Blade / Mahershala Ali | Official Thread | Marvel Studios

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
True. I brought this up before when I suggested John Boyega play the character. That said, the comics expanded on the character and made him more American centric years ago. By the 90s, you wouldn't know he was British.
Yeah i know he was americanized from living in the states for a long time.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I feel lkle they should go with wesley as blade and when the secret wars multiverse saga is over and the mcu is rebooted they can search for a new actor. When i see marshala all i see is cottonmouth. The comcept art of blade didnt lookright . His head int the right shape for a box fade. If they comtinue with marshala they should go with a low fade with some tribal designs or bald with strips like the scourge the executioner from thor Ragnarok.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
In fact, if it weren't for Snipes and Blade, Deadpool & Wolverine might never have had the chance to enter the Marvel Cinematic Universe in the first place. Released in 1998, the original Blade wasn't the first movie to center on a major character from Marvel lore - Fantastic Four (1994), Captain America (1990), The Punisher (1989), and, yes, Howard the Duck (1986) preceded it. But Blade was the first Marvel movie to garner wide critical praise and gesture toward the potential for a vast cinematic franchise like the MCU.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor

856hq2.gif

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I wouldn't mind if Blade were made into a series instead.
thats a no brainer
especially if its rated nc17 on Hulu
could be one of the best things Marvel's done

but those girls/guys forgot what good storytelling is about

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
thats a no brainer
especially if its rated nc17 on Hulu
could be one of the best things Marvel's done

but those girls/guys forgot what good storytelling is about

I'm good

Better to not do it at all then to f**k it up

Wait till someone has a good concept for it

I like them slowing down scaling back and refocus.

Sidebar... you seen Rebel Ridge yet?