Netflix Series: THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY (Season 3 Discussion thread)(New Trailer 5/19/22) (Drops 6/22/22)

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
I enjoyed the show and looking forward to this season but...

watching the trailer looks like a forgot most of the 1st. Like I didn't remember their powers which is pretty significant for a superhero show. This tends to happen with Netflix shows and related binging. You burn threw a show in a few days and it's out of sight out of mind for a year

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I enjoyed the show and looking forward to this season but...

watching the trailer looks like a forgot most of the 1st. Like I didn't remember their powers which is pretty significant for a superhero show. This tends to happen with Netflix shows and related binging. You burn threw a show in a few days and it's out of sight out of mind for a year
There's now until the end of the month to refresh with a few select episodes here and there.

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So when the klaus from American dad join the show? And where the fuck is Mary at?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
OK, I'll give it a shot.

I was wondering how it would seem after The Boyz on Amazon.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Season 2 was better than the first season, in my opinion. I like how they jumped back in time and resided in that timeline for the duration. I enjoyed this season very much. I binged the whole show already. It kept me entertained.

It was pretty good
I like the last episode especially. It was set up well for a third season.

How was Lila able to mimic the way that she did and did the Handler know this from the start?

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I finshed watchin Season 2 over the weekend and it was good!!.. :yes: ...I like how they got things set up for season 3 cuase next season is going to be crazy as well...Damn good show!!..:yes::yes:

Also, that chick allison is good looking woman!!..That 60's look had look good on her!!..:yes::yes:

Can't wait for the next season!!

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I like the last episode especially. It was set up well for a third season.

How was Lila able to mimic the way that she did and did the Handler know this from the start?
It’s funny because #7 turned into Storm along with that other chick and Allison was dressed like Storm. Before that bamas looked like they were apart of Marvel Cinematic Universe and I just knew Nick Fury (Samuel L.Jackson was going to pop up. Lol