Rising Star
BGOL Investor
crop

This man has to be happy tonight

Reactions: cnc

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mooney just missed out on a couple of huge plays. If they can get on point then the offense is way more dangerous.

I was mad as hell because he was going to have a good night, but he got all the fucked up passes from Fields...

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I wasn't able to watch the game live due to work, but a well deserved win.

The offensive line looked good with Jenkins back. Fields looks like he has realized that he has one hell of a safety net in Moore. The confidence is back. The defense looked hungry tonight.

Hopefully we can build on this, get healthy and be competitive going forward. The fucking team should take all the media shit talk as a personal affront.

I really don't care who we beat or how we won, we needed this shit.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's going to a good team, stable franchise with no pressure

He has no excuses

This is probably his last shot
Yeah man because at some point he needs to realize it's him and not everybody else, that crap he pulled in the first game against the Packers was pathetic. Dude has too much talent and that's why he got another chance with a 3rd team.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I wonder if we'll bring in another wr. Jarvis Landry is still out there. At about 31,he probably is chasing a ring. Funny,when he was a free agent a few years ago, I didn't want him because we didn't have enough team speed offensively. Now that we do,I wouldn't mind signing him.

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The only thing I don't like about Jenkins is that he is injury prone. He has a Kyle Long like effect on the O-Line when he is healthy. Suffice to say, we need to resign him and have some decent depth behind him for when he is injured. The offensive line play last game isn't all on Jenkins but the difference with and without him healthy is noticeable.

That Washington defensive line is legit and the Bears were respectable against them.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I still want to know why they were trying to trade Jenkins last year, because he was the best fucking lineman on the team

at least we have building blocks with Teven and Wright

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I still want to know why they were trying to trade Jenkins last year, because he was the best fucking lineman on the team

at least we have building blocks with Teven and Wright
Yea who knows. At the time I remember Flus saying Jenkins didn't practice hard enough or some shit :fuckyousay:

5c3891114ac9fa61e0f27f9ae58f6760.gif

Bluelaser

Rising Star
Registered
I was mad as hell because he was going to have a good night, but he got all the fucked up passes from Fields...
I respectfully disagree, Those passes from Justin to Mooney were catch-able.
The problem is that Mooney , Equanimeous St. Brown, Chase Claypool (while he was here) as well as tight end Cole Kmet all of which are number 2 receivers. These are the type of receivers who will not fight for a ball or make adjustments if a ball is slightly off course or jump for a ball if it's over their head by a mere foot..
It seems that If the ball is not thrown directly to their jersey number they'll just let it go by them or make some weak attempt to catch it.
Especially Mooney, Whom we thought would be a number 1 receiver but in reality he's a number 2 receiver.

His weakness is that he doesn't fight for his balls or make adjustments such as running back to the ball if it's falling short or diving for passes that are slightly overthrown in front of him something that a number 1 receiver would do like DJ Moore, Stefon Diggs or a Justin Jefferson, Tyreek Hill, CeeDee Lamb etc, etc.