Didn't ever think I'd be making one of these. R.I.P. Killagram.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
It's with heavy heart that I have to share with the members of BGOL that our brother and friend Killagram has transitioned on to the next life.

He was born on July 26 1978 and passed on March 2, 2024. It took me a long while to find this out, as the nature of our relationship didn't yield much access to family or people who could confirm what had happened. Killa was my bro, partner in crime, a businessman, a dawg on these hoes, and was every bit the real life character he was on this board. He always bought the bar and he took good care of his employees and family, and he fed the streets as best he could. So rest assured he enjoyed life.

I'm not sharing his name partly because I know how ignant niggas on this board can be, but mostly because if I could ask him if he wanted me to I'm pretty sure he'd be like fuck naw lol. I don't suppose it matters much either way, because Killa was who the board knew.

This shit really sucks.

R.I.P. @killagram, you were truly a real one.
Goddamm!!
Rip!!
Cool ass brotha!

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rest in peace.

I remember when he tried to help nawlinsn931 find his missing son. He was eager to help.

Yeah I remember this too, he was definitely good people.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn I was hoping for a different outcome too. Thought he was locked up and would resurface :smh: Condolences to his family and his people.

Brah would post some hilarious stuff, and had some unbelievable stories over time I realized he was telling the truth :lol:.

RIP good brother the board won't be the same without you :smh:
May the Ancestors accept you with open arms.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
I don't know what happened to your friend, I don't have the details but based on what I am seing, it looks suspicious. I predicted somebody like you would respond this way to my comment. @cashwhisperer if something happens to you by some gay white terrorist, trying to send a message I won't be able to help you.

Independent Black social media that is thriving and not under the control of whitey is a threat. They bombard us with entertainers, athletes, pro black fraudsters to entice us to use their platforms. I know there was a thread about Joe Biden that had million views. Plus you are posting shit about Israel and Ukraine, which attracts them to this platform.

Read the room man. Stop.

There is a time and a place. This aint it.

oNE

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Lmao, I’m get ready to throw this weight around lmao

Man who he was talking about….
seem like a number of cats here at this very moment….fits that description

I remember this vaguely but can't for sure recall who he had beef with and don't want to start throwing at names only to be wrong.

Do you recall who this beef was with?

Kogalee Muhammad. That silly CAC who adopted some kind of weird NOI persona. He and Killa were going to war in this thread until Camille put a stop to it: https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/t...all-updates-as-expected-trump-skates.1068543/

@kogalee-muhammad @killagram if y'all don't stop derailing this thread I'm going to ban replies to it. When I get home this evening I'm going to move the off-topic posts to the other thread, which was also taken off topic...smh

Killa, I love you like a play cuzzin but I can't keep reading Mufasa Muhammad's incoherent screeds. His act got old a LONG time ago.

thismybgolname2

wannabe star
Registered
Killa called me in January or February and asked why I hadn't posted on the board in damn near two years.

I told him that HNIC pulled some hoe shit with my previous username and I haven't been back since.

We chopped it up for thirty minutes catching up.

I didn't know he was essentially my age, he was a real one.

RIP