Didn't ever think I'd be making one of these. R.I.P. Killagram.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
The good brotha Killa also trailblazed and normalized using
75b2ad81e342680278459513dbe9d4ba.png
responding to posts and threads.
He got some initial pushback but never gave a fuck and now we use it regularly without hesitation.

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You make a good point here. I have two cousins in my family who have passed. One when I was a kid and the other about 8 years ago. No one discuss how they passed. We speculate cause they were wilin', but no one says definitively how they passed. I just go with it. I never even asked my mom.
Right, even if a family passed away, I usually don't ask, but if they decide to tell then I'm all ears listening. So, it's just about respecting a person's privacy through a difficult time. Never go against people's boundaries when you find out information that nobody else want them to know, keep that shit to yourself. Let the family tell it if they decide to do so. I'm all about respecting the dead!

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actor-Matthew-Perry.jpg

Cointelpro: I think there was some foul play with his death. I saw some vials of ketamine near him

BGOL: You are pedaling another conspiracy theory, leave me alone I want to live on Fantasy Island with my white girl.

You are exactly the people they will target with their terrorism. I had this happen to me awhile back could not help the guy and just let his death stand. Some people want to put a person into the ground as fast as possible and forget about them which is just as bad
Consider this thread as sort of a mini wake. People are in here paying their respects to someone who has transitioned.

You wouldn't go into a wake talking about some bullshit conspiracies, so treat this thread as such.

Have some respect for the brothers memory and take the bullshit elsewhere. Either you are a troll or need serious mental help but either way let the focus remain on Killa.

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Spent some time going back and looking at some of the interactions I had with Killamayne over the years. Dude was one of the most authentic and funniest cats I've encountered on BGOL. I'm thankful for his posts and our interactions over the years. Made me realize that we all are connected in the struggle, somehow.

If he felt the need to put his foot on yo neck, he keeping that MF on yo neck and would invite you to a ass whooping. But I always sensed that if whomever he was beefing with would be open to squash shit, he'd be down like a MF and have your back moving forward. That's the sign of a solid dude.

Great stories, great vibes and from what it sounded like in his posts, he rode this MF til the wheels came off!

Tragic news for BGOL. Condolences to his family and to those who knew him personally.

RIP @killagram

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all haven't learned to just ignore or put the boards weirdos on ignore yet :dunno:

Yes I have learned and I also have that poster on ignore.

In some instances the respect level and respect for a fellow member who has passed needs to be manually enforced on a human level.

Which is what and why I asked for that posters posts to be removed and that poster blocked from this thread.

If that's something that some members can't understand then I have no words for them.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If anyone knows please dm me and let me know how he passed, I didn't see any news articles and the obits were all generic....... dude was a larger than life personality on here......this is truly sad news
It was an overdose of Ivermectin..lol

Those were some classic post lol