2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
What a dumb call to kick a 59 yard FG when you’ve converted back to back 4th downs. Let’s see can the Bears not fuck up this gift horse.

cnc

BGOL Gold Member
They just got luckier than shit on that third down call because that was a HORRIBLE call to run a passing play on 3rd down when they have no timeouts, you can pin them deep and your defense has been playing well all night and getting good pressure on Young. Getsy WTF.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I don't understand, I guess they have no expectations of Carolina, but we got killed for giving Justin no talent around him as a rookie. With Bryce they make excuses for them.

I've been saying the shiti since they traded DJ to us, that they left him with no talent and they would be giving us the first pick. To me you were saying you thought Bryce Young was better than anyone in 2023 and 2024.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
il_fullxfull.2826305907_rfob.jpg

Thegooch

Registered
Are you really retarded or just just pretend to be online?
You guys are so fuckin cute.......looks like we found a grumpy Bear

images

@darth frosty

Maybe Chicago can get the migrants to try out for kicker or something......

......the next great Bear RB could be Julio-Ceasar Sanders-Payton.....

......you need the try something....

.......Tyson Bagel won't save you....

........but you guys are so fuckin cuddly cute I can't get mad.....

I just love Care Bare week.....

Thegooch

Registered
ba28b089-d4d5-4565-b37e-3e6a34765024_1.86d4da59c10d96acf0a9302d143a7499.jpeg

....look at them all mad and flustered....but still so fuckin cute..... everyone loves Care Bear Week!!!

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
You guys are so fuckin cute.......looks like we found a grumpy Bear

images

@darth frosty

Maybe Chicago can get the migrants to try out for kicker or something......

......the next great Bear RB could be Julio-Ceasar Sanders-Payton.....

......you need the try something....

.......Tyson Bagel won't save you....

........but you guys are so fuckin cuddly cute I can't get mad.....

I just love Care Bare week.....

1. Where the Lions thread at?
2. Past seasons, I actually dug the Lions grind and felt sorry for/sided with them. But now ya'll got a real little success and don't know how to act :smh: ... It's cool though, I come to realize it's the fans of these teams that make them unlikeable most the time, not really the team itself.
3. Ya'll BETTER not lose.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Who is this weirdo muthafucka?

Imagine a grown ass adult coming in a thread to troll instead of posting about their own team

It's some retards up this muthafucka, I don't really understand it, because everyone is 35 and up

Shits embarrassing

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Who is this weirdo muthafucka?

Imagine a grown ass adult coming in a thread to troll instead of posting about their own team

It's some retards up this muthafucka, I don't really understand it, because everyone is 35 and up

Shits embarrassing
Word... more annoying than Cowboy fans at this point.

Reactions: cnc

Thegooch

Registered
2. Past seasons, I actually dug the Lions grind and felt sorry for/sided with them. But now ya'll got a real little success and don't know how to act :smh: ... It's cool though, I come to realize it's the fans of these teams that make them unlikeable most the time, not really the team itself.
3. Ya'll BETTER not lose
Awwwwwwwwww........Ok Crabby Bear.....

winston.jpg

....... but you guys are sooooo fuckin cute and cuddly......even when you are angry ....

.....I love Care Bear week, makes me feel all warm and cuddly inside

Thegooch

Registered
Word... more annoying than Cowboy fans at this point.
Ain't nobody thought about y'all stanky Bear asses til this week. If the Bears weren't so darn cute and cuddly this wouldn't be a problem.

cnc

BGOL Gold Member
3. Ya'll BETTER not lose.
lol Jared Goff giveth, I’ll timestamp this post for when he taketh away come the playoffs, lol.

Thegooch

Registered
Good luck the rest of the way. Hope ya'll stay healthy.
Yo voodoo juju won't work this time. Even if Jared came up lame in a playoff game Teddy B and too much of a drop off.

Lions-v-Panthers-8-1.jpg

The smart move would be for the Bears to sign him as mentor to teach your sorry ass QBs how to read a defense. But if you know anything about CPS, reading ain't all that important in Chicago.

But thanks for the concern. We'll put a good word out to Teddy that

Thegooch

Registered
You got a better chance of waking up and seeing white Jesus in your sock drawer tomorrow morning.
Detroit aint beating Philly or SF

You mean that SF that lost three in a row. The Vikes, Browns, and Bengals are all known NFL losers and they got in that ass.

1-31 down ten in the 4th Shanny 49er ain't gonna do your dirty work for you. Lions lost to Philly opening game last year with a team that didn't have Montgomery or Gibbs. Philly is starting RB that the Lions scrapped for a 4th pick because our staff feels he's soft.

Besides AJ Brown Phillys offense is defendable.
As long as we shut down the run game and get guys like CJGJ and Houston back, I have not problem playing Philly.

Detroit barring injury is getting the one seed. That means all your little proxy teams gotta see them at Ford Field.

Goff is the best QB in the NFC. Get used to hearing that. Because you're going to have to hear that opinion a lot over the next decade if Goff stays. Worse case with Goff is that he is worth two 1st round picks like Stafford if he gets traded.

Lions are stacked for a while. The Rams basically screwed up trading a young Pro Bowl QB with two first rounders for a washed up QB. It was a steal of the century and a bigger swindle than the Hershal Walker trade

Thegooch

Registered
Hey Bears fans, thought you might need this today. Thanks Brandon!!!

Cousins! Kids! Every Bear!
Don't Just sit there!
Care! Care! Care!

Care-a-lot we care a lot (clap),
care-a-lot we care a lot (clap),
care-a-lot we care a lot!

Keep your chin up Don't stop caring!
We've got a job and it's tough to do!
Now is the moment, start preparing!
Stand up and fight for the good and true!
Give your all and never falter
We have promised to defend!

Do your part and put your heart in!
Our numbers are few but we know what to do!

Sticking together we can make it!
Nothing can stop us we can't go wrong!

We can be tough yes we can take it!
We care a lot and we will be strong!

No feeling frightened, scared of feeling,
don't wanna let the whole world down!
We have to brighten, keep on sailing,
give us a smile we'll? turn up your frown!

Sticking together we can make it,
nothing can stop us we can't go wrong!

We can be tough, yes we can take it!

We care a lot and we will be strong!
We care a lot and we
cdn

cdn

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@Thegooch you've made a lot of posts about the bears in a thread for Bears fans.

Would you care to provide a guess to the final score?

As a group we (Bears fans in this thread) appear to be fairly realistic. We aren't expecting the Bears to blow out Lions. Like in boxing, the Bears have a punchers chance.

I'm expecting a competitive game, but the defense is playing better, the offensive line is completely healthy for the first time maybe all season and Fields is coming back from an injury. My concern is Getsy. If he calls a decent game and Fields plays decently, then we have a chance. If you are expecting us to just lay down, then good luck with that, not happening.

When Fields played in the first game, the Bears played the Lions pretty close, 31-30. In the second meeting, we were blown out in the last game of a tank season. If you want to hang your hat on that, then go for it.

The Lions are overdue for some success. The players have bought in to what the coach is trying to do and you have a black GM who is stocking the team with talent.

The game is played on the field and not in this thread. Your disconcerting proficiency at finding care bear photos aside, I wish you guys luck except for when you play the Bears.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I told the fool that there's no rivalry with us, because for 50 years the Lions haven't mattered.

His beef and rivalry is with the entire NFL

I'm kind of confused why he keeps running in this thread.

Great, your team is finally good....still....nobody cares about your team. :dunno:

Thegooch

Registered
@Thegooch you've made a lot of posts about the bears in a thread for Bears fans.

Would you care to provide a guess to the final score?

As a group we (Bears fans in this thread) appear to be fairly realistic. We aren't expecting the Bears to blow out Lions. Like in boxing, the Bears have a punchers chance.

I'm expecting a competitive game, but the defense is playing better, the offensive line is completely healthy for the first time maybe all season and Fields is coming back from an injury. My concern is Getsy. If he calls a decent game and Fields plays decently, then we have a chance. If you are expecting us to just lay down, then good luck with that, not happening.

When Fields played in the first game, the Bears played the Lions pretty close, 31-30. In the second meeting, we were blown out in the last game of a tank season. If you want to hang your hat on that, then go for it.

The Lions are overdue for some success. The players have bought in to what the coach is trying to do and you have a black GM who is stocking the team with talent.

The game is played on the field and not in this thread. Your disconcerting proficiency at finding care bear photos aside, I wish you guys luck except for when you play the Bears.
I've never said anything negative about the Bears team.

Not one.

Well, I did say the Bagel sucked. But I wasn't lying either.

Cheer up grumpy pants, Its Care Bear week. This is a celebration of joy, fun, cheer, happiness, and because you cute cuddly guys are in town. I just wanted to spread all the warm fuzzy happiness I've had all week.

I've only tried to spread cheer and glee because you guys simply to be so having such a gloomy season.

I just wanted to see that Care Bear fighting spirit that I know you're capable of. I know you guys aren't mad, you just care. You care a lot.

On a serious note, I just have a special place in my heart for your asshat coaching staff.

Them throwing Fields under the bus for the Bagel gave me all I need to know about that operation. I rather not see a guy like Marvin Harrison have his career stunted by an organization that doesn't have a clear and concise plan on what it wants to be.

Caleb should steer clear too. Until they get a whole lot of shit together I would steer clear as a player. Nothing against the fans.