Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
This is why the far left ain't shit. They're racist as fuck. They're talking about Jews now but don't forget the shit they had to say about Black voters when we didn't back their favorite candidates...

I call bullshit about that being the "mainstream." Either way, I don't give a fuck about Zionists either, Jewish or not. They're some of the worst racists around.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
What’s really nonsensical is saying someone is regurgitating a don’t vote strategy because they criticize sending billions of American dollars overseas to kill innocent people. I hate that but it isn’t the only issue… it’s sad that multiple people just assume anyone who doesn’t support ethnic cleansing supports Trump or not voting. The comprehension in this thread is extremely low.

No matter who is president, Israel is getting money. The support of Israel is mixed in with religious doctrine on the GOP side (I will bless those who bless you, curse those who curse you). The standoff in congress wasn't over supporting Israel, the GOP didn't want to fund Ukraine.

The only chance Gaza or any other marginalized people has is to have someone in charge here who gives a damn, and that's not Trump. He isn't going to insist on humanitarian aid or attempt to rein Israel in. He has already said they need to do what they need to do.

Muslims supporting him are also stupid. He doesn't want them here and if Stephen Miller gets his way, any who are immigrants will get their citizenship revoked. Democrats are thenones that defended them and tried to get them treated with dignity. The GOP sees them as poisoning the blood of America. They see Muslims as terrorists or religious fanatics. They don't have any friends in the GOP.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
You’ve constantly justified the murder of innocent babies. I don’t care if children are black, white, brown or yellow, nothing any adult says makes it okay to kill kids who look like them.
I haven't justified shit. I've just said I'll show the same concern about their issues as they show about mine. Why does that trigger you? Why should I care about them when they don't care about me?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
No matter who is president, Israel is getting money. The support of Israel is mixed in with religious doctrine on the GOP side (I will bless those who bless you, curse those who curse you). The standoff in congress wasn't supporting Israel, the GOP didn't want to fund Ukraine.

The only chance Gaza or any other marginalized people has is to have someone in charge here who gives a damn, and that's not Trump. He isn't going to insist on humanitarian aid or attempt to rein Israel in. He has already said they need to do what they need to do.

Muslims supporting him are also stupid. He doesn't want them here and if Stephen Miller gets his way, any who are immigrants will get their citizenship revoked. Democrats are thenones that defended them and tried to get them treated with dignity. The GOP sees them as poisoning the blood of America. They see Muslims as terrorists or religious fanatics. They don't have any friends in the GOP.

My only disagreement is I would not call her Muslim opponents stupid. They are clouded by emotion, which is understandable for people who have seen many family members killed.

I agree Kamala is the rational choice. If she is worth a shit, she will at least cut off offensive weapon support and publicly condemn Netanyahu. That’s at a minimum.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I’m looking at social media tonight and that rally Trump had in New York really touched a lot of Puerto Ricans and Latin people nerves. We told y’all what was going to happen now you better vote for Kamala Harris, or else. A lot of Black Trump supporters are starting to change their tune over the last couple of days.

All the other shit didn’t bother them. But this one thing not even said by Trump has them questioning things? Man fuck those stupid ass goya bean eating faggits . We been telling you stupid fucks about these people

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
You expect children overseas to care about you? They’re children! Grow the fuck up.

I care about their children just as much as they care about ours.

Let me go check to see this same level of outrage from you when bombs Saudi Arabia bought from the US killed far more Yemenis.This is just a leftist pet issue.

You don't really give a damn about "genocide" or "ethnic cleansing", just this issue. Regardless, I'm goign to vote for the best issue of me and my people. I won't be lectured by Arabs for not centering their issues ahead of ours when the never put anyone else's issues ahead of theirs.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Once again, you Latin people for Trump got a huge wake up call today and Puerto Rico is a US territory. You are a bit of vote for Democrats straight down the ballot.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
You won't hear outrage or condemnation from either of these two when it comes to this. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Dear Arab-Americans,
We tried to tell you.
Signed,
Black People

Nope they won't. Oh well they're learn the hard way.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I care about their children just as much as they care about ours.

Let me go check to see this same level of outrage from you when bombs Saudi Arabia bought from the US killed far more Yemenis.This is just a leftist pet issue.

You don't really give a damn about "genocide" or "ethnic cleansing", just this issue. Regardless, I'm goign to vote for the best issue of me and my people. I won't be lectured by Arabs for not centering their issues ahead of ours when the never put anyone else's issues ahead of theirs.

1. You continue to insist on the false narrative that everyone who disagrees with you is “centering their interests ahead of ours.”

2. “I care about their children just as much as they care about ours.” Fine. You’re just a bad person. I hope you don’t claim to be a Christian. You clearly have no values beyond self-interest.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
1. You continue to insist on the false narrative that everyone who disagrees with you is “centering their interests ahead of ours.”

2. “I care about their children just as much as they care about ours.” Fine. You’re just a bad person. I hope you don’t claim to be a Christian. You clearly have no values beyond self-interest.
Are the Palestinians bad people for caring about their children more than they care about ours? And Palestinians are literally demanding we harm ourselves and our people in order to champion their plight. So I guess that also makes them bad people.