2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
@darth frosty imma cry in thr car, still don't let thecooch try to give you a celebratory hug.

friday-dj-pooh.gif

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Dammit Jaylen, thats TWO drops....
JJs drops

Tyler Scott's drop and fumble earlier in the game

Edmunds can't fuckin wrap up and make a MLB tackle

Getsy calling 3 straight stupid ass runs

Eberflus calling prevent D on the last possession of the 1st half and same cover who the last 2 possessions of the game

...this incarnation can't win or hold a lead when it counts. In fact, they find ways to lose. Gotta break the band up. Everyone can get got to me at this point. But bring in a staff with proof of product and that knows what they are doing situationally.

Oh also, the amount of time it takes us to get the play in and snap the ball is ridiculous too. Fuck these dudes.

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
We need like 2 more niggss like DJ moore and we will be straight

Scott is ass

Mooney has flashes in Garbage time

And st brown can’t beat his brother

Reactions: DJ

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Goff threw 3 int, fuck outta here acting like that shit gonna get you a chip. Shit is cute right now but I put in for my city and I got a G say ur garbage ass team don't make it to the bowl. Ten toes down ill send that shit to HNIC in escrow. Put ur money where ur mouth is.

Lions 1300 to win the Superbowl and 550 to win the NFC. That means it would take more than your lil $1000 rent money to pay off that bet. Since I'm taking Negrow Odds. Imma need a lil better odds like 1500/700.

You got $7000 grand if the Lions make it to the SB? You letting HNIC hold 15/7Gs, win included.
If you got it like that fine but that would make you a 49er/Eagle fan cuz we know the Bears aint the team knocking us out the playoff with this coaching staff.

I'll decline because that doesn't seem too realistic. Too much verification to see if you actually sent those said funds to HNIC.

But maybe we could work out something for the next game.Cuz I wanna see YOUR team take my money not any proxys.

You can simply pay my membership fees in return for something of equivalency of your liking. Bears got home field advantage and the Lions will be favored. So maybe we can work something out then.

If it's deeper than tha, Imma have to start spreading more cheer in here because you sound like a grumpy ol Bear.

That's not what this week is about. It's about sharing and caring. Hugs and snuggles. Love and happiness. Not betting and bitterness.

Did you already forget the fight song already silly billy?

Keep your chin up. Don't stop caring. We've got a job and it's tough to do. Now is the moment. Start preparing. Stand up and fight for the good and true. Give your all And never falter. We have promised to defend. Do your part And put your heart in. Y/Our numbers are few But we know what to do!

Sticking together We can make it. Nothing can stop us. We can't go wrong. We will be tough. Yes, we can take it
. We care a lot And we will be strong.

(You) No feeling frightened, scared or failing. Don't want to let the whole world down. We have to brighten. Keep on sailing. Give us a smile And we'll turn up your frown! (Me)

Last edited:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

Lions 1300 to win the Superbowl and 550 to win the NFC. That means it would take more than your lil $1000 rent money to pay off that bet. Since I'm taking Negrow Odds. Imma need a lil better odds like 1500/700.

You got $7000 grand if the Lions make it to the SB? You letting HNIC hold 15/7Gs, win included.
If you got it like that fine but that would make you a 49er/Eagle fan cuz we know the Bears aint the team knocking us out the playoff with this coaching staff.

I'll decline because that doesn't seem too realistic. Too much verification to see if you actually sent those said funds to HNIC.

But maybe we could work out something for the next game.Cuz I wanna see YOUR team take my money not any proxys.

If it's that deep, Imma have to start spreading more cheer in here because you sound like a grumpy ol Bear.

That's not what this week is about. It's about sharing and caring. Hugs and snuggles. Love and happiness.

Did you already forget the fight song already silly billy?

Keep your chin up. Don't stop caring. We've got a job and it's tough to do. Now is the moment. Start preparing. Stand up and fight for the good and true. Give your all And never falter. We have promised to defend. Do your part And put your heart in. Y/Our numbers are few But we know what to do!

Sticking together We can make it. Nothing can stop us. We can't go wrong. We will be tough. Yes, we can take it
. We care a lot And we will be strong.

(You) No feeling frightened, scared or failing. Don't want to let the whole world down. We have to brighten. Keep on sailing. Give us a smile And we'll turn up your frown! (Me)
Ur pussy stank, douse that shit.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Did you guys want to win. :dunno:

I want a new coach and the draft pick
We have Carolina's pick so a win here and there is fine.
This team continues to snatch defeat from the hands of victory. Last year they were 1-9 in 1 possession games and they continue to lose close games in spite of Fields and the team playing well. Running on 3rd to get the FG was playing not to lose, the runs was playing not to lose, the defensive changes to keep the ball in front of you was playing not to lose instead of making the Lions and a QB having a bad game figure out how to generate a big play.
Justin Fields played to win with that throw to Scott and led him like he needed to and Scott fucked it up not playing til the whistle and slowing down.
Eddie Jackson needs to be shown/told that grabbing around a player's shoulders is not how you tackle let alone how you stop a players forward momentum. He's stealing money at this point.
Jaylon Johnson just showed why he hasn't gotten his big contract yet. He's solid but his inability to get TOs is why most don't even think of him as anything close to an elite corner regardless of how well he plays

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Goff threw 3 int, fuck outta here acting like that shit gonna get you a chip. Shit is cute right now but I put in for my city and I got a G say ur garbage ass team don't make it to the bowl. Ten toes down ill send that shit to HNIC in escrow. Put ur money where ur mouth is.
These nighas bout to have me rooting for thee fuken Cowboys in the playoffs HARD :smh:

Biggillanoyz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let the Lions fans have their moment in the sun with backhanded compliments and cartoon posts. They deserve this win, considering the Bears have a long history of kicking their backs in. In fact, the entire NFL has disrespectfully been running through the Lions like Bullet's wife bullies for decades. A quick fact check would reveal that Detroit has the 6th worst all-time franchise win/loss record and ranks butt naked last in playoff win percentage. Obama was still in office the last time that storied franchise made the post season. So, I get why Lions fans are fired up about this season. Maybe they can win a playoff game this year, giving them a grand total of 8 in the 93 year history of the franchise. Congrats!:clap:

CB.jpg

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Inexperience and he misjudged the ball in a big moment. He made those type catches all the time in college.
Funny. I was hyped when we hired WR coach Tyke Tolbert due to his years of experience. We haven't seen much progress from Scott and Velus Jones.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered

LOL!! Lance Briggs biting his upper lip not wanting to lose his job. He needs some Care Bears cheer!! Looks like a big ol grumpy Bear.