2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
I’ll give Tevin Jenkins this, he plays with all he’s got, good or bad. Might be worth keeping after this season?

cnc

BGOL Gold Member
Why do you fucking call ANOTHER quick WR out on 3rd and 2 when you’ve been able to get yards on the ground? Getsy is fucking TRASH!

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’ll give Tevin Jenkins this, he plays with all he’s got, good or bad. Might be worth keeping after this season?
You know when Jenkins is in the game. The line looks and plays so much better when he's playing. He's a tone setter for sure. He's injury prone so we need good depth behind him but he's worth keeping around.

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why do you fucking call ANOTHER quick WR out on 3rd and 2 when you’ve been able to get yards on the ground? Getsy is fucking TRASH!
He needs to go. Flus has the defense looking good. Sweat is a big part of that, but Flus is also finally giving Dexter some PT.

What OC worth a damn is going to sign up for a potentially lame duck year?

Frank Reich? :lol:

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Can't blame Fields for this shitty offensive showing. This is all on the playcalling. Getsy knew that Flores is aggressive AF with his playcalling. Outside of the first drive, the offense has looked like shit. Fields is looking like a more athletic Bagent with all of these short ass passes.

cnc

BGOL Gold Member
The thing that bothers me about this game is that the Vikings are one fluke play from taking the lead. Maybe I'm just jaded from too many years of Bears fandom.
Nope. I was at the double doink game. Randall Cobb is a cuss word to me. It can and will go south.

And there you have it. Strip sack fumble, fml.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
We got lucky with that one

and I jinxed him, Kyler Gordon is hurt :smh:

Damn we have some injury prone players, shit

cnc

BGOL Gold Member
You guys still think Justin should be our QB next year?
Man i don’t know. I think he’s got a lot of talent. I also think he wouldn’t have to be running the ball all the time if we didn’t have this pussy ass head coach and OC running things.

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good forced fumble on that tackle. The defender put his helmet on the football. Tough to blame Fields on that but rest assured, he will be.