2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
I will say Getsy has adjusted and finally started calling plays for Justin

If they keep Justin they're probably going to run Getsy back...because I see no reason to give Justin another system
I agree. There’s been a lot to build on the past couple of weeks. I literally think they’re a few pieces away and the draft we’ve got can get those pieces.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Fields making their decisions extremely difficult today. Carolina getting beat so that#1 pick is ours. Get another haul for that #1 pick.
I'd roll with Fields ...
Replace Getsy...
Trade with a team like Wash and get another haul (they have mad picks in this draft for the taking, plus we can still secure flexibility with at least 2 more 1st Rd picks in 2025)

cnc

BGOL Gold Member
Time to bring in Bagent
I was just thinking that. :smh:

Looking at the playoff chance percentage, which is still under 5% but damn I’d hate for Fields to get hurt in a meaningless game next week. That’s said, is beating Green Bay, and potentially keeping them out of a playoff spot worth it.?

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

Looking at the playoff chance percentage, which is still under 5% but damn I’d hate for Fields to get hurt in a meaningless game next week. That’s said, is beating Green Bay, and potentially keeping them out of a playoff spot worth it.?
I thought we're officially out of the playoff race since LAR won?

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member

yes-jack-nicholson.gif

• Haha
Reactions: cnc

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A few weeks ago you couldn't have told me we would have seven wins, much less having a chance to go 8-9

I'm pretty impressed and amazed

We left at least two victories on the table against Denver, Cleveland or Detroit too. We could really be fighting for a playoff spot.
We should be in the playoffs, Denver, Detroit and Cleveland were games we should have won.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
We should be in the playoffs, Denver, Detroit and Cleveland were games we should have won.
I was talking to a guy today about this. He is an eagles fan, and we were going back and forth about who has really been the better team over the last 6 weeks.
Sit Fields, of Bagent can beat GB that's a huge confidence boost.
Long as the Bears d comes to play its a winnable game

Bears D has been absolutely destructive.

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Arizona winning today was huge. They are currently picking fourth. The dream of trading down for more picks and still drafting MHJ is still alive. Just have to trade down and stay ahead of Arizona. Nabers would be a nice consolation prize if we don't stay ahead of Arizona.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Go to the 8:48 mark, who the fuck is this clown ass nigga? Usually you hear this from cacs but from a brotha... Smh! I bet those Fields haters were all in their feelings when the crowd started chanting we want Fields lol.

Reactions: cnc

cnc

BGOL Gold Member
Go to the 8:48 mark, who the fuck is this clown ass nigga? Usually you hear this from cacs but from a brotha... Smh! I bet those Fields haters were all in their feelings when the crowd started chanting we want Fields lol.

Buddy sounds dumber than a box of rocks, and that’s an insult to the box and the rocks.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Chicago Bears are in a super predicament right now because fields got it going later this season. What they are doing is basically letting him play his game. Justin Fields is not a pocket quarterback, and will never be a pocket quarterback. Chicago got the number one pick so oh boy they are going to have to make a tough decision although I think Fields should explore his options because I do think he needs a change of scenery.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Some people are just extremely negative about their sports team

The last 30 years, can you blame him :dunno:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some people are just extremely negative about their sports team

The last 30 years, can you blame him :dunno:
Bruh I understand and believe me I've been up and down with Fields but I know Fields has the talent and mental toughness to be the Bears QB. Dude was talking like Fields has just been a total bum. Bears haven't did anything until this year to help Fields so it's not all on him.

Being a Bears fan can be hella frustrating at times but I'm die-hard when it comes to them, probably to a fault lol.