Black history museums and a plethora of books and countless essays and articles on Black history. It's not like we are lacking for information.

If as demonstrated, Tariq plays fast and loose with the facts when it comes to history, information and narratives, how absurd is it for him to start a history museum that his followers pay for? Has he applied for any grants? Why doesn't he start it himself with his own money and grow it from there?

As those who donate go, I won't knock anyone for where they use their money- especially since THEY feel the cause is worthy. I feel the individual organizing this campaign is sus for reasons already mentioned.

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Yeah @Soul On Ice did come with the non-specificity and didn't do that. You're right.

We have Black history museums and a plethora of books and countless essays and articles on Black history.

This museum isnt for Black history. Its about Black American history, there is a huge difference and you havent plugged a single museum thats owned and operated by Black Americans. Or told us what the LGBT deviant leadership of BLM did what all that money they stole.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
This museum isnt for Black history. Its about Black American history, there is a huge difference and you havent plugged a single museum thats owned and operated by Black Americans. Or told us what the LGBT deviant leadership of BLM did what all that money they stole.
Why cherry pick. Address all I said in my message, like I addressed all you said.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

I bet if I went through these people's posts I'd no doubt find them cosigning and not dissecting certain people and organizations
:rolleyes:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
@KingTaharqa

BLM. What specifically are you referring to? Drop an article or two here from a reputable source and let's discuss it. Disclaimer: It may take some time to hold this dialogue as I'm working now.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you referring to BLM the organization or BLM the movement ?

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Wrong........being critical doesn't make me a fan...

It just confirms the old adage "the more I teach you the dumber I get"

Being critical in every thread makes you a loyal fan bruh. I dont care for Kevin Samuels and never watched a single podcast. I dont post in threads about him or try to discourage others to stop supporting him because I dont care. You guys absolutely care. And none of you have done anything impactful with your lives that help Black people which is why you so salty with Tariq. We go thru this every time he drops a project, yall say its a scam, then when it drops and does numbers you dissapear. :lol:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Being critical in every thread makes you a loyal fan bruh. I dont care for Kevin Samuels and never watched a single podcast. I dont post in threads about him or try to discourage others to stop supporting him because I dont care. You guys absolutely care. And none of you have done anything impactful with your lives that help Black people which is why you so salty with Tariq. We go thru this every time he drops a project, yall say its a scam, then when it drops and does numbers you dissapear. :lol:

You do know that you don't create definitions based on how you do things right ?

I never disappear and always call people who refuse to read and rely on somebody to sell them information that is and has always been free as dumb ass fuck.

Tariq has never done anything that has been impactful or beneficial to anybody but himself...

And you make the claim that I have never done anything is dishonest at best and just talking out your ass at worst.

By the way, when I share other people's efforts and research I do just that I don't sell it.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You do know that you don't create definitions based on how you do things right ?

I never disappear and always call people who refuse to read and rely on somebody to sell them information that is and has always been free as dumb ass fuck.

Tariq has never done anything that has been impactful or beneficial to anybody but himself...

And you make the claim that I have never done anything is dishonest at best and just talking out your ass at worst.

By the way, when I share other people's efforts and research I do just that I don't sell it.

You've never done anything in your life but go to jail and read books. You've never built anything or raised funds for something. I doubt you've given Veston a dime either.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obviously the organization

Then its simple. you can support the movement without donating to the organization.

But then again I think it's uninformed to donate blndly. And sine BLM is made up of multiple chapters I am sure that there are chapters you could or would donate to.... People in positions often misuse funds for personal benefit and they should be replaced at the least.

But I think just as to blindly support a national organization is dumb I also think its dumb to be critical of its chapters based solely on the misdeeds of a few.