God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Yeah, They put on great matches during their time at AEW!!... :yes: ...One of the best Tag Team at AEW!!...If they going to WWE, Good luck to them there!!..
I watched them in some tripple tag match with Pac and it was my favorite match of that particular night(pac also very impressive and agile for his tank frame lol)just please for the love of all things holy keep them out of the LWO and Legoland del fantamosca or whatever the fuck it's called

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched them in some tripple tag match with Pac and it was my favorite match of that particular night(pac also very impressive and agile for his tank frame lol)just please for the love of all things holy keep them out of the LWO and Legoland del fantamosca or whatever the fuck it's called
Yeah, Them and PAC use to called themselves Death Triangle...To me, they were the best trios tag team at AEW!!..They use to put on some really good matches!!..

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
It makes sense. They've done all they can do in AEW. Been AEW Tag champs, Trios champs and ROH Tag champs. Have exhausted all the big tag matches they could have. Time to move on to a different challenge. They'll instantly be one of the top tag teams in WWE no problem.

Penta masks will sell like fire. I hope he gets to use his full "Pentagon" name.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The booking they did in turning both Damien Priest and Rhea Ripley to being faces has worked tremendously. They are both over as fuck. That was a great segment.
Yeah that’s impressive I didn’t realize how over Priest was and I knew Rhea was but she got even bigger than she was. Also while keeping Judgement Day relevant. I thought maybe they’d break up JD glad they didn’t.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was a damn good Raw the crowd was great.

That Wyatt 6 match was nice. It felt like Luke and Bray were there in spirit I think of because of all the homage they paid to them and them debuting 11 years ago. Fun ass match. Love to see Erick Rowan back in the ring.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So about ten people in the ring and they just let Bronson do repeated top rope splashes on Seth. Nobody tries to grab Bronson. Nobody tires to pull Seth out of harms way from Bronson. :rolleyes2:
The point was to get Bronson over as a monster heel that can't be controlled. Whether it works or not is a different story.

Let's not even get started with all the foolish booking that goes on in AEW or even in Japan with the chopfest "strong style" matches.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Add Bronson to the AOP let Karrion cook you could eventual have them feud with Bloodline imagine Bronson Reed Vs Jacob Fatu next year opening night 1 of Wrestlemania
Add the following matches
Or even a 6 man tag match.

Solo vs Kross
Tama and Tonga Loa vs AOP

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
.....but it's Japanese Strong style....Real Wrestling!!!

Not when the botch machine Tonga Loa does it. Thank goodness he's out of New Japan and he's in WWE where he can really show off his skills. Oh wait nothing's changed. I guess Strong style wasn't the issue at all. He just sucks. :lol:

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Giuila is at the Saint Louis show I'll be there. Don't know why they're running the Enterprise center? That's too big for a NXT show. I guess they're counting on Orton and that other guy to pack the place out.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IShowSpeed = 6 years.

Has 27 million subscribers and 2.7 billion views. Speed obviously has the most reach in his business.....

:yawn2: Nothing to see here, just excuses....

And your point is what? Ishowspeed STILL has a lower subscriber and view count than WWE. Whether it's 27 or 4 million the result is the same. Both behind WWE and BOTH ALWAYS behind WWE. Why? Because WWE has a 40 year plus head start. But yeah it's all excuses. :rolleyes2:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
And your point is what? Ishowspeed STILL has a lower subscriber and view count than WWE. Whether it's 27 or 4 million the result is the same. Both behind WWE and BOTH ALWAYS behind WWE. Why? Because WWE has a 40 year plus head start. But yeah it's all excuses. :rolleyes2:
Lolz The point was.... IShowSpeed has been around damn near as long as AEW and his subscriber count blows away All Elite Wrestling.....

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lolz The point was.... IShowSpeed has been around damn near as long as AEW and his subscriber count blows away All Elite Wrestling.....

Different content and different age groups. The newer generation are into the content they produce. Outside of the WWE no younger generation dudes are fucking with wrestling like that.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of them don't realize that!!..No comparison!!...But the accomplishment that AEW did in 5 years of their existence in pro wrestling so far is good!!..

Especially since it's a niche form of entertainment. Dude talking about IShowspeed got more subscribers than AEW. Yeah, and guess what they also got more subscribers than ALL the other promotions outside of WWE. TNA, ROH, New Japan, NWA, etc but yet it's AEW the one making excuses. Also why are we talking about youtube views? Who gives a fuck?