Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
So which of her policies did you disagree with?

Its not about policy its about the basic understanding of the voters you're trying to woo.

Warren has never built up any relationship with Black voters or with the CBC as a proxy to Black voters. SO when you decide you're going to run for President on the Dem ticket who's base are Black voters and the extent of your outreach are Black social media influencers it tells me that you don't really have a relationship with the Black community, you never thought you needed it for higher office and now that you want that higher office you do the easiest and most superficial effort to create that relationship. Nah get the fuck out of here.

As a politician if at this point you don't know that if you want to reach higher office as a Dem you HAVE to be accepted by the Black voting community it shows that you have a glaring blind spot for how this works or you just didn't give a fuck and both reasons are enough to disqualify you for the role.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
VALID QUESTION

A question for Black Americans ONLY:

A senior WH advisor informs you that the president is going to do 1 thing SPECIFICALLY for Black people. POTUS will do WHATEVER you decide, but there are 3 caveats:

1. It must be constitutional (i.e. within the limits of the president’s constitutional powers)

2. It must be realistically achievable

3. AT LEAST 50% of Black voters must agree

What is the SPECIFIC policy, executive order or action would you suggest?

Negroes I tell you

Last edited:

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
go vote for a throat goat,

that said she cant do anything specific for

Us.so called "blacks" but can do specific things for

fags and immigrants as they open the borders and let them

run through on YOUR tax dollars..

YALL BRAIN DEAD DIE HARD DEMOCRATS HAVE NO ANSWER TO THESE
FACTS...

NONE..

ZILCH

NADA..

NONE OF THESE VALID POINTS EVER GETS ADDRESSED by your types....

bitch said she cant do NOTHING SPECIFIC fo KNIGGAS,

but they can for the GAY AGENDA,

AND YALL HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS??

DA FUCK BRUH!!!!!????
Damn fam. What's with the obsession with faggoty shit? You are pretty graphic with your gay thoughts. Ijs.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
BGOL MAGA listen to this

That MAGA bitch def still voting Trump

Ronda Rousey announced a kickstarter campaign to do her 1st graphic novel. In response and because the Internet remembers, she gets flame-broiled all over social media (reddit, twitter, etc.) for her controversial Sandy Hook comments (including re-forwards of "hoax", "crisis actors", etc. from right-wing extremists).

Hence the Sandy Hook apology, 11 FUCKING YEARS LATER, including, some 'SPLAINING that she struggled for 11 years to find the right apology words, yet found said words quick AF when she saw that prancing around in MAGA-land was affecting her bottom line
:lol: :giggle::roflmao2::roflmao3:

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop it..not you @DC_Dude im talking about these polls that’s saying she’s up this big and is going to kill Trump etc.

It’s nice…but let’s not fall for that shit. Go out and vote!
Stop it..not you @DC_Dude im talking about these polls that’s saying she’s up this big and is going to kill Trump etc.

It’s nice…but let’s not fall for that shit. Go out and vote!
Naw I only posted that because this guy is a fantasy football analyst. I’ve never seen that community embrace an election. I’m big into fantasy football.

I vote. I posted earlier that my homies from high school who never talked politics in life were telling me they were voting and one has a felony from selling dope but turned his life around about 10 years ago. Got his felony whipped out as well. The homies from college all vote, but some of the homies from high school it can be hit or miss.

When I heard him say that, I said yeah it’s going to be hard for Orange.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
rb4ja3owggkd1.jpeg