Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor

Those CGI eyes look like
102947-22564-IMGSET

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My big mouth coworker spoiled the cameo at work ...Everyone was pissed at that piece of shit...

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I couldn't remember whether it was leaked that he was in the film or if it was just speculated. I think we have chronicled just about everything Blade related it the what will eventually the longest thread in BGOL history, the Blade Thread by the time it gets made, so the answer may be in there.

But there was a moment where it hit me that I it was brought up a little before his unveiling. And then he popped up on screen.

I could image being at work and some mentally vacant lowlife garbage filled brained human waste dimwitted moron came in and spoiled it like the muthafucka never thought that he was spoiling it for everybody else. We serious about Blade. I don't need anyone within arms reaching fucking that up for me.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
You can't give people that type of power.

I couldn't remember whether it was leaked that he was in the film or if it was just speculated. I think we have chronicled just about everything Blade related it the what will eventually the longest thread in BGOL history, the Blade Thread by the time it gets made, so the answer may be in there.

But there was a moment where it hit me that I it was brought up a little before his unveiling. And then he popped up on screen.

I could image being at work and some mentally vacant lowlife garbage filled brained human waste dimwitted moron came in and spoiled it like the muthafucka never thought that he was spoiling it for everybody else. We serious about Blade. I don't need anyone within arms reaching fucking that up for me.

I rarely go out to the movies even as a kid. I'm always working and when I'm off I want to relax...Somehow,the fat fucker got connections to see movies much earlier than most people.

He always feel the need to spoil shit whether it be video games,sports events,movies and etc...

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I rarely go out to the movies even as a kid. I'm always working and when I'm off I want to relax...Somehow,the fat fucker got connections to see movies much earlier than most people.

He always feel the need to spoil shit whether it be video games,sports events,movies and etc...

I've heard enough. You and a friend should take him to a movie if you get my drift
jmuC0d.gif

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Might as well find another lead actor. Ali is in his 50s now. I still want Wesley involved someway though.
Age ain’t an issue in Hollywood. The issue here seems to be a Marvel film can’t get going and that is odd and makes no sense at all. And now it really looks bad because of the reception Wesley is getting for Deadpool…..now some decisions are going to be forced.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

Age ain’t an issue in Hollywood. The issue here seems to be a Marvel film can’t get going and that is odd and makes no sense at all. And now it really looks bad because of the reception Wesley is getting for Deadpool…..now some decisions are going to be forced.
I told yall it aint done with Wes.
Specially after this movie. That tweet from Ryan came with talks behind the scenes. They are pushing it with Tatum tho lol.

They can easily co exist. I mean shit if the writing is right. They can put both of em in the movie and send off Wes properly.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I told yall it aint done with Wes.
Specially after this movie. That tweet from Ryan came with talks behind the scenes. They are pushing it with Tatum tho lol.

They can easily co exist. I mean shit if the writing is right. They can put both of em in the movie and send off Wes properly.
They could but the issue is they seem to be dragging their feet. I wonder do they get Ryan Reynolds and his team to kick this shit off?

I’ve never been in favor of ALI playing that same Blade character I was always hoping it was another character I felt Wes still had some life with that character. But I never thought I’d see Wes play it in 2024 either.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
Out of respect for his religion lol. Not only that it probably was for the best because shit didn’t even make sense to have a sex scene in Benjamin Button lol.
we falling for that... 1 the brotha is a actor the gay scene in green book should be against his religion i call bs, 2 if they had did it she would have snagged that oscar alone. 3 as i said this cat is open to do a gay scene but not a love scene is real suspect

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
we falling for that... 1 the brotha is a actor the gay scene in green book should be against his religion i call bs, 2 if they had did it she would have snagged that oscar alone. 3 as i said this cat is open to do a gay scene but not a love scene is real suspect
Oh ok see I don’t know shit about him doing gay scenes if that’s true then you have a point. I thought he was just against all sex scenes.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
They could but the issue is they seem to be dragging their feet. I wonder do they get Ryan Reynolds and his team to kick this shit off?

I’ve never been in favor of ALI playing that same Blade character I was always hoping it was another character I felt Wes still had some life with that character. But I never thought I’d see Wes play it in 2024 either.
Yeah I hoped it would be this guy after this movie

Marsh too old and Hollywood dont give a fk about Oscars altho fage said cause of that he picked him.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I hoped it would be this guy after this movie

Marsh too old and Hollywood dont give a fk about Oscars altho fage said cause of that he picked him.

50 ain’t 50 no more that ain’t old lol. I just seen Martin and Will kill 100 people lol. Hugh Jackman just killed 100 plus Deadpool like 200 times lol.