Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
They use a training facility managed by QT Marshall and Cody Rhodes called "The Nightmare Factory". QT and Cody also serve as trainers along with Dustin Rhodes. Once they feel the talent is good enough to have actual matches they put them on AEW Dark/ Elevation and have them work with more experienced wrestlers like Shida, Rosa, Deeb, etc. If they impress on Dark/Elevation then they get a chance on Dynamite. Red Velvet is a recent example of someone who came up through the Nightmare Factory and has progressed very well.
Red Velvet is married to Wes Brisco... So, that helps her out as well ..

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Would be very fitting.

I was just pondering that myself. The card for Rampage tonight is:

Jade vs. Kiera Hogan
Private Party vs. Jurassic Express
Moxley w/ Kingston vs. Garcia

So either they were gonna do a separate segment for Punk at the end or have him go at Moxley because Miro is already starting a feud with Eddie.

Punk vs. Moxley would go. And the Roman shade would add instant fuel to the fire as he name dropped both of them. He might've even been in on it.

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor

I like that signing... I just don't know what all these other guys are going to do on this show...

Two more questions about the women's division. What's the hype with brit baker and what happened to the guy in that division, wasn't he dominant and then fell off? I don't get it...

Last edited:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

Ivory was more sexy with the conservative look. I remember from that stable Right To Censor.

Right to Censor would by the way would be super over as an updated faction with new members. With all the hypersensitivity out there it would never be a shortage of material that can be lampooned with good writers.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every now and then I have to remind myself why I still like pro wrestling.
Tonight is one of those nights that reminds me why I still love it despite a lot of the shit we get shoveled with on a weekly basis.
AEW did it the right way and just brought CM Punk out to start the show. No teasing, no swerve, just give the people what they want.
Well done AEW. Well done.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Tonight is one of those nights that reminds me why I still love it despite a lot of the shit we get shoveled with on a weekly basis.
AEW did it the right way and just brought CM Punk out to start the show. No teasing, no swerve, just give the people what they want.
There was no way they couldn't NOT bring him out to open the show.

Fans would have rioted.

Lolz watch CM Punk chants dominate SummerSlam tomorrow

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Agreed. Have gotten back into it in recent years with AEW. Been enjoying listening to Fightful's podcasts too, as they know their stuff & it's helpful when they break down various organizations, events, etc. They have been loving AEW.