Woman stops to check on toddler left on side of road,then vanishes

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@CurtDawg check this, it's the full hour of the cam vid, can see at 9:31pm she pulled up to the bottom of the screen, stopped and see lights flashing.

And here's another aerial view @4 Dimensional , the street next to the highway Atkins Lane is 200ft from the highway, adjacent.

ecxx9uja5lcb1.jpg

Thanks for the info fam
I'm driving right now, on my cell phone
So it's kind of hard to see
Does this prove or disprove the "abduction claim"?
Looks like she drove damn near half a mile on the shoulder of the road?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the info fam
I'm driving right now, on my cell phone
So it's kind of hard to see
Does this prove or disprove the "abduction claim"?
Looks like she drove damn near half a mile on the shoulder of the road?
Its like either she pulled over, long B4 the stop, like we were speculating if she was indeed abducted prior to the mile marker.

Or it's all BS. Cause the guy who bought the vid said the time could be off a minute or so. She called at 9:34pm about a toddler. Yet that car pulls up in the video about 9:30-9:31 stopped, then pulls up to the mile marker.

Chit just don't make sense, but I'd hate to call a female Carlee Smollet...

Like you said we days now since she found, she could of made a FB/IG post. Something, anything.

Another thing of note, GoFundme was going to return all donors $63k but now I saw that someone said they are not.
Don't know how to take that.

Like is this just a grift?

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Its like either she pulled over, long B4 the stop, like we were speculating if she was indeed abducted prior to the mile marker.

Or it's all BS. Cause the guy who bought the vid said the time could be off a minute or so. She called at 9:34pm about a toddler. Yet that car pulls up in the video about 9:30-9:31 stopped, then pulls up to the mile marker.

Chit just don't make sense, but I'd hate to call a female Carlee Smollet...

Like you said we days now since she found, she could of made a FB/IG post. Something, anything.

Another thing of note, GoFundme was going to return all donors $63k but now I saw that someone said they are not.
Don't know how to take that.

Like is this just a grift?
Wait, this was GoFundMe scam all along? Damn, the whole family is full of shiteaters. Since the PPP loans ran out, motherfuckers are desperate as fuck out here. She should be desperate enough to rent out her holes on the avenue or at least do a sleazy OnlyFans.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Read into what they stated. He said they can trace her whereabouts from the restaurant to the scene
Nothing after that they can corroborate.
Kinda says a lot...
All that was determined the first night though so it's nothing new, the report says they can trace her whereabouts to the spot she went missing and the details after she came back home but not the time in between so this report says nothing

a-towngorilla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FBI dude made a valid point, if you got away from your kidnappers, wouldn't you of stopped at the first house and asked someone to call 911?

Then I saw someone else saying that she was dropped off by a car that had 6 people in it? Don't know the validity to that.

Shit like this makes us look bad folk, damn

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Any good theories on what happened? I need a summary.

My tin foil hat take. She's in Alabama. Needed an abortion.
I have no idea, same with the Sherri Papini case, that chick had her ex boyfriend drive 9 hours to come "kidnap" her, had him help her break her nose, shoot hockey pucks at her to leave bruises, stabbed herself, then one day she started missing her kids so he drove her 9 hours back home and dropped her off on side of the road where she was found and claimed to Mexican women had abducted and tortured her. The wildest part of this story is the ex boyfriend did all this and he said he didn't even fuck her when she was at his house....lol

Last edited:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
FBI dude made a valid point, if you got away from your kidnappers, wouldn't you of stopped at the first house and asked someone to call 911?

Then I saw someone else saying that she was dropped off by a car that had 6 people in it? Don't know the validity to that.

A lot of us been saying this same shit. It was just using basic logic and common sense. Especially his statement about her just walking home, instead going to the first person/place she saw for help. And those cops will be going back looking through those cellphone records.

I just hope none of her family is involved. People are already starting to piece shit together. It's been two days now and nothing. And all kinds of shit being thrown out there. Which is why I felt it was important for them to make some type of statement and get ahead of all this. The media is slowly starting to become less sympathetic and asking more questions.

And for the last damn time ***Martin Lawerence voice*** There is no damn baby.. man!

Last edited:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Please don't tell me you fell for the fuckery because she is a "Do No Harm Beautuful Black Queen", right?

They need to drop this dizzy bitch off at the funny farm forever or she should get bludgened in her head with a fucking and end it all now. Fuck her!
To be honest, I wasn’t paying that much attention to it except that it was a trending story.

It doesn’t minimize the very REAL abductions and stories of missing black women.

She should get the Jussie treatment.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be honest, I wasn’t paying that much attention to it except that it was a trending story.

It doesn’t minimize the very REAL abductions and stories of missing black women.

She should get the Jussie treatment.
Only reason I dont think she deserves the Jussie treatment is because social media picked up her story and ran. Jussie tried to ride the fake assault to fame.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is actually a good question a lot of people overlooked
Sometimes its the little details that catch people slippin
What da hell happened to that food

She bought a bunch of food a few minutes before the suppose abduction
And was on her way home to eat it with her family
So was the food missing from the car?
Cause if so, that brings up another host of questions

Did she toss General Tso chicken nuggets at the abductor to try & get away? :rolleyes:
Or did the abductor get super lucky, to snatch her & snatch dinner for two? :rolleyes:
Or.....did she take the food with her to eat with her boyfriend or whoever helped her runaway? :cool:

Twitter is running out of fucks to give, LOL.....

Last edited:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
A lot of us been saying this same shit. It was just using basic logic and common sense. Especially his statement about her just walking home, instead going to the first person/place she saw for help. And those cops will be going back looking through those cellphone records.

I just hope none of her family is involved. People are already starting to piece shit together. It's been two days now and nothing. And all kinds of shit being thrown out there. Which is why I felt it was important for them to make some type of statement and get ahead of all this. The media is slowly starting to become less sympathetic and asking more questions.

And for the last damn time ***Martin Lawerence voice*** There is no damn baby.. man!

Someone has to be in it with her because the police arrived within minutes and she was gone gone

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
This is actually a good question a lot of people overlooked
Sometimes its the little details that catch people slippin
What da hell happened to that food

She bought a bunch of food a few minutes before the suppose abduction
And was on her way home to eat it with her family
So was the food missing from the car?
Cause if so, that brings up another host of questions

Did she toss General Tso chicken nuggets at the abductor to try & get away? :rolleyes:
Or did the abductor get super lucky, to snatch her & snatch dinner for two? :rolleyes:
Or.....did she take the food with her to eat with her boyfriend or whoever helped her runaway? :cool:

Twitter is running out of fucks to give, LOL.....

I saw a post earlier that the food wasn't there but don't know if true.
Couldn't verify.

But if the food was gone, then that speaks volumes.

dead-dead-giveaway.gif

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I saw a post earlier that the food wasn't there but don't know if true.
Couldn't verify.

But if the food was gone, then that speaks volumes.

dead-dead-giveaway.gif

This shit is crazy fam, LOL
People on the internet (twitter, IG, facebook)
Piecing shit together better than police detectives
And with less evidence
Sometimes all it takes is just 1 tiny slip up
Shit is like watching an episode of CSI Miami unfold, live

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh....

I can see why most of you are sheep.

Who dangles a toddler along the highway with highway patrol driving around to bait people?

She brought her food because she used it to eat during the time she was missing.

Same thing I was thinking. You have cops up and down the interstate. Thats the last place you want to bait a child.

***Martin Lawerence voice*** There is no damn baby.. man!

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hold up, all this to try and get attention from her ex....all the women and sisters

that go missing, and nobody bats an eye, finally one that gets some attention,

and the whole scenerio goes from being kind hearted woman kidnapped,

to a gatdamn BALLONBOY...

I can see them tryin to work that mental anguish angle, with the got caught stealing from work,

ex boyfriend, blah blah blah..... so basically all those incidents stressed her out so much,

she went full balloon boy on muthafuckas....

well all righty then......