Didn't ever think I'd be making one of these. R.I.P. Killagram.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Not even close. Not even in my dreams. :lol:
That big southern-bred mofo was benching 600+ for reps.
My best was 295 @ 170lbs bodyweight. Pound for pound I can go toe-to-toe with most, but in terms of absolute strength, Killa was god level.

Ronnie Coleman has entered the thread to co-sign @APOPHIS and reiterate that @killagram was strong as fuck.

Moving heavy weight was light work to him. Yeah, buddy.

@borski can also co-sign the above. He once faced KG in a world heavyweight title fight for the ages ... 12-round instant classic. Over 400 strikes landed for each opponent.

lReY0k.gif

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Say it ain't so bruh?!!! Thanks for taking the time to share this with the board brother @sammyjax , I know y'all were especially close and I'm sorry also for those whom he counted as family and friends irl. RIP big dawg. This dude was honestly one of my favorite BGOL personalities of all time, a larger than life Deebo ass nicca who was also a Master Electrician, math genius, balling out of control, perpetually curious, local hoe slayer lol, willing to share knowledge, talked it how he walked it and just genuinely seemed like a good brother even from afar.

I could only react to the first page or so of comments but my thoughts are with all of the BGOL fam. Peace family.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Ronnie Coleman has entered the thread to co-sign @APOPHIS and reiterate that @killagram was strong as fuck.

Moving heavy weight was light work to him. Yeah, buddy.

@borski can also co-sign the above. He once faced KG in a world heavyweight title fight for the ages ... 12-round instant classic. Over 400 strikes landed for each opponent.

lReY0k.gif

:lol: @borski Another BGOL legend. He came and went.

He probably shared a womb at birth with Killa.
Both cats "mangling" and tearing shit up.

Last edited:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I was hoping Killa just was taking some time away and it wasn't nothing as ominous as a stretch in the pen or worse...

something gave me the feeling that there was gonna be some bad news after time went on and on with no sight of his posts.
He was entertaining, had a signature style and I had certain things in common with him as far as lifting weights etc. was definitely interested in his input when it came to those topics

R.I.P to a B.G.O.L legend

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Ha! I remember that!

Somebody had to after what happened to our brother @cashwhisperer when he tried to get it changed.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Rest in Power to the infamous Killa

My deepest condolences to his family, wife and kids.

I was really really hoping he was inside, but not hoping, if you catch my drift. To read this really messes me up. He affected many lives, always felt like he saved mine, amongst many others, but also the many youths he mentored and dropped skills and teaching them the trades in his community.

Thanks @sammyjax for the followup, for months was worried about the brah.

Really hate to hear this, damn...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Just hearing about this, shit fucked me up! Sometimes we overlook that the characters here on BGOL are real people with real lives, like all of us, will eventually die.
And in the case of Killagram he was such an animated character, this is why it's so hard to accept his passing. R.I.P. both the character that we all know and love and the man who few here were lucky enough to experience, but both will be missed.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I liked how dude would go from: "Yeah my testosterone stays over 1400 while I be beating these hoes' asses, benching 450 and banging in these streets, jack!" directly into: " Listen my fine man Bukington, as it pertains to breaker boxes, single-pole breakers are wired with one hot wire and one neutral wire. Double-pole breakers are wired with two hot wires connected by a single neutral wire. If an overload occurs on either wire of the double-pole breaker, both circuit breakers will trip. Is that clear to you?"

:lol:

Thank you Killamayne and all the rest of you mafuggas for entertaining and educating me over these past 20'sum odd years.

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
It's with heavy heart that I have to share with the members of BGOL that our brother and friend Killagram has transitioned on to the next life.

He was born on July 26 1978 and passed on March 2, 2024. It took me a long while to find this out, as the nature of our relationship didn't yield much access to family or people who could confirm what had happened. Killa was my bro, partner in crime, a businessman, a dawg on these hoes, and was every bit the real life character he was on this board. He always bought the bar and he took good care of his employees and family, and he fed the streets as best he could. So rest assured he enjoyed life.

I'm not sharing his name partly because I know how ignant niggas on this board can be, but mostly because if I could ask him if he wanted me to I'm pretty sure he'd be like fuck naw lol. I don't suppose it matters much either way, because Killa was who the board knew.

This shit really sucks.

R.I.P. @killagram, you were truly a real one.
Just looked and saw killa last post was on march 2nd.
This a rough one.