God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
She's a Megastar until the bell rings.
She's been doing a lot better, especially paired with bianca to cover up for some of her short comings. I just don't know why they keep trying to add more shit to her arsenal while she's perfecting what she already knows. She's got the look and attitude, the fans love her and she's getting better, don't have her do a springboard off the rope with her big ass lol

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's been doing a lot better, especially paired with bianca to cover up for some of her short comings. I just don't know why they keep trying to add more shit to her arsenal while she's perfecting what she already knows. She's got the look and attitude, the fans love her and she's getting better, don't have her do a springboard off the rope with her big ass lol

I would show her the moveset of Kazuchika Okada and say do this. Okada has a basic moveset but he's efficient in what he does. Just pick 10 to 12 moves and a finisher and you're good. The rest is learning how to sell.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
:lol:I like how it can't possibly be WWE fans in that comment section it has to automatically be AEW fans.
I mean I made no assumptions, I clicked on all the profiles of the most unhinged comments I saw and they were all aew marks with pictures of jungle jack off and nothing but are posts and WWE hate.

There's definitely WWE fans that are upset and they're the ones who are supposed to be upset, Scottish people lol I'm pretty sure most other fans thought that was a hilarious ending that's only furthering their already good feud.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s what I was gonna say….as raw as she was she got one thing going for her is everyone likes her and wants her to succeed….that’s something not many get.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
There's definitely ignorant AEW fans but there's equally ignorant WWE fans. There's fans on both sides who legitimately want WWE or AEW to go out of business. It's so stupid.
When I originally posted, there were only 36 comments, and a lot of them were seemingly AEW fans, once you replied, there were well over 100 comments at that point, if that helps to understand where the original statement about it came from.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I mean I made no assumptions, I clicked on all the profiles of the most unhinged comments I saw and they were all aew marks with pictures of jungle jack off and nothing but are posts and WWE hate.

There's definitely WWE fans that are upset and they're the ones who are supposed to be upset, Scottish people lol I'm pretty sure most other fans thought that was a hilarious ending that's only furthering their already good feud.
The fact that the so called fans can't wrap their minds around the fact that Punk and Drew are in a story and this is part of it is absolutely fascinating.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I was offline all day doing home stuff and stayed off the board so as not to spoil the PPV.

Clash at the Castle was a pretty good show.

Excellent open with AJ and Cody. Like how Cody is doing heelish stuff, they really are going to turn him it seems. I hated the Bloodline stuff at the end. Can Roman come back already?

Women's Tag Team four way was really good. Surprise ending, wasn't expecting Jade/Bianca to lose the belts but I'm glad they weren't the ones pinned.

Gable/Zayn was ok. Good story telling match but Gable has to win one of these eventually. I like Sami, but I don't like Sami as a champion. They need to pull the trigger on Gable already.

Piper Niven/Bayley was an entertaining hard hitting match. I knew Bayley wouldn't drop the belt but it was a good match and I was invested. Niven can go, never really paid much attention to her but I was impressed.

Drew/Priest. What can I say. It was the Match of the Night. They put on a helluva show and although I wasn't a fan of the finish, as I was hoping to see Glasgow explode with a Drew win, I understand it since WWE booked themselves into a tough spot with Gunther winning the King of the Ring.

I'd have hated to see Drew win it to lose it to Gunther, especially since Drew and Punk have a feud that should last the better part of the rest of this year.

If he didn't have it already, Damien Priest should have earned the respect of every wrestling fan. The performance he put on especially after that freak ankle injury has probably earned him a WWE contract for life. The fact he continued the way he did on one leg won't be forgotten.

Shame he'll have to relinquish the belt though, unless it's not as bad as it looked. Hoping it's a work but that didn't look good.

Overall, I give the show a solid 8/10. Each match was solid and kept me invested, but I wasn't a fan of the finish. I understand it, just didn't like it.

Can't wait for Monday.

Last edited:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I was offline all day doing home stuff and stayed off the board so as not to spoil the PPV.

Clash at the Castle was a pretty good show.

Excellent open with AJ and Cody. Like how Cody is doing heelish stuff, they really are going to turn him it seems. I hated the Bloodline stuff at the end. Can Roman come back already?

Women's Tag Team four way was really good. Surprise ending, wasn't expecting Jade/Bianca to lose the belts but I'm glad they weren't the ones pinned.

Gable/Zayn was ok. Good story telling match but Gable has to win one of these eventually. I like Sami, but I don't like Sami as a champion. They need to pull the trigger on Gable already.

Piper Niven/Bayley was an entertaining hard hitting match. I knew Bayley wouldn't drop the belt but it was a good match and I was invested. Niven can go, never really paid much attention to her but I was impressed.

Drew/Priest. What can I say. It was the Match of the Night. They put on a helluva show and although I wasn't a fan of the finish, as I was hoping to see Glasgow explode with a Drew win, I understand it since WWE booked themselves into a tough spot with Gunther winning the King of the Ring.

I'd have hated to see Drew win it to lose it to Gunther, especially since Drew and Punk have a feud that should last the better part of the rest of this year.

If he didn't have it already, Damien Priest should have earned the respect of every wrestling fan. The performance he put on especially after that freak ankle injury has probably earned him a WWE contract for life. The fact he continued the way he did on one leg won't be forgotten.

Shame he'll have to relinquish the belt though, unless it's not as bad as it looked. Hoping it's a work but that didn't look good.

Overall, I give the show a solid 8/10. Each match was solid and kept me invested, but I wasn't a fan of the finish. I understand it, just didn't like it.

Can't wait for Monday.
Agreed, really good show.
All their PLEs have been well paced and hard hitting lately. You don't need five forgettable hours to put on a good show.

Definitely enjoyed the Cody/AJ match and Cody showing some heel tendencies.

Not happy about Jade and bianca but I'm sure they'll get the straps back, seems like the WWE put a lot into giving them matching outfits, coordinated taunts and finishers, I think that was just the feel good moment for Scotland, especially with how it ended.

Definitely time to have Sammy drop the strap, he's boring and I think gable would be a great heel champ. Or maybe have bron breaker kill him.

I just tried not to throw up during the bayley v piper match, I would rather have piper smother me with her thunder thighs then have to look at bayleys face.

Main event was great, I personally loved the ending since I think the drew/punk feud is the best thing going right now. Their eventual showdown is going to be intense. Cm punk is the ultimate troll. Definitely props to Damien, if it was a work with the leg then god damn that was perfect, if not he's a damn savage for going through the rest of that match with that injury.

I can't wait to see Gunther with the strap, He Deserves It(clap clap clap clap clap)

And yeah Monday is going to be an very very interesting, especially with the countdown to uncle howdy or whatever Wyatt family thing they're planning.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Notice he didn't pull up on Wade the way he did the others :lol:

He was almost like Hogan

This might be when they have the rest of Judgment Day turn on him(after they make Carlito a official member :lol: )