damn was that a nerf ball that bagent threw or sumthin
that aint cool replacing a official nfl football with
$5 nerf ball from the dolla store.

:lol:
THA FUKK

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
now that I'm a day removed I can talk about the game and how disappointing it was

We had ten fucking days and the offense looked like the first three games. How do you win and then go right back to what wasn't working. This coaching staff is inept. They seemed like they didn't know Flores likes to blitz.

and I'm still wondering does our QB coach do anything? He never gets mentioned.

and listening to others talk about the Bears, they're just like me. Yelling at the fucking TV for Justin to pass the fucking ball. I wasn't even shocked he got hurt on that last play, because it didn't make any sense what he was doing. One thing about Bagent is he does make quick decisions and gets rid of the ball

Poles went to watch USC and Notre Dame, so I wonder what he thought since Caleb sucked

Last edited:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did not even come in this thread after the game because I just said fuck it. The Bears do the same shit over and over again. I watched this vid of Leila snappin on the Score today, she was absolutely right.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I did not even come in this thread after the game because I just said fuck it. The Bears do the same shit over and over again. I watched this vid of Leila snappin on the Score today, she was absolutely right.

Fuck this cunt. The local Chicago media only have balls in their own studios. When they get to Halas Hall for press conferences, they show they're bitchassness and ask softball questions. Prior to and including the last 2 weeks, the defense exhibited the S.H.I.T., not H.I.T.S principle. Not one reporter had the stones to ask Flus to his face about that? I don't care if the McCaskeys are finally being enlightened and letting the org become black as fuck in upper mgmt,they have been treated with kid gloves by the media too much.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Leila wasnt lying
Olin Kreutz said the same points
how in the fukk 1st play against viqueens blitzing defense
getsy goes empty
Tha FUKK!

Reactions: cnc

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck this cunt. The local Chicago media only have balls in their own studios. When they get to Halas Hall for press conferences, they show they're bitchassness and ask softball questions. Prior to and including the last 2 weeks, the defense exhibited the S.H.I.T., not H.I.T.S principle. Not one reporter had the stones to ask Flus to his face about that? I don't care if the McCaskeys are finally being enlightened and letting the org become black as fuck in upper mgmt,they have been treated with kid gloves by the media too much.
She not a beat writer though, if she was maybe she would ask the questions but I do agree with you about Bears beat writers not asking tough questions. I think they are afraid they will lose their access to the team... Smh!

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Trib and Sun Times boys ain’t trying to lose access, it’s pathetic. :smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Caleb Williams might not be the sure thing they've been saying :dunno:

I wonder what the staff is thinking

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Caleb Williams might not be the sure thing they've been saying :dunno:

I wonder what the staff is thinking
Dude looks a little erratic. Drake Maye hasn't look the greatest recently either. I like McCarthy from Michigan, but I'm a Mich fan..

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Foreman runs hard. Again, I'm wondering why was he inactive for two plays a week for Velus Jones

Inept coaching staff

You can tell Bagent works a lot with Scott

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
why the hell wasn't he in for our short yardage third and fourth down plays?
I believe that they had 4 other RBs active(Herbert, Roschon, Blasingame and I believe that Homer was active cause he's noted for special teams and being a really good blocker on passing downs as a RB. And yes when you have a guy like D'onta on the roster he should be active cause he can always be useful as a runner

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I believe that they had 4 other RBs active(Herbert, Roschon, Blasingame and I believe that Homer was active cause he's noted for special teams and being a really good blocker on passing downs as a RB. And yes when you have a guy like D'onta on the roster he should be active cause he can always be useful as a runner

You're putting too much thought into it