Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't watch Maddow but I believe she was repeating info told to her from the Trump CDC. We changing the subject to mandates now?
No, we're still talking about Rachel Maddow lying to the public. Good thing I knew it was a lie and didn't fall for the bullshit.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What else has she lied about? While you are at it has fair and balanced Fox News and Tucker Carlton lied about anything, or is it just the non Trump supporting journalists?
I've provided unimpeachable evidence of Rachel Maddow lying to the public now you want another example? I could find some Russia, Russia, Russia lies she peddled for years but then you'd just ask for more examples. Now post some Tucker Carlson lies.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
And I've noticed you seem to be offended by people who aren't pro homo. By your logic, you being fixated on hating Trump means you really are a Trump supporter.

Once again, for the slow people like you, I don't give a fuck about gay people one way or another. I just called out people who fixate on gay people and make that their decisions in life. As for Trump I just think people who try to convince black people that Trump is a good choice crack me up. Like the bunch of us in here haven't seen how racist his ass is. So when you come on here and talk about Trump I see you as a dumb fuck who's either looking for attention or is too stupid to realize we like laughing at you.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once again, for the slow people like you, I don't give a fuck about gay people one way or another. I just called out people who fixate on gay people and make that their decisions in life. As for Trump I just think people who try to convince black people that Trump is a good choice crack me up. Like the bunch of us in here haven't seen how racist his ass is. So when you come on here and talk about Trump I see you as a dumb fuck who's either looking for attention or is too stupid to realize we like laughing at you.
You cared enough about the homos to respond to someone's post. Stop with the racist bullshit. You voted for Jim Crow Joe who's mentor was a kkk leader. Same Jim Crow Joe that said you weren't Black if you didn't vote for him. The same Jim Crow Joe that Kamala implied was a racist at the 2020 primary debate. Same Jim Crow Joe that said he didn't want his kids growing up in a "racial jungle." You just like your racists with a 'D' next to their name.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
You cared enough about the homos to respond to someone's post. Stop with the racist bullshit. You voted for Jim Crow Joe who's mentor was a kkk leader. Same Jim Crow Joe that said you weren't Black if you didn't vote for him. The same Jim Crow Joe that Kamala implied was a racist at the 2020 primary debate. Same Jim Crow Joe that said he didn't want his kids growing up in a "racial jungle." You just like your racists with a 'D' next to their name.

You're trying to hard and running the same talking points we've been hearing in here for 2 years now.

I responded to someone who responded to me directly. I don't randomly bring up gay people we know who does.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Check out the look on the liberal white bitch's face at the end.

The most interesting thing about Nina Turner is that she ran for office twice and both times her entire staff with Lily white. I'm always amused at people who will try to say how Nina Turner talks truth to people with her entire working staff that was working with her when she was a Bernie surrogate and when she ran for office were white dudes.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The most interesting thing about Nina Turner is that she ran for office twice and both times her entire staff with Lily white. I'm always amused at people who will try to say how Nina Turner talks truth to people with her entire working staff that was working with her when she was a Bernie surrogate and when she ran for office were white dudes.
Can a black candidate with a black staff raise money?

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're trying to hard and running the same talking points we've been hearing in here for 2 years now.

I responded to someone who responded to me directly. I don't randomly bring up gay people we know who does.
And your disdain for those who don't promote homo is obvious. Just like you're cool with racist democrats.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Has anyone else noticed how much this dude talks about gayness. Seriously almost every post by dude is talking about someone being gay or calling someone gay. I've never seen anyone fixate on something like that so much without dipping their toe in that water.

So be honest @Mrfreddygoodbud did something happen to you that you don't want to admit you liked? Don't worry this is a safe space.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
i been tryna tell yall for years now

these are the ramblings of a man whomst gets his booty played in
Hey look our first gay president??

meg the male horse, shaking her ass on stage, talking bout..

the faggot agenda,

Megan the male horse shakin her testicles on stage..

our first GAY biracial president...

Obama our first bi racial gay president

THEY HAD NO PROBLEM MAKING THE GAY AGENDA THIER NUMBER ONE LEGISLATIVE PRIORITY

YET HE IS GOING TO PRETEND, WE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH WOMEN..

THE FAGGOT AGENDA ITS NUMBER ONE PRIORITY..

Im HERE To PROTECT OUR CHILDREN

YOU EXIST TO SUPPORT FAGGOT AGENDAS...

YOUR GOVT PUT YOU SECOND to A FAGGOT AGENDA

faggot agendas...and

IF THERE WAS NO DEMOCRATS WITH THEIR FAGGOT

AGENDAS

YOU wish you BEEN TO DIDDY HOUSE!!!!

Got baby oil??

THAT MADE THE FAGGOT AGENDA ITS NUMBER ONE PRIORITY..

HOW MANY DRAG QUEEN SHOWS YOU BEEN TO... BE HONEST...????

I bet its over ten
bro all this shit was in the last 18 hours. you ain't never seen a nigga jump out the window gayer than this. this nigga living in hell :lol:

Last edited: