Woman stops to check on toddler left on side of road,then vanishes

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
My response is this.
There's no manual on how people are to react when something like this hits your family.

Over a decade ago, my wife's niece was abused by her brothers baby mama new boyfriend. Child was hospitalized for 3 weeks then died. 3 yrs old. Wife's brother couldn't speak, my wife was the sort of voice to the media and it was overwhelming, the constant calls from family, news outlets and my wife gave 1-2 interviews and didn't feel to talk with the media anymore as she was distraught. It was a lot. They don't care about you, just the next story for them to get ratings. Literally calling cause they "have a 5pm deadline so we'd like to hear from you by 4pm so we can wrap this up for a segment" is how they talk to you.

All I can say is no one knows what it's like til you are hit in the face with something. Don't know how you're going to react and what at the moment is going on in people's lives.
Fully understand all that. But if this case is real which I'm starting to highly doubt they need to speak out and give info on these "kidnappers". Cause why would you want anybody else to be taken

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fully understand all that. But if this case is real which I'm starting to highly doubt they need to speak out and give info on these "kidnappers". Cause why would you want anybody else to be taken

^^^ Exactly
What happens if these same kidnappers snatch someone else' daughter in Alabama?
Then what? :confused: Knowing the family or the police could've said.....something
We have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, multiple ways to communicate now

Just Saying :dunno:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Sorry to hear about your wife's neice fam
I get what you are saying, But.....
In this day & age we have multiple social media outlets
They don't even have to talk to news reporters
Just like they made a statement via Facebook, saying give us privacy
They could've also said "everyone else lookout for..."

But on the other hand he cops could've told them to not say anything
Because the police are keeping things close to the vest :dunno:
Hopefully we'll find out sooner rather than later
Agreed, the part about cops not saying a look out for or nothing definitely speaks volumes.

I look at weird details. Like she just bought food for her and her mama, then she would pull a mental breakdown or run off in the woods while bringing home food?

Too much don't make sense.

If the police don't say something by today or tomorrow, then something is up.

They make a generic statement last nite, with no update. Just weird chit.

Said she was there, then she wasn't. Then she was home. All the facts will come out.

Like what? Lol

Last edited:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I don't think she was taken. I think a lot of folks wanted to push the "traffickers" narrative. Instead of just keeping focus on a possible kidnapping. The majority of trafficking victims are not randomly snatched up off the streets. It's usually women already suffering some type of hardship and are conned into thinking someone is offering help, but are instead conned into being trafficked. You see this a lot with runaway teenagers who hook up with older adults. Who then groomed them into being sex workers. Sometimes it will be an older female working for a pimp who recruit other girls who have fallen on hard times.

1. Carlee suffered some type of mental breakdown.
2. Maybe she was trying to get away for some unknown reason. Some slick talking cat may have convinced her to leave her boyfriend and skip town with him. Then got cold feet when they saw all the publicity.

I'm sure the cops asked her where she had been. I believe we would've seen heavy police presence at that location by now. Or some general info warning the public. All this lets me know she didn't have much to say. Unless she slept in the woods. She had to somewhere during that time. I'm guessing it's a friend that doesn't want to get caught up.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think she was taken. I think a lot of folks wanted to push the "traffickers" narrative. Instead of just keeping focus on a possible kidnapping. The majority of trafficking victims are not randomly snatched up off the streets. It's usually women already suffering some type of hardship and are conned into thinking someone is offering help, but are instead conned into being trafficked. You see this a lot with runaway teenagers who hook up with older adults. Who then groomed them into being sex workers. Sometimes it will be an older female working for a pimp who recruit other girls who have fallen on hard times.

2. Maybe she was trying to get away for some unknown reason. Some slick talking cat may have convinced her to leave her boyfriend and skip town with him. Then got cold feet when they saw all the publicity.

I'm sure the cops asked her where she had been. I believe we would've seen heavy police presence at that location by now. Or some general info warning the public. All this lets me know she didn't have much to say. Unless she slept in the woods. She had to somewhere during that time. I'm guessing it's a friend that doesn't want to get caught up.

Hey I can see most of what you said, but knowing sisters like I DO, she aint sleep in no woods bruh.

a sister gotta be far gone off some crack binge or drunk out her mind, a sober sister, aint sleepin

in no woods....bruh..

but I feel you on the scenerios, but only time will tell... the longer the family takes to come out,

the higher the chances of it being a self inflicted situation, hopefully NOT caused by social media

attention whorism... even if it was, she would be wise to just say mental breakdown....

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Hey I can see most of what you said, but knowing sisters like I DO, she aint sleep in no woods bruh.

a sister gotta be far gone off some crack binge or drunk out her mind, a sober sister, aint sleepin

in no woods....bruh..

but I feel you on the scenerios, but only time will tell... the longer the family takes to come out,

the higher the chances of it being a self inflicted situation, hopefully NOT caused by social media

attention whorism... even if it was, she would be wise to just say mental breakdown....

I agree with you about the woods. The main reason I think she was with a friend or someone she knows.

There is no sense of urgency by the media or local officials to find these "kidnappers". I think a lot of people are starting to see that something is up.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Just because she didn’t say nothing to the media dosent mean they didn’t say nothing to law enforcement.. maybe law enforcement is close to getting the kidnappers and don’t want the media saying anything so that the kidnappers could be aware and flee. Sometimes that is the case.. media just wants a story , some law enforcement wants actual justice

Law enforcement just arrested a suspect who they believed was a ny serial killer a few days ago.. did they announce to the media they were gonna arrest the suspect b4 they did? The answer is no.. they caught him first b4 they did a press release.. if they talked about it prior the suspect might had flee the country or plotted some escape

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

For peeps out here from Houston or Galveston area, there's a strip out here from Houston to Galveston on I-45, they warn women cause many over many years have randomly been kidnapped or gone missing. For years I've heard stories of girls taken.

One story was this white girl stopped on the hwy cause I think she saw a car stopped so she stopped to help. One guy was by the car another jumped out from the ditch and tried to take her. She knew some lethal techniques and used them. She dug out the eye literally of one guy and broke the leg of the other one at the calf. Stuff I learned in my handgun class the instructor taught us, he told us the story. Things that would land you in jail without using your gun.

Cops came and she literally gave them the eye.

Long story short, many things are random, just trying to take young small girls to traffic them or rape them whatever. I always worry about my daughter cause she lives on her own out here. So I always tell her about things I see in the news like the $100 bill on a windshield or the other one when they put a zip tie on your back door usually passenger side, or napkin in your door handle.

They typically hunt down young, small framed women, all random. Follow them home and all. Girls need to be aware of their surroundings.

Like Carlee said in a post the day before some dude was in a car watching her for 10 mins. Who knows.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with you about the woods. The main reason I think she was with a friend or someone she knows.

There is no sense of urgency by the media or local officials to find these "kidnappers". I think a lot of people are starting to see that something is up.

facts..while I do favor what you are saying, there is also the chance of law enforcement trying to cover their own ass...

Im still thinkin about that lil bruh from Mississippi who said some cacs in pick up trucks were following him,

He ran to the police station, instead of getting him to a safe place, they pretty much told him to get lost,

and next think you know he was found decapitated in the woods...

that happend months ago, and STILL No UPDATE...

so I dont trust kkkops investigation they only worried about covering their asses first...

I dont understand how bruhs in the bible belt dont stay strapped up, especially if you outside

of the major cities.... but I digress..

I need updates on that decapitated young bruh found in the woods of Mississippi after the kkkops

told him to kick rocks..

that shit was just demonically insane bruh!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For peeps out here from Houston or Galveston area, there's a strip out here from Houston to Galveston on I-45, they warn women cause many over many years have randomly been kidnapped or gone missing. For years I've heard stories of girls taken.

One story was this white girl stopped on the hwy cause I think she saw a car stopped so she stopped to help. One guy was by the car another jumped out from the ditch and tried to take her. She knew some lethal techniques and used them. She dug out the eye literally of one guy and broke the leg of the other one at the calf. Stuff I learned in my handgun class the instructor taught us, he told us the story. Things that would land you in jail without using your gun.

Long story short, many things are random, just trying to take young small girls to traffic them or rape them whatever. I always worry about my daughter cause she lives on her own out here. So I always tell her about things I see in the news like the $100 bill on a windshield or the other one when they put a zip tie on your back door usually passenger side, or napkin in your door handle.

They typically hunt down young, small framed women, all random. Follow them home and all. Girls need to be aware of their surroundings.

Like Carlee said in a post the day before some dude was in a car watching her for 10 mins. Who knows.

Lol thats a dope story about the becky fighting for her life.. but chea I heard about that leaving shit like

toys or money laced with fetanyl or some shit, on females cars, hoping they touch it...

because if they knew how to defend themselves like karate kiki you was talkin about,

shit like fetanyl will render all that shit useless.. nowadays,

Situational Awareness especially for chicks and children is needed moreso than ever before

bruh!

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

True..predators are all over the place. There was story a few days ago about a little black a guy tried to kidnap. She bit his arm and he dropped her. Luckily they caught him soon after. Have no doubt in my mind he would've rapped and killed that young girl.

I tell friends and family members to always be aware of their surroundings. One reason women should be careful when out partying and club hopping. I remember the white chick that hopped into the wrong car, thinking it was her Uber. Dude ended up killing her.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is my daughter generation, someone just sent me this for laughs, these mofo's are oblivious to what's going on living in an alternate mental state lol

Stuck on Stupid

the crazy part is how many people think they living that life every second of the day....

there are young heads watchin this and feeling some kind of way, thinkin social media

is reality.... but I aint knockin them tho, those lil silly clips generate some nice revenue,

sheet if I was young and had thousands or millions of followers, bringin me in enough money

to buy homes and travel around the world.. sheet Id be right there on the beach doing cartwheels

bruh... I aint mad at them at all..

Im just sayin dont get caught up in the illusion, so many folks are miserable without money and think

money is going to change that.. no its just going to take care of your finances and lifestyle upgrade,

but if you were a miserable muthafucka without money just having money aint changin none of that..

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Just because she didn’t say nothing to the media dosent mean they didn’t say nothing to law enforcement.. maybe law enforcement is close to getting the kidnappers and don’t want the media saying anything so that the kidnappers could be aware and flee. Sometimes that is the case.. media just wants a story , some law enforcement wants actual justice

Law enforcement just arrested a suspect who they believed was a ny serial killer a few days ago.. did they announce to the media they were gonna arrest the suspect b4 they did? The answer is no.. they caught him first b4 they did a press release.. if they talked about it prior the suspect might had flee the country or plotted some escape
Serial killer was old news and not a trending topic currently. They didn't have to say anything about that. But I feel what you're trying to say. But if it's actual folks out there kidnappin they're putting the public in danger by not giving info on them.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
For you supercaping niggas, when will you come to the conclusion this "Black Queen" story is fuckery oriented? There will never not be a small or slight struggle with someone trying to grab them and lift them up. Even a grown man won't be able to pick up a 5 year old with a clean lift off the ground if the 5 year old is tussling to get away.

Now you want me to believe an average size man can clean sweep a semi-obese bitch off the ground who would have been struggling to get away if she would have been screaming.

If you believe this rancid ass bitch's story it is because a female pegs you multiple times a day with the supersized strap-ons and you love it.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

The trafficker narrative never made sense because what trafficker would have a baby running down a highway not knowing what kind of person/people would stop and try to help the baby

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
This funky broad go have me walking back the shit talking I was doing to cacs online that was saying this story sounded a little juicy smollet

The story made no sense from the start, the speed on that highway is 65MPH, it was night time so she couldn't have seen a baby from a distance so she would had to see the baby about 2 seconds before passing him, find an exit to get off on and then circle back on around to find an on ramp to get back on the highway, all this would take time and somebody else would have seen the baby by then

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The police are being unusually quiet with this case.

Like some pointed out, there is more that is not being reported.

She hasn’t come out yet giving an official statement or anything. Only her family members are talking.

If this woman/family were up to something shady, their plan backfired when the story went national bringing too much attention. They were probably gambling it would stay low key and local.

Wouldn’t surprise be if some indictments start coming out for insurance fraud or something related.

TX4lyfe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the cops are waiting to get all the phone records back and therefore they don’t have much to say now. If I had to guess Corey Holcomb style, the bitch probably needed a good cover story to go get an abortion out of state sense it’s illegal in Alabama. :lol:

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be fair to the girl, she didn't ask for all this media attention. If she did do something crazy, I'm sure she didn't think it would make national news.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

EMERGENCY ALERT INFORMATION POLICE NEWS PRESS RELEASE

update on carlee russell case​

19 seconds ago

The Hoover Police Department is releasing additional information on the safe return of Carlee Russell. Since the time of the 911 call at 9:34 PM on July 13, 2023 the Hoover Police Department has expended every available resource into locating Carlee, and we celebrate with the Russell family on her safe return at approximately 10:44 PM on July 15th. The following information are facts we have been able to determine at this point in the investigation. We are still gathering and evaluating evidence in this case.

Carlee left work from a business at The Summit in Birmingham at approximately 8:20 PM. She ordered food from a nearby business at The Colonnade and traveled there. We have worked to retrace all of her actions from the time she left The Colonnade until she called 911 and are well on our way to completing that task. At this point in the investigation, we have not been able to locate anyone with Carlee from the time she left The Colonnade until the 911 call was made.

Carlee communicated on her cell phone with individuals known to her while on her path of travel up to the point of calling 911 at 9:34 PM. The conversation with the 911 operator ended and Carlee called a relative. She went missing during that conversation sometime after 9:36 PM after telling both the 911 operator and the relative she had seen a male toddler in a diaper on the side of I-459 and was stopping to check on him. Traffic camera footage was obtained which depicted this portion of the incident, and that footage is still being analyzed as part of the investigation in conjunction with the 911 call to accurately determine the timeframe. Carlee’s 911 call remains the only timely report of a child on the interstate.

Hoover Police officers arrived on scene within five minutes of being dispatched, and several other officers arrived shortly behind. They located Carlee’s wig, cell phone and purse on the roadway near her vehicle, and Carlee’s Apple Watch was in her purse. Investigators with the Crimes Against Persons Unit were notified and the investigation immediately began in earnest with numerous leads being followed. Many local, state, and federal agencies immediately offered assistance and provided personnel and other resources to the investigation. No stone was left unturned and the investigation continued throughout the weekend.

At 10:44 PM on July 15th, the Hoover 911 center received a call from Carlee’s residence that she had returned home on foot. Hoover Police and Fire responded to the residence where Carlee was located. She was immediately transported by the Hoover Fire Department to UAB Hospital to be evaluated and was treated and released. Detectives responded to the residence and to UAB to take an initial statement from Carlee. The details of that statement are a part of the ongoing investigation which is expected to continue over the next few days. During the initial portion of the investigation detectives were able to retrace nearly all of Carlee’s steps until the point she went missing and are confident that will continue to be the case.

The Hoover Police Department continues to be extremely grateful for the outpouring of support from the Hoover community and beyond, and all of the assistance provided by our law enforcement partners which are too numerous to name. We rejoice with the Russell family as they continue to rest and recover from this situation and ask for their wishes to be respected regarding their privacy. This release contains all the information the Hoover Police Department is able to release at this time. As we continue to investigate we will release information that is determined to be factual and pertinent to the public. When a press conference is scheduled we will provide advance notice of the date, time and location.

#hooverpd
-end-

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
The Hoover Alabama police have put out a statement but they're not saying anything other than they will have a press conference when they finish investigating everything. They're basically saying they still don't know what happened between her going missing and then returning home
Might be another

EMERGENCY ALERT INFORMATION POLICE NEWS PRESS RELEASE

update on carlee russell case​

19 seconds ago

The Hoover Police Department is releasing additional information on the safe return of Carlee Russell. Since the time of the 911 call at 9:34 PM on July 13, 2023 the Hoover Police Department has expended every available resource into locating Carlee, and we celebrate with the Russell family on her safe return at approximately 10:44 PM on July 15th. The following information are facts we have been able to determine at this point in the investigation. We are still gathering and evaluating evidence in this case.

Carlee left work from a business at The Summit in Birmingham at approximately 8:20 PM. She ordered food from a nearby business at The Colonnade and traveled there. We have worked to retrace all of her actions from the time she left The Colonnade until she called 911 and are well on our way to completing that task. At this point in the investigation, we have not been able to locate anyone with Carlee from the time she left The Colonnade until the 911 call was made.

Carlee communicated on her cell phone with individuals known to her while on her path of travel up to the point of calling 911 at 9:34 PM. The conversation with the 911 operator ended and Carlee called a relative. She went missing during that conversation sometime after 9:36 PM after telling both the 911 operator and the relative she had seen a male toddler in a diaper on the side of I-459 and was stopping to check on him. Traffic camera footage was obtained which depicted this portion of the incident, and that footage is still being analyzed as part of the investigation in conjunction with the 911 call to accurately determine the timeframe. Carlee’s 911 call remains the only timely report of a child on the interstate.

Hoover Police officers arrived on scene within five minutes of being dispatched, and several other officers arrived shortly behind. They located Carlee’s wig, cell phone and purse on the roadway near her vehicle, and Carlee’s Apple Watch was in her purse. Investigators with the Crimes Against Persons Unit were notified and the investigation immediately began in earnest with numerous leads being followed. Many local, state, and federal agencies immediately offered assistance and provided personnel and other resources to the investigation. No stone was left unturned and the investigation continued throughout the weekend.

At 10:44 PM on July 15th, the Hoover 911 center received a call from Carlee’s residence that she had returned home on foot. Hoover Police and Fire responded to the residence where Carlee was located. She was immediately transported by the Hoover Fire Department to UAB Hospital to be evaluated and was treated and released. Detectives responded to the residence and to UAB to take an initial statement from Carlee. The details of that statement are a part of the ongoing investigation which is expected to continue over the next few days. During the initial portion of the investigation detectives were able to retrace nearly all of Carlee’s steps until the point she went missing and are confident that will continue to be the case.

The Hoover Police Department continues to be extremely grateful for the outpouring of support from the Hoover community and beyond, and all of the assistance provided by our law enforcement partners which are too numerous to name. We rejoice with the Russell family as they continue to rest and recover from this situation and ask for their wishes to be respected regarding their privacy. This release contains all the information the Hoover Police Department is able to release at this time. As we continue to investigate we will release information that is determined to be factual and pertinent to the public. When a press conference is scheduled we will provide advance notice of the date, time and location.

#hooverpd
-end-

I posted this yesterday but broke down to a few sentences because that long report said absolutely nothing. It's going on 2 days now with no detailed update on what happened, do they think we just gonna forget about it?

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
first off i'm glad she's ok and at home. second i hope she is being truthfull and tell her story as soon as possible ...literally by wednesday. a lot of this stuff just isn't adding up so she needs to set this straight. if she's lying cool shit won't be the first time for situations like this. if she isn't there's still a baby and a kidnapper out there on the loose and she got valuable information

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I posted this yesterday but broke down to a few sentences because that long report said absolutely nothing. It's going on 2 days now with no detailed update on what happened, do they think we just gonna forget about it?
Read into what they stated. He said they can trace her whereabouts from the restaurant to the scene
Nothing after that they can corroborate.
Kinda says a lot...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Serial killer was old news and not a trending topic currently. They didn't have to say anything about that. But I feel what you're trying to say. But if it's actual folks out there kidnappin they're putting the public in danger by not giving info on them.
If Ted bundy or Jeffrey dahmers was out and about would you say it was old news? A serial killer out in public is always a danger to society until he is captured or killed.. the serial killer they just caught was actively viewing his portfolio history and why law enforcement was so big on trying to capture him cause they thought he might be itching to get back to his old ways( that’s if he even ever stopped).. so by not announcing to the public they were putting people lives in danger as you would say it. Yet they never announced it until they arrested him. Now remember the difference between him and this possible kidnapping is the ny serial killer got possibly double digit bodies, which means he’s a even bigger danger to society cause you know his outcome when he kidnaps a female. Yet no announcement to the public.. obvious reasons why was if they make it aware they are close to arresting him he could attempt to flee or hell go on a killing rampage for his finally. Law enforcement for most part won’t announce certain things especially when they close to capturing a danger to society

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
@CurtDawg check this, it's the full hour of the cam vid, can see at 9:31pm she pulled up to the bottom of the screen, stopped and see lights flashing.

And here's another aerial view @4 Dimensional , the street next to the highway Atkins Lane is 200ft from the highway, adjacent.

ecxx9uja5lcb1.jpg