MOVIES ~ Any of ya'll seen any good (or shitty) movies in recent weeks/months? Post reviews, feedback, movie news, trailers, recommendations, etc ...

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
All Hallows' Eve

4/10

I recently found out they debuted a “Terrifier 3” in theaters. I was scratching my head looking for “Terrifier 2” cuz I had seen “Terrifier” some years ago.

While searching, I discovered that “Terrifier” is the 2nd film and this film I’m reviewing is actually the first film. I also learned that there was a 11 minute short that debuted back in 2011 featuring “Art The Clown”. That short film is the first story in this film with the chick in the train station. So technically this is the first film in the franchise.

The film is basically an anthology film with 3 parts with a main plot that connects them thru out the film.

The stories are short and get right to the point/action. Blood/Gore is not all that impressive and has a 70s “Grindhouse” vibe to them. VFX/SFX for Blood/Gore looks on the level of a college film student project.

Overall, it’s an interesting film that proceeds at a good pace from start to finish.

Synopsis

On Halloween, after a night out trick-or-treating, children Tia and Timmy are surprised to find an unmarked VHS tape in their candy bag. Together with their babysitter Sarah, they watch the tape, which contains three stories featuring a homicidal clown named Art.

MV5BNDc5ZTk4ZjUtNWRkNS00ZDg2LThkY2YtNjIyNGMwZWI4MmRiXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg

^^^^^
Correction

I was half asleep last night while writing my review for the above film.

There is a “Terrifier 2”. The above film and “Terrifier” are the only 2 in the franchise I have seen.

I gotta watch “Terrifier 2” to get caught up before watching the new film that came out.

benny_negro

Rising Star
Platinum Member
^^^^^
Correction

I was half asleep last night while writing my review for the above film.

There is a “Terrifier 2”. The above film and “Terrifier” are the only 2 in the franchise I have seen.

I gotta watch “Terrifier 2” to get caught up before watching the new film that came out.
I’d rewatch Terrifier (2018) before watching Terrifier 2 (2022) since you have some history and interest in watching the full series

Different versions of Art the Clown in All Hallows and shorts it compiles and Terrifier series - different actor also