Liam Neeson details his search to find random BlackMen to kill t after hearing of a relative's rape.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I call bullshit. Not so much on the story but the fact that he was actually really looking for "any" black person to kill.

He wasnt going to go through with that shit.
Clearly. Thats just him wanting to sound tough. If he really wanted it he could've gotten it. But this ain't a movie and he knows it might not have went the way he wanted.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Dude probably isn't racist but we all think some fucked up shit in our sub conscious but some shit you should keep to yourself.
Yeah I wanna know where he was that he felt like saying some shit bound to be blown up. I've never seen TAKEN so I guess I don't feel as betrayed as people who seem to have loved his work lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

shes-right-you-know-com-17944876.png

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Liam Neeson says he's 'not racist' after rape comments in interview
_105484462_gettyimages-902692114_crop.jpg
Image copyrightGETTY IMAGES
Actor Liam Neeson has denied he is racist, after admitting he once set out to kill an innocent black man.

Neeson has been facing a major racism storm since he made the comments in an interview, published by The Independent on Monday.

He said he walked the streets with a weapon around 40 years ago, hoping to take out his anger after someone close to him was raped by a black man.

But speaking on ABC's Good Morning America, Neeson said: "I'm not racist."

The Hollywood star told ABC's Robin Roberts on Tuesday that around 40 years ago, one of his close female friends told him she had been raped.

That friend, Neeson added, passed away five years ago.

Neeson said his friend's alleged rape made him want to take violent action.

He said: "I had never felt this feeling before which was a primal urge to lash out, and I asked her, 'did you know the person, was it a man?' No. 'Race?' She said it was a black man."

The actor said he "went out deliberately into black areas in the city looking to be set upon so that I could unleash physical violence".

He added: "I did it maybe four or five times."

The Taken star claimed he would have acted in the same way if his friend's assailant had been white.

giphy.gif

He told ABC: "If she had said an Irish or a Scot or a Brit or a Lithuanian I would - I know I would - have had the same effect. I was trying to show honour, to stand up for my dear friend in this terribly medieval fashion."

Neeson said of his actions: "It shocked me and it hurt me. I did seek help."

The actor said he went to confession, and went power walking for two hours every day, to try to work through his anger.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Actor Liam Neeson has denied he is racist, after admitting he once set out to kill an innocent black man.

Neeson has been facing a major racism storm since he made the comments in an interview, published by The Independent on Monday.

He said he walked the streets with a weapon around 40 years ago, hoping to take out his anger after someone close to him was raped by a black man.

The Hollywood star told ABC's Robin Roberts on Tuesday that around 40 years ago, one of his close female friends told him she had been raped.

He said: "I had never felt this feeling before which was a primal urge to lash out, and I asked her, 'did you know the person, was it a man?' No. 'Race?' She said it was a black man."

The actor said he "went out deliberately into black areas in the city looking to be set upon so that I could unleash physical violence".

The Taken star claimed he would have acted in the same way if his friend's assailant had been white.

He told ABC: "If she had said an Irish or a Scot or a Brit or a Lithuanian I would - I know I would - have had the same effect. I was trying to show honour, to stand up for my dear friend in this terribly medieval fashion."

The actor said he went to confession, and went power walking for two hours every day, to try to work through his anger.
It’s hard to put the genie back into the bottle now

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"Power Walking".

Oh Sure.
"Power Walking" right into a...BLACK MAN!

Or was that a...BLACK BASTARD?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
About a bad a PR move as you can make when you got a movie coming out....like what the fuck was he thinking?
they can't keep that shit in man

Its a fucking disorder with them

Seems like 95% of the time I'm around white folks for more than 5 minutes, they find a way to bring up race, then 5 more minutes they find a way to say the wrong shit

Like every time, it's crazy

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
About a bad a PR move as you can make when you got a movie coming out....like what the fuck was he thinking?

I would agree with You.

But as I stated in my post,
I think "COLD PURSUIT" will do huge numbers now because of Neeson's revelations.
Going to that film will be seen as a show of support and forgiveness.

Now wherever Black Movie-goers stand is another story.
Dude does have a Black Fanbase.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif

So confessions and power walking cures racism...

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That shit that goes down in every major city in the US. Yet somehow Chicago is head and shoulders above a place like New York when it comes to black men getting murdered. The major difference is the gang culture and the indifference for black lives. That behavior is taught not adapted. Like I said people are fucked up all over. But why is it that the men and women in Chicago are killing each other so much more than the disenfranchised citizens of every other major city.

Interesting Liam that you felt THIS was the best time to share this tale...

During THIS administration...

And right after you make your FIRST movie with a Black love interest?

Interesting he said he was ashamed he felt that way during this administration. .

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck who ever wrote this shit

Fuck who ever I interviewed him

They let that bullshit slide....

giphy.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Piers Morgan, defender of Donald Trump, calls out Liam Neeson for racism
Posted about an hour ago by Narjas Zatat in news
  • UPVOTE
              
liam-cover-2.jpg

Picture: BY CLEMENS BILAN AND ALBERTO E. RODRIGUEZ/GETTY

Piers Morgan has compared Liam Neeson’s “racist” comments to the Ku Klux Klan after he said he once wanted to “kill” a “black b*****d” after a late friend revealed she was raped.

https://www.indy100.com/article/pie...-kkk-good-morning-britain-video-trump-8764221

The 66-year-old actor admitted to deliberately walking in black neighbourhoods hoping a black person would “have a go” at him so that he could “kill him".

Morgan described his comments as “staggeringly racist” on his Good Morning Britainsegment.

He said: “There’s no self-awareness.”

It’s the indiscriminate nature of this revenge he talks about. He’s talking about any black person who he can find an excuse to kill. It’s like Ku Klux Klan stuff.

Talking about the Twitter reaction to Neeson’s words – who recently addressed the comments he made and said it hurt him to such an extent that he saw a priest, spoke to friends and power walked – he said it could mark the end of his career.

I would be very surprised if Liam Neeson’s career is not now in very serious trouble.

I don’t know how he’ll talk his way out of this. I think he’s got a real problem now.

You don’t want it to be [career ending] for someone of his stature, but when you actually hear him say this stuff I think there will be fully justified outrage.

People on Twitter praised Morgan's stand against racism, but pointed out his support for Donald Trump...

Piers went on to ask what would happen if it had been Trump instead of Neeson.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I would agree with You.

But as I stated in my post,
I think "COLD PURSUIT" will do huge numbers now because of Neeson's revelations.
Going to that film will be seen as a show of support and forgiveness.

Now wherever Black Movie-goers stand is another story.
Dude does have a Black Fanbase.

Depends on your definition of "huge numbers"...

first off its Feburary which traditionally is a shit time of year for the box office so it won't have much competition anyway until Battle Angel Alita

second off...how much money does his movies cost to make any goddamn way? His old ass got a audience so they will go see some cheap ass movie where his old ass his running around just because he's in it...ala Madea

Third, ain't no real niggas that's into movies paying any goddamn money to see Liam Neeson in the same goddamn move every year.....Taken among the Tombstones, Taken on a plane, Yaken in the 90s, Taken on a train, Taken with some wolves and now.....Taken in the snow.....fuck outta here

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Depends on your definition of "huge numbers"...

first off its Feburary which traditionally is a shit time of year for the box office so it won't have much competition anyway until Battle Angel Alita

second off...how much money does his movies cost to make any goddamn way? His old ass got a audience so they will go see some cheap ass movie where his old ass his running around just because he's in it...ala Madea

Third, ain't no real niggas that's into movies paying any goddamn money to see Liam Neeson in the same goddamn move every year.....Taken among the Tombstones, Taken on a plane, Yaken in the 90s, Taken on a train, Taken with some wolves and now.....Taken in the snow.....fuck outta here

Not disregarding some of what you posted.

But will have to disagree with you about February.
HollyWood for the last few years has discounted that old box office trope for the last few years by releasing Blockbusters year round. And "BLACK PANTHER" proved that there's money to be made. No matter what time of year.