2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
@cheyisrameyah if the players on the field are thinking about anything I've said here then they've already lost. Fans gonna talk shit. Players gotta play. Most important number of the day is 8-2.

That's all that matters.

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@cheyisrameyah if the players on the field are thinking about anything I've said here then they've already lost. Fans gonna talk shit. Players gotta play. Most important number of the day is 8-2.

That's all that matters.
Agree, the players have to play. I think you might be underestimating the Bears, but its cool.

I'm expecting the Lions to focus on stopping the run and making Fields beat them with his arm. That's where Fields and Getsy being on the same page with play calling and execution will decide how the offense looks.

Looking forward to the Lions being 7-3 after the game, but this is a game the Lions should win.

Like I said, I am not expecting the Bears to blow the Lions out but IF we win, expect the shit talking you've done this week to be thrown right back at you.

:cheers:

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Back to our regularly scheduled posting:

The rumors of the final 7 weeks being a audition for Justin make sense. I personally would prefer to build up the team around him this draft and off season. If he doesn't pan out, draft someone who isn't going to get the hell beat out of them because we dont have the right head coach or OC, our line is too weak and we don't have the weapons on offense.

I don't think we need a hall of fame or generational QB.
I would prefer to keep Justin and let him continue to develop as we add talent.

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Short toss crack play terrifies me, plus, Det has 8-9 in the box, why not take a PA shot, unless the line can’t hold those blocks long enough to try it?

cnc

BGOL Gold Member
That was smart by Justin, take that sack but let more clock run off with a 9 point.

And then the 3rd down run for the first down AND having the piece of mind to slide in bounds!

cnc

BGOL Gold Member
Two straight runs when they have 3 TOs left and the 2 minute warning, hell should have attempted a QB run or pass for all that. :smh: