Didn't ever think I'd be making one of these. R.I.P. Killagram.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Aww man.

Damn this hurts

Im late to the news but this just fucked my night up.

My deepest condolences to killagram family and friends.

This is a rough part of being on this board.

We've developed relationships with all these anonymous people and personalities on this board. We may not know all the intimate details of each other’s lives but none-the-less your presence here is felt and will be sorely missed. And as big a personality as killagram and others were around this one hurts.

RIP Big Brother Killagram

Miss you Brah

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please when my time comes I hope yall keep that type of stuff away - if yall deem me worthy of a memorial thread.

Killa deserves better. MUCH BETTER.

At minimum I would hope we could unite to honor a bgol legend with respect.

We are better than this.

You'd definitely get and deserve a thread, and 99.9 % of the people in this thread are honoring him.

To my knowledge it's only one person who wants attention. I requested that the mods remove their posts and block them from this thread but...

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wow this is heart wrenching. We were very different but respected each other very much. Our PMs were always cordial and informative but I’d get scared when he tagged me on a post because I didn’t know who he was fighting this time . Rip, my friend.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
heartbroken

I was hoping, on everything, that our good brotha Killagram would come back home to us. Telling us all about some wild shit that happened, and making us all laugh our ass off again, and feel like we're watching a tarrantino movie starring Killagram, samuel jackson and 2 thick ass bitches.
I'd reply in the thread something like; LMBAO! you still a wild cat, good to have you back..brah! then I'd leave the thread knowing everything is right again.

Instead, here we are. I don't envy brotha sammyjax having to make this call either, I know it can't have been easy, but I'm glad he did as he honors Killa in the light that only a good friend could, and informs us of what we needed to know.

This gets no easier, losing our BGOL brothas and sistas, yet it reminds us how lucky we are to have each others company for even a small part of each others lives, never mind for over twenty years as we have. Our brotha Killagram was one of our most original, one of a kind characters in our BGOL story.
A force we never thought we'd lose so soon and one that is impossible to replace. To me Killa's message was always fuck what anyone says, live your life, be your own boss, fuck these fine ass bitches to within an inch of their lives and take no shit from those motherfucking cacs ...brah!

I'm gonna miss you brotha Killagram, but I promise to do my part in sustaining your BGOL home and keepin your memory alive. Rest in Peace brotha Killa, nah fuck it...wild out and raise hell...brah!

Rest-In-Peace.gif

That was perfect kinfolk

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I liked how dude would go from: "Yeah my testosterone stays over 1400 while I be beating these hoes' asses, benching 450 and banging in these streets, jack!" directly into: " Listen my fine man Bukington, as it pertains to breaker boxes, single-pole breakers are wired with one hot wire and one neutral wire. Double-pole breakers are wired with two hot wires connected by a single neutral wire. If an overload occurs on either wire of the double-pole breaker, both circuit breakers will trip. Is that clear to you?"

:lol:

Thank you Killamayne and all the rest of you mafuggas for entertaining and educating me over these past 20'sum odd years.

Man you are spot with with that. I'm looking at the thread @doe moe made asking "Anyone see Killagram?", and noticing it was 19 days since @killagram last post. That good brother @killagram was gone just 19 days and folks were putting out APB's and tagging @sammyjax for answers. That alone shows you how much of an impact @killagram made in our community. We'll never forget that brother. I haven't been so hurt about a Brother/member passing since Shane passed.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Man you are spot with with that. I'm looking at the thread @doe moe made asking "Anyone see Killagram?", and noticing it was 19 days since @killagram last post. That good brother @killagram was gone just 19 days and folks were putting out APB's and tagging @sammyjax for answers. That alone shows you how much of an impact @killagram made in our community. We'll never forget that brother. I haven't been so hurt about a Brother/member passing since Shane passed.

It's crazy Shane's been gone damn near a decade :smh:

I've thought of removing his R.I.P. from my screen name but I've never gone through with it.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
It's crazy Shane's been gone damn near a decade :smh:

I've thought of removing his R.I.P. from my screen name but I've never gone through with it.

Many times when I see your posts I remember the last time I spoke with Shane. He was a cool brother who never complained about his health or ever let on that he had any health issues.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I’m honestly disturbed by this. Years back me and him bumped heads over houses no less , next thing I know we messaging each other about my fam in Gulf Port and we was fam ever since, invited me down for pig ear sandwiches and everything . This is fucked up. RIP G
This is the difference between a real BGOl poster and a FTP, because a real one will bump head with you and later on be real cool with you, but them FTPs stay fucking up to the point of having to ignore.
Anyways good drop Truth and rest in power Killa!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Thought I would add this music video to the thread. One of my favorites from the 2010s.

It will have you thinking about friends and family that are no longer here with us.

There’s a couple visuals in the music vid that get me every time, and have me looking to see who’s chopping onions nearby ... the sign of a very effective piece.

Rest in peace, Killa, fellow former board members & many more friends & fam’.

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coming back in this thread just to say how Killa impacted different members in various ways. Some personally, most virtually but all have positive and encouraging things to say. 11 pages and counting. That's love right there. He will be sorely missed on these BGOL streets. I hope I get half the love when my time comes. Peaceful journey and smooth transition to the BGOL legend.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I'm posting this here because Killa the man we knew and loved was a complete person and never hid from pain and reality

He gave me game a few times about loss and living with loss.

Peace to all my brothers and sisters

You are human and allowed to hurt.

We here for you

Last edited:

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, terrible news. Killa was a true character and made this board what it is. His responses were vague at times in language, but for some reason we all knew exactly what that brother was saying, no matter how short or abstract the response. We knew where he was coming from and where he was going with his writing style. I really appreciated seeing his commentary. True hilarity, true realness. "Brah". I guess we can sign that shit to pay homage to the man!

-Brah

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
May He Rest In Peace and His Family has my Sincere Condolences.
Lately I have been deeply contemplating my own mortality and realize
That there are a lot of people checkin out. We aint getting any younger.
I had to go to my best friends mom's funeral. In the pastors message, he said one of the consequences of living a long time is having to attend more and more funerals. Even when my grandmother died, I noticed most of her friends and family her age had passed.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
I had to go to my best friends mom's funeral. In the pastors message, he said one of the consequences of living a long time is having to attend more and more funerals. Even when my grandmother died, I noticed most of her friends and family her age had passed.
I know exactly what you mean.
My grandfather passed about 3 years ago he was about to turn 95
One day i was at his house chillin with him getting ready to take him to a Dr. appointment,
he was getting out of the tub and ready to get dressed and It hit me .....
My Grandmother had passed about 2 years earlier and I realized that the two of them had outlived all of their siblings
all of their life long friends and one of their children. There was nothing left except older family members.

I looked at him one of those days while i was visiting as he sat on the side of the bed,
Which is where he was everyday , watching TV and playing stupid ass games on the tablet my mother had given him.
It occurred to me "Is he just sitting here in a personal prison waiting for his time to die?"
This was a big strapping man with a lot of life and doing big things. Making shit happen
Worked saved and accumulated, only to end up in what appeared to me to be a preverbal cage.
Mind still sharp... Body not so much, he could hardly walk.
Barely able to walk and wouldn't take any assistance from anyone.
You touch him ... You would get cussed out severely.
We all pray for long life …. but I think we should all be very careful what we ask for.
Long life has consequences that we for the most part cannot foresee.
Last thing.... I have never seen a Brinks truck or a U-Haul follow a Hurst into the cemetery.