Will Biden Allow Another Dem To Challenge Trump? He has the lowest approval rating of the CENTURY for the start of a re-election year!

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

AOC pushing bullshit, unfortunately.

giphy.webp

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
AOC pushing bullshit, unfortunately.

There is a lot a stake. Politics = who gets what, when, where and how..

Everyone is making a play when they see an opportunity. Those who want a shake up and those who want to stay the course. I don't doubt that self interest are motivators on both sides.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
"But but but but but the media and some donors said that Sleepy Joe should step down!!!"

"But but but but the media and some donors said Clinton should run!!!"

Why do people keep ignoring that a strong majority of regular Democrats want Biden to step down?

Be honest with yourself!!! And don’t lie to us!!!

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why do people keep ignoring that a strong majority of regular Democrats want Biden to step down?

Be honest with yourself!!! And don’t lie to us!!!

Some donors and media are not the majority of Democrats, much less actual voters. Both of these interest groups also recommended a Clinton run in 2016. Regarding their recommendations, Thanks but NO thanks.

Additionally, a small sample of 1200 SELECT people does not represent 150M or so likely voters, much less Democratic party or Black voters in general.

Last edited:

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Unfortunately I was going to ride with Paw Paw Potus but I think the American loving thing to do for him is to bow out gracefully and allow the party to move forward, he is too old and does not have enuff in the tank to accomplish this goal even though its been amazing to see him accomplish what he has already done.

Hopefully he'll put his pride aside and do the right thing.

jmo

Michelle Obama - Oprah Winfrey 2024 :obama:

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The numbers have said the same thing about Biden running for quite sometime. At the end of the day HE and those who advise him have ignored those numbers, thinking that Trumps negatives would outweigh Bidens (or that Trump would be in Jail). Biden crapped his pants at the debate (I didn't see the debate, i'm basing my conclusion on the onslaught of calls) and this is shaping up to be one of the biggest miscalculations/ bungles in political history.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Some donors and media are not the majority of Democrats, much less actual voters. Both of these interest groups also recommended a Clinton run in 2016. Regarding their recommendations, Thanks but NO thanks.

Additionally, a small sample of 1200 SELECT people does not represent 150M or so likely voters, much less Democratic party of Black voters.

You say "select people" like its a special list, not a random sample.

I'm not going to argue with someone who doesn't understand the science of polling. :dunno:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Unfortunately I was going to ride with Paw Paw Potus but I think the American loving thing to do for him is to bow out gracefully and allow the party to move forward, he is too old and does not have enuff in the tank to accomplish this goal even though its been amazing to see him accomplish what he has already done.

Hopefully he'll put his pride aside and do the right thing.

jmo

Michelle Obama - Oprah Winfrey 2024 :obama:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You say "select people" like its a special list, not a random sample.

I'm not going to argue with someone who doesn't understand the science of polling. :dunno:

I said "SELECT people" in reference to the approximately 1200 sample size. You clearly do not understand the sampling if you think that a quantity of 1200 mirrors 150M likely voters throughout the country, much less voting blocs.

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
Biden too damn old and slow physically and mentally and it shows.
If he's truly the best of the best in the dem party, what does that say about the party as a whole.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The racist comments focusing on Vance’s heritage have come mostly from the far-right corners of the internet.

Jaden McNeil, a far-right activist and founder of America First Students, posted a photo of Vance with his wife and newborn child on social media, for example, saying, “I’m sure this guy is going to be great on immigration.”

Other commentators zeroed in on the senator’s children, panning the ethnic origin of their names: Ewan, Vivek and Maribel.

“This guy has a non-white wife and a kid named Vivek,” Nick Fuentes, a prominent personality on the far right who promotes antisemitic and racist ideas, said on his podcast. “This guy is gonna be a defender of white identity? I don’t think so.”

Even the spouse of his VP pick can affect the way some of these MAGA mufuckas will vote and or think....

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I said "SELECT people" in reference to the approximately 1200 sample size. You clearly do not understand the sampling if you think that a quantity of 1200 mirrors 150M likely voters throughout the country, much less voting blocs.

That's what the entire concept of a polling sample is.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
All of these democrats coming out NOW saying Biden is unfit, look stupid and silly. They know full well that he wasn't doing summersaults and speaking clearly in 2023. That was the time to convince him to not run for re-election.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The racist comments focusing on Vance’s heritage have come mostly from the far-right corners of the internet.

Jaden McNeil, a far-right activist and founder of America First Students, posted a photo of Vance with his wife and newborn child on social media, for example, saying, “I’m sure this guy is going to be great on immigration.”

Other commentators zeroed in on the senator’s children, panning the ethnic origin of their names: Ewan, Vivek and Maribel.

“This guy has a non-white wife and a kid named Vivek,” Nick Fuentes, a prominent personality on the far right who promotes antisemitic and racist ideas, said on his podcast. “This guy is gonna be a defender of white identity? I don’t think so.”

Even the spouse of his VP pick can affect the way some of these MAGA mufuckas will vote and or think....
Nick Fuentes has no pull on the right though. He was effectively ghost until a coon(Kanye) brought him back out.

Using him as a voice of the GOP is like the democrats using random woke blogger.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I doubt this is true. Kamala and Newsom are from the same state and democrats actually try to follow the rules.
Good point re: Newsom.

I don’t think she should choose either of them anyway.

All of these democrats coming out NOW saying Biden is unfit, look stupid and silly. They know full well that he wasn't doing summersaults and speaking clearly in 2023. That was the time to convince him to not run for re-election.

I’ve had reservations about Biden for a long time, as evidenced by this thread starting much earlier in the year.

But I think you’re being unfair. It’s not about summersaults, it’s about sentences. Biden can’t put them together. Despite wanting another candidate for a long time and highlighting warning signs like his ducking the Superbowl interview, I was SHOCKED by his debate performance. I think it is fair for someone to change their mind after something like that, the worst televised debate performance ever.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Good point re: Newsom.

I don’t think she should choose either of them anyway.

I’ve had reservations about Biden for a long time, as evidenced by this thread starting much earlier in the year.

But I think you’re being unfair. It’s not about summersaults, it’s about sentences. Biden can’t put them together. Despite wanting another candidate for a long time and highlighting warning signs like his ducking the Superbowl interview, I was SHOCKED by his debate performance. I think it is fair for someone to change their mind after something like that, the worst televised debate performance ever.

I was shocked too, but I also felt in 2022 that he should have announced in 2023 that he wasn't running again. I was actually surprised when he didn't do that.

Biden will be 86 at the end of his second term, basic math should have told the democrats that he should've been one and done no matter what.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dems just need to focus on regaining the House and controlling the Senate.....
thats the only real way to block and or control Trump's agenda if he were to win.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's what the entire concept of a polling sample is.

That sample size is a joke and why polls are often wrong, even when referred to as a snapshot in time. I could sample 1200 people online and call that, "the pulse of the entire nation's voting population". It's flawed.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That’s the money speaking. Let me give you a heads up: the money always wins in the end. Jason Pierre Paul can probably count more fingers than there are anti-money people elected.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dems just need to focus on regaining the House and controlling the Senate.....
thats the only real way to block and or control Trump's agenda if he were to win.
Bob Casey doesn’t even run ads in Philadelphia. Because he’s going to clean up in Philadelphia.