Woman stops to check on toddler left on side of road,then vanishes

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That was false.
I stated that earlier. People locally online actually went there because others stated there was a heavy police prescence and was all BS. No one was there.

Something like Red Roof staff thought someone may of been there be wasn't I saw someone else saying but no one was there or said there was as far as the stuff I saw.

But who knows, we all picking at straws.
The internet has created a lot of false info that has created a narrative that people aren’t believing the story cause of it.. just think if she was white would a bunch of bs stories be thrown around to push the agenda of not taking this matter serious if she was kidnapped? If it was a white girl they would be celebrating her being alive and even if she just had a mental breakdown they would still make her a victim and make you feel sorrow and compassion.. a white girl would’ve been given time to recover b4 she made a press conference need it be… but put a blackface on it and look how fast people are calling this story fake, how they should be forced to do a press conference already, how bs stories are already being thrown around… funny how this always happens and people still allow it…. As far as the whole sex trafficking angle as soon as I saw Alabama I immediately thought klan or racist cacs not sex trafficking

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Since the police have a good idea she was dropped off at the Red Roof Inn
Why can't they just work in reverse
Use traffic cams in the area to see the car that dropped her off
Cameras from gas stations, banks, office buildings, etc, etc
See if they can get a license plate number, make, model of the car
Use license plate scanners throughout the city to find the car
Then go from there in reverse

yeah-csi-miami.gif

:puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled::puzzled:

Trust me...law enforcement has already done that. They just waiting to see if what she say adds up to the evidence they have. I also think they trying to be careful how they handle this. They don't want to appear as if they are attacking or trying to just discredit her yet. The family better get that story together fast though. They don't want TMZ dropping that video footage of her walking into a hotel room with a Henny bottle and some dude slapping her on the ass.

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Trust me...law enforcement has already done that. They just waiting to see if what she say adds up to the evidence they have. I also think they trying to be careful how they handle this. They don't want to appear if they are attacking or trying to just discredit her yet. The family better get that story together fast though. They don't want TMZ dropping that hotel footage of her walking into a hotel room with a Henny bottle and some dude slapping her on the ass.

The Hoover Alabama police have put out a statement but they're not saying anything other than they will have a press conference when they finish investigating everything. They're basically saying they still don't know what happened between her going missing and then returning home
Might be another

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Trust me...law enforcement has already done that. They just waiting to see if what she say adds up to the evidence they have. I also think they trying to be careful how they handle this. They don't want to appear as if they are attacking or trying to just discredit her yet. The family better get that story together fast though. They don't want TMZ dropping that hotel footage of her walking into a hotel room with a Henny bottle and some dude slapping her on the ass.

AYOOOOOOOOOOOO

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::giggle::lol2::roflmao2::roflmao::lol:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are so many black people that go missing and hardly get any coverage but if this woman doesn't come forward and try to make this shit make sense she should be charged or put in the crazy hospital cause WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR BULLSHIT WHEN THAT ATTENTION COULD OF BEEN FOCUSED ON SOMEONE REALLY MISSING.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Hoover Alabama police have put out a statement but they're not saying anything other than they will have a press conference when they finish investigating everything. They're basically saying they still don't know what happened between her going missing and then returning home
Might be another

That was a crazy case. Didn't her husband take her back too?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Have the “Alien Abduction” conspiracy theories come up yet?
Wouldn’t make sense being it was a busy highway, no lights in the sky, no footage of a ufo, and more likely it would’ve showed a beam and a floating person getting sucked up into a ship.. when you mocking individuals actually make it make sense.. this obviously wouldn’t be their theory of what happened

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
That was a crazy case. Didn't her husband take her back too?

His dumb ass did.

I thought so. I remember being baffled. Like she faked a whole ass kidnapping to get some side dick and my man's took her back. The judge wouldn't have given her shit in that divorce after all that press.

He initially took her back because it didn't immediately come out that she had faked it, once everything came out he did divorce her and she ended up being sentenced to 18 months in prison

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
There are so many black people that go missing and hardly get any coverage but if this woman doesn't come forward and try to make this shit make sense she should be charged or put in the crazy hospital cause WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR BULLSHIT WHEN THAT ATTENTION COULD OF BEEN FOCUSED ON SOMEONE REALLY MISSING.
They got all these podcasters on TikTok arguing with people saying her or the family doesn't owe us an explanation and her being back home safe should be all we need to know. Somehow they all keep trying to twist things saying people wanted a big missing person story and are mad now that she's back unharmed...smh

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Wouldn’t make sense being it was a busy highway, no lights in the sky, no footage of a ufo, and more likely it would’ve showed a beam and a floating person getting sucked up into a ship.. when you mocking individuals actually make it make sense.. this obviously wouldn’t be their theory of what happened

And what of any of this story makes sense?

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
There has not been any proof this woman was kidnapped by anyone.
Only the things that were left near her car. Which I think she intentionally left behind. Everyone jumped on the human trafficking wagon. Some people are kidnapped by fucked up individuals with no intention of trafficking their victims.

Where was she at all day Friday? And if she managed to escape like some people think. Why the fuck would she walk all the way back home? If you been held hostage for over 24hrs..I'm thinking you gonna run to the nearest home/business or person asking for help. Nope she just walks back home in the middle of the night. Or maybe these kind hearted kidnappers gave her ride to her neighborhood.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
There is a point in the interstate video of the car where rear tail lights can be seen backing towards the camera. Likely on a road beneath the interstate to the right.
I think that's glare from the camera lens. Don't think there's any lights moving like that. Watch the vid multiple times you'll see many lights moving weird, right on the hwy as well. Will see tail lights moving backwards

Look at this 'enhanced' vid and see all the lights moving backwards or downwards?

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They got all these podcasters on TikTok arguing with people saying her or the family doesn't owe us an explanation and her being back home safe should be all we need to know. Somehow they all keep trying to twist things saying people wanted a big missing person story and are mad now that she's back unharmed...smh

Yeah this is one of the issues I have with the family
They are basically saying "respect our privacy & space, leave us alone right now" :hmm:
But here's the issue.....
If you truly believed your daughter was abducted & they are still on the loose
Then why are you not trying to help find these guys
Giving detailed descriptions to the police, immediately holding a press conference
"Be on the lookout for these guys, so someone else' daughter does not become a victim too"
The same energy people around the country gave to help your child (that they did not know)
Should be the same energy the family should give back to help/warn our kids too

From the youtube comments section:

"What bothers me about this story is that the family is not showing empathy towards other women who might find themselves in the same predicament as Carlee. If you are walking on the street and accidently almost fall into a construction hole on your way to work, don't you look behind to see if someone is just coming and take the time to warn them? Or do you move on and let them fall??? There are parents, husbands, partners, women who are anxious wanting to understand if human traffickers are operating in this manner and the family says "leave us alone. We have no warning to share with you or red flags that you and your loved ones should be on the look out for." This is just bizarre to me."

"Why do parents ask for privacy ? When all these wonderful people who were so invested into helping find her and cared about their daughter need some ANSWERS..... to speak to my own adult daughter about the dangers of human trafficking."

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
They are basically saying "respect our privacy & space, leave us alone right now" :hmm:
Giving detailed descriptions to the police, immediately holding a press conference
"Be on the lookout for these guys, so someone else' daughter does not become a victim too"
The same energy people around the country gave to help your child (that they did not know)

"What bothers me about this story is that the family is not showing empathy towards other women who might find themselves in the same predicament as Carlee. If you are walking on the street and accidently almost fall into a construction hole on your way to work, don't you look behind to see if someone is just coming and take the time to warn them? Or do you move on and let them fall??? There are parents, husbands, partners, women who are anxious wanting to understand if human traffickers are operating in this manner and the family says "leave us alone. We have no warning to share with you or red flags that you and your loved ones should be on the look out for." This is just bizarre to me."

"Why do parents ask for privacy ? When all these wonderful people who were so invested into helping find her and cared about their daughter need some ANSWERS!"
My response is this.
There's no manual on how people are to react when something like this hits your family.

Over a decade ago, my wife's niece was abused by her brothers baby mama new boyfriend. Child was hospitalized for 3 weeks then died. 3 yrs old. Wife's brother couldn't speak, my wife was the sort of voice to the media and it was overwhelming, the constant calls from family, news outlets and my wife gave 1-2 interviews and didn't feel to talk with the media anymore as she was distraught. It was a lot. They don't care about you, just the next story for them to get ratings. Literally calling cause they "have a 5pm deadline so we'd like to hear from you by 4pm so we can wrap this up for a segment" is how they talk to you.

All I can say is no one knows what it's like til you are hit in the face with something. Don't know how you're going to react and what at the moment is going on in people's lives.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I had a weird theory that I haven't seen anyone speak on.

But what if what we are seeing on the traffic cam is after she was taken, if she was taken.

Meaning things can happen in an instant.
What if she was taken a few hundred yards back out of camera view and someone drove her car up the road and left it there.

Explains why the car rolled up slowly, hazards on.

Just an angle I haven't seen or heard
But plausible.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is scary that people really do go missing. I think blacks in Libya are still being snatched up and sold into slavery. If they cannot sell them then they kill them and sell their organs. America and NATO set that shit up and hid their hand.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My response is this.
There's no manual on how people are to react when something like this hits your family.

Over a decade ago, my wife's niece was abused by her brothers baby mama new boyfriend. Child was hospitalized for 3 weeks then died. 3 yrs old. Wife's brother couldn't speak, my wife was the sort of voice to the media and it was overwhelming, the constant calls from family, news outlets and my wife gave 1-2 interviews and didn't feel to talk with the media anymore as she was distraught. It was a lot. They don't care about you, just the next story for them to get ratings. Literally calling cause they "have a 5pm deadline so we'd like to hear from you by 4pm so we can wrap this up for a segment" is how they talk to you.

All I can say is no one knows what it's like til you are hit in the face with something. Don't know how you're going to react and what at the moment is going on in people's lives.

Thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear. Very sad story.

Your very last sentence is why I tell people they can never truly know themselves. I told my wife this last night. I have never been in every situation so I don’t know how I will react.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"Why do parents ask for privacy ? When all these wonderful people who were so invested into helping find her and cared about their daughter need some ANSWERS..... to speak to my own adult daughter about the dangers of human trafficking."
That is true if it was possible trafficking that changed their minds. But what I have learned from traffickers is that they are some powerful people involved that you do not want to have any dealings with. People are still afraid of trying to prove the truth about 911. Weather we admit it or not but this world has ruled by fear for generations.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My response is this.

Sorry to hear about your wife's neice fam
I get what you are saying, But.....
In this day & age we have multiple social media outlets
They don't even have to talk to news reporters
Just like they made a statement via Facebook, saying give us privacy
They could've also said "everyone else lookout for..."

But on the other hand he cops could've told them to not say anything
Because the police are keeping things close to the vest :dunno:
Hopefully we'll find out sooner rather than later

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I had a weird theory that I haven't seen anyone speak on.

But what if what we are seeing on the traffic cam is after she was taken, if she was taken.

Meaning things can happen in an instant.
What if she was taken a few hundred yards back out of camera view and someone drove her car up the road and left it there.

Explains why the car rolled up slowly, hazards on.

Just an angle I haven't seen or heard
But plausible.

Yeah I actually mentioned that theory too, a few pages back :dunno: