2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bruh we never going to hear the end of those fans wanting Bagent to start... Lol he has played well though. He gets the ball out quick.
You just know they have been waiting for this moment.
I've seen rumblings of it online but the defense is playing well and they should get credit as well.
Bagent isn't forcing anything and is perfectly willing to dink and dunk. Pretty smart of him to play within himself.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
You're putting too much thought into it
Not my thoughts. When I heard people going over the Bears offseason they specifically brought that up as why Homer has kept a job in the league. It isn't something that I notice unless you get smoked and get the QB killed

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Not my thoughts. When I heard people going over the Bears offseason they specifically brought that up as why Homer has kept a job in the league. It isn't something that I notice unless you get smoked and get the QB killed

I mean I know Homer was special teams

It's just that you got Foreman as a free agent and he just had a good year last year with Carolina, but you have him inactive until he's forced to play by injuries.

Hebert is a smaller RB and you run him on short plays and Justin.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean I know Homer was special teams

It's just that you got Foreman as a free agent and he just had a good year last year with Carolina, but you have him inactive until he's forced to play by injuries.

Hebert is a smaller RB and you run him on short plays and Justin.
Yeah having Foreman as a healthy scratch was just puzzling to me but its probably because how the like Rochon Johnson so much. Rochon a rookie though and he runs like Earl Campbell on every play, I knew he was going to get hurt... Smh lol

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I really wanted to see Bagent throw a long ball. Bears running game was on point today. I wanna see what that kid arm look like though. I'll take the W, and no int

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Jordan Love looks like the average QB I thought he was going to be when not playing against our defense

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I really wanted to see Bagent throw a long ball. Bears running game was on point today. I wanna see what that kid arm look like though. I'll take the W, and no int

Maybe he has the arm strength, maybe he doesn't, but what's important is that he didn't force it and the Raiders defense didn't make him have to.

If his ceiling is a game manager that dinks and dunks with mid range passes being his ceiling, that is perfectly acceptable. He will have a long career if he can do that in a few games a year if needed. The McCown path isn't bad. Eventually a defense will test him, play tight man, crowd the box and dare him to go deep. He has to be willing sling deep when that time comes.

I'm hoping that Fields comes back and things click with him. Fields is the future if he can do that.

Knowing that Bagent can come in and be serviceable is a big plus moving forward. The defense and running game (mainly Freeman) won the game but importantly, Bagent didn't lose the game, aka game manager.

I would say that this is a Grossman-Orton situation again, but the biggest difference this time is that Fields has talent and a future. Whether it will be with the Bears or somewhere else remains to be seen. I'd hate to see Fields go to another team like Falcons and turn into an All Pro.

Last edited:

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Whitehair got bull rushed like a bitch. Might need to keep the FB in the backfield for help if that keeps up. Bosa is one of the better DL in the league so hopefully that quick fix isnt lost on Getsy.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The rankings put in perspective how poor our defense is

TJ Edwards, Billings and Johnson are the only decent ones

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
After last year, why did they keep Lucas Patrick on the team :smh:

Yea man we need a center and a better back up guard bad. Whitehair and Patrick are barely depth quality. Hell the offensive and defensive lines need to be addressed in the offseason.

TOMMYGUNZZ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Collinsworth actually said that they will sit FIELDS down to show HIM some of Bagent’s throws. Wow.
I FUCKING HATE THAT DUDE! If I ever see him I am going to punch him in the face. He the most dick jockeying shade giving fucker on the air!! Fuck you pussy. How the hell he gone say Justin needs to take notes! Bitch he the starter! Fuck you mean!