2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
So Poles comes in and stripped down the team, gets rid of their high price players (Mack-Smith) and others to get some money back the first 2 years. Now our defense sucks and other teams are scoring at will, but we expect Fields to score more points on his own???? We are just now getting some pieces in place with Moore and Sweat and some up-and-coming rookies Let Poles trade our first pick for another big haul of picks, and we will not only have a good draft in 24, but we will also have 2 more 1st rounders in 25.....we will be in the playoffs next season.....BOOK IT!!!!!
Poles is building for the future, and it starts next season.:yes:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Mooney isn't playing, time to see what Scott has

Will be interesting with Kmet and DJ not at 100%

Last edited:

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Since Eberflus is going to apparently survive, are these last two games an audition for a new OC?

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Since Eberflus is going to apparently survive, are these last two games an audition for a new OC?
I think so. Probably for Fields and Getsy. Like it or not, they are joined at the hip. Fields is handling the noise like a pro. There was an interview he did with the Trib that only reinforces that.

Reactions: cnc

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I will say Getsy has adjusted and finally started calling plays for Justin

If they keep Justin they're probably going to run Getsy back...because I see no reason to give Justin another system

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
yeah man, if that were Tom Brady you know it would be called

and that field goal return. :smh: Lucas Patrick might have made the best play he's made all year by getting a hand on him.
First they didn't call that when 2 guys went after him after he slid which was bad.. Then there was an obvious hold and an obvious hands to the face by the Falcons on that field goal return and the refs kept their flags in their pockets.