Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
CM Punk is supposed to be on the next episode of Heels. That's the episode I'm looking forward to.

Wiki - Brooks had his first leading acting role in the animated film The Flintstones & WWE: Stone Age SmackDown! (2015), and has since starred in the horror films Girl on the Third Floor (2019) and Rabid (2019), while he is slated to appear in the drama television series Heels (2021–present).[9]

:thumbsup:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone watching the Heels series thus far? They're a few episodes in. They're still working on character development, and need more wrestling ... but overall pretty good. Got it in the rotation with Godfather of Harlem, Reservation Dogs, Ted Lasso & shows we're watching ...

Heels is an American drama television series created by Michael Waldron that premiered on August 15, 2021, on Starz.[1]

Two brothers and rivals, one a villain, or "heel" in professional wrestling, the other a hero, or "face" play out scripted matches as they war over their late father's wrestling promotion and vie for national attention in small town Georgia.

Dog, you are LITERALLY watching the same shows as me!

Heels is VERY good! The best thing after the 2nd episode is they address the idea of a black champion.

Also Ace NEEDS to be a heel, but that motherfcukers ego is so fragile he can't take not being liked. Motherfcuker peaked in High School and rather piss on someone than be told "no".

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Heels is VERY good! The best thing after the 2nd episode is they address the idea of a black champion.

Also Ace NEEDS to be a heel, but that motherfcukers ego is so fragile he can't take not being liked. Motherfcuker peaked in High School and rather piss on someone than be told "no".

So many good series in recent years. It's hard to keep up with all the shows on the small screen.

I want to go through the back catalog of shows missed years back on HBO & Showtime.

Trying to keep up with the current stuff won't let us, haha.

:thumbsup: :cheers:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In their defense they did the exact same shit to Rhea Ripley and Nikki....shit I think what they did with Ripley was criminal. This shit is all a joke. Now Bianca is about to become the next Naomi.....

Dog this isn't the same! Rhea at least had a back and forth, this was just a straight squash match against someone Bianca is CLEARLY a better athlete than and after having a child.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This isn't going to work. They're gonna cheer Becky no matter what. All this is going to do is bury Bianca even more. They fucked up Becky's return and fucked up Bianca's title reign and now they're trying to salvage it by turning Becky heel.

If that was how it was going to go they shouldve just had Zelina and Carmela jump Bianca,Becky comes out and clears the ring,then,when Bianca's back is turned Becky hits her with the belt.. then to sell it even more we see Seth Rollins standing on the entrance ramp like :bravo: :lol:

What happened to banks
The 'Rona most likely

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Watching the characters on Heels reminds me of a saying in the wrestling business that the heels you see on TV are usually the nice guys in real life, and the babyfaces you see on TV are usually the assholes in real life.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watching the characters on Heels reminds me of a saying in the wrestling business that the heels you see on TV are usually the nice guys in real life, and the babyfaces you see on TV are usually the assholes in real life.

For whatever reason Shawn Michaels is the FIRST name that comes to my mind.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Sigh, SMH.

He looks like a red version of....
MV5BNDY2MGRkMGItOTk4Yi00Y2E5LTk0MWUtMDczYjdjN2MyMzFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Booker is such a company man.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with Punk's promo.

I'm not an AEW stan but damn Book, Punks promo was perfect.

Booker definitely not trying to mess up his money and is doing whatever he can to look good in the eyes of Vince and Company....

Pathetic. Did he say anything about the poor booking of Bianca Belair/Becky Lynch?

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, Booker has a weekly radio show down here in Houston and he is truly a WWE company man bordering on ass-kissing.
I get not wanting to mess up the checks coming in, but damn, have some pride.
And the funny thing is, WWE will release his ass like it's nothing even after all that ass-kissing.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dog this isn't the same! Rhea at least had a back and forth, this was just a straight squash match against someone Bianca is CLEARLY a better athlete than and after having a child.
I mean to me its both bad. They put the title on Rhea for a day. Killed her shit. They let Bianca have it for months and then end it on a squash match. They pulled a Kofi on her.....

Both ways are fucked up. I'm just saying its consistent with how they are doing all of their new talent. Which is a shame.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not an AEW stan but damn Book, Punks promo was perfect.

Booker definitely not trying to mess up his money and is doing whatever he can to look good in the eyes of Vince and Company....

Pathetic. Did he say anything about the poor booking of Bianca Belair/Becky Lynch?
I ain't gonna say his promo was perfect but it did what it was suppose to do. To me that was easy for Punk. So it was kind of luck. He just needed to announce his return. He did that. I don't know what Book wanted him to say or do. Yeah, it focused on WWE but shit fuck it its war. Like you said Book know he got a good gig going. He ain't fucking his paper up over Punk. :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn it ain't never that deep for me but I'm glad there's still fans like this out there. You need that passion from the fans.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean to me its both bad. They put the title on Rhea for a day. Killed her shit. They let Bianca have it for months and then end it on a squash match. They pulled a Kofi on her.....

Both ways are fucked up. I'm just saying its consistent with how they are doing all of their new talent. Which is a shame.

Sasha beat Charlotte on a Sunday, lost it the NEXT NIGHT on RAW!

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Sasha beat Charlotte on a Sunday, lost it the NEXT NIGHT on RAW!

They just did that to Charlotte. She beat Ripley the PPV before SS and lost it at the end of Raw the next night to Nikki.

The booking is shit across the board.

I heard on a podcast today that Charlotte's title reigns only last 1-2 months. That's why she already has like 14 title reigns.

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They just did that to Charlotte. She beat Ripley the PPV before SS and lost it at the end of Raw the next night to Nikki.

The booking is shit across the board.

I heard on a podcast today that Charlotte's title reigns only last 1-2 months. That's why she already has like 14 title reigns.
They even stopped counting two of her reigns (the 2nd NXT one and her tag-team title one) for some reason.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
I think i posted this before, but WWE likes who they like for the marketable bottom line.

White & Blonde

Rhea ain't it
Bianca ain't it
Charlotte is losing favor with the WWE...she's on borrowed time
DewDrop ain't it
Bazler....hell nah......and so on and so forth

They will and have stuck with the short petite Alexa Bliss and will keep repackaging her while chasing the Championship.
Eva Marie....beautiful, but horrible in the ring at the same time. They will work with her until they will dispose of her...